Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

****Naruto Manga Discussion****

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

****Naruto Manga Discussion**** Empty ****Naruto Manga Discussion****

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:17 am

Most people who read the title have no doubt head over to onemanga now, but for those who haven't the next naruto chapter is out!!

find it here.. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/01/

good luck with server congestion lol

Last edited by Hayaji on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

****Naruto Manga Discussion**** Empty Re: ****Naruto Manga Discussion****

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:42 am

Its pretty aweesome that they are experiencing load problems just by the sheer number of people who are looking at it right now. Kishimoto should be proud. I hate to say it, but I actualy kind of like Naruto in this one. His sage mode seems more powerful to me then what Jiriyas was. And it doesnt seem to turn him as froggy as what JIraya became. Interesting, wonder what the new move is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:06 pm

By far the most ass Naruto has ever kicked. Kyuubi has nothing on frog power. But of course, we have to wait another week before the new technique...though the double super sage rasengan was pretty sweet...but why they had 3 pages of toads beating the crap out of the summons I'll never know. Either way, nicee.

Toad > Fox
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:01 pm

yeah i agree with you two, and I two am bewildered on why they wasted pages with the toads beating the shit out of the summons. And they are probably gonna make us wait 2 weeks again godammit, but i hope not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:04 pm

WOW. And that wasn't a wow to compliment that issue. Just wow. They made us wait TWO WEEKS FOR THIS? I'm going to sue somebody, either that, or find Kishimoto, hold him at gunpoint, and make him put a fork in an outlet so that he can no what it means to be truly stupid, because he isn't quite there yet. >:(
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:56 am

Keiteki Drakun wrote:WOW. And that wasn't a wow to compliment that issue. Just wow. They made us wait TWO WEEKS FOR THIS? I'm going to sue somebody, either that, or find Kishimoto, hold him at gunpoint, and make him put a fork in an outlet so that he can no what it means to be truly stupid, because he isn't quite there yet. >Sad

I'm right with you Keiteki, I didn't like this....I mean the battle scenes looked cool, but this cheapened the manga. If Naruto is this strong he should just become the Hokage and end it...Tsunade's gonna die probably anyways....I wanted more of a real conflict and a real plot. But hey, I should expect this much from the dude that allows shadow clones to make big ass Rasengans.

Jesus, Kishimoto! I was hoping that Naruto would actually get messed up or maybe even get taken away. The Hero returns and loses, gets captured, what will Konoha do now? That's more of a plot to me. The only reason I'm reading is to keep up with whats happening with the Akatsuki and Sasuke.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:58 pm

True dat Yosh, Sauske is more interesting then Naruto at this point. I just want to see Suigetsu get into a good fight. So we can see what he can do, and maybe have a few more water jutsu that we can use on here. To be honest, I think neji or Shikamru should become hokage cuz Naruto is to much of an idiot for the job.

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:24 pm

you are all wrong! (Yosh, Keiteki and Taku) Saskue is dumb and Neji would be a good Hokage, but Shikamaru, he is smart, but exetreme lazy...he won't do much as a Hokage.

And Naruto has to win, or Konoha goes byebye. (As in the Shinboi)

Lastly, I'd like to See more of the Sand and Kabuto if anything else.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 pm

I think where Naruto is is pretty much where he should be. He's finally a bad-ass über-powerful ninja-type person...ninja...thing. So the thing with Konoha is perfect. Kakashi's dead, Tsunade's most def going to die, Naruto is finally powerful enough to lead what's left of Konoha (yet I'm assuming he'll turn the position down and just be sennnin-man of w/e).

I do agree that we need to get back to Sasuke/Akatsuki/Killerbee/Hachibi/Raikage stuff because we've seen none of it since Killerbee detatched 3 tails of the Hachibi to escape, leaving super suspense about that fight.

The order in which things should happen IMO:
1) The full explanation of Pain's power.
2) Naruto defeats Pain.
3) Tsunade dies (crying, flashbacks, etc.)
4) Sasuke/Killerbee/etc. thing
5) Moar Desu
6) ????
7) PROFIT

(ignore the last 3 Razz)
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:03 am

Naruto being uber strong is bad. We need realistic ninja like Itachi, and Kakashi more often. Kakashi was bad ass, but he has little stamina. Itachi could have been a Sannin, but he had that MS crap going on, destroying his eyes, and he didn't have that much stamina either. He was topped out in speed though. Itachi was da shit. Yes, da shit. Naruto is a 15 year old kid....15 might be 16, but he should be so strong. I'm glad that Senjutsu is limited, and that's why he's about to try and end the fight with this new jutsu of his.

It'll be interesting, but I'm hoping that either Nagato shows up and puts Naruto to shame, or Deva Realm (Yahiko) will be recharged enough to pop out a Shinra Tensei. Naruto beating all the Pain's at this point could happen, even though I don't like that, but there is NO way not in Hell that Naruto would be Nagato.

Nagato mastered all 6 elemental chakras. This dude can probably do anything from Shadow Possession to a Fuuton Rasen-Shruiken, IF HE WANTS.

1) Pain's power isn't going to be explained untill we see Nagato. When they find Nagato then they'll know how Pain really works.

2) Probably, I mean, Kishimoto just over used the Rasengan, I was hoping a fight with more planning, more thinking, using smaller techniques over and over again to defeat them. Good use of Kage Bunshins and the Rasengan, kind of like how Naruto fought Kakuzu.

3) LORD YES. PLEASE. I hope she dies. No I WANT HER TO DIE.

4) Yep, yep. Good ol' Sasuke. I wanna see how he is going to work with his MS or possibly get an EMS. Hey if Naruto has all this Sage Chakra and the Kyuubi, Sasuke should get an Uber upgrade also...He lost the Cursed Seal, Naruto should lose something to. Killerbee's is bad ass, and he used 1 tail to get away. He summoned that thing...I wanna know how he did that. He's going some where else and I hope that he come's across Naruto and completely fucks him up. Killerbee would own Naruto so hard. Like really really hard. One moment he's rapping, the next moment he's dropping out a 5 tailed chakra cloak. Senjutsu alone can't compete with raw Bijuu skill and power. We need to get back to that team that was dispatched from Kumo to Konoha. I wanna see what they're up to. I wonder who will go to the Kage Summit in place for Tsunade??? It better be Shika or somebody. Not Naruto.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:11 pm

All this was supposed to be [believe it or not] was a Naruto manga announcement thread. If you want a discussion thread i supposed i can start one...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:15 pm

No don't start a new one, just edit your post and change the subject to discussion.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 pm

there goes my ploy for getting a higher post count

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Keep posting here.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:35 pm

good point **hits self**

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Naruto was never meant to uber, but yet, he had to become like this sooner or later.

Sasuke, I just don't like, mostly because Itachi became Sasuke fodder.

I want to see either of them die, it would be just awesome Very Happy
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 pm

I agree, I don't know why i have just always hated Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:31 pm

It's probably because he's always been an ass to everybody around him, and when I saw his new outfit when Shippuden began, I just thought "man whore".

It would be awesome if Madara or Nagato killed Sasuke just to piss Naruto off, then he dies, and then Shikamaru rules the world. >:3
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Keiteki Drakun wrote:It's probably because he's always been an ass to everybody around him, and when I saw his new outfit when Shippuden began, I just thought "man whore".

Yup your right i think thats why

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Hayaji wrote:
Keiteki Drakun wrote:It's probably because he's always been an ass to everybody around him, and when I saw his new outfit when Shippuden began, I just thought "man whore".

Yup your right i think thats why

Wouldn't it be great if Zetsu killed Sasuke and Naruto? Zetsu would rule the world Razz
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:40 pm

yeah some undermining characters eventually killed all the main characters and ruled narutoland. So stupid but funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:41 pm

But Filler arc characters aren't allowed. :3
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:18 am

Yosh, you have a good point. I forgot for a second that none of them are actually Nagato. Naruto might destroy all 6 paths, but then we still have the real one to deal with...

Naruto will never go demon again, will he...
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:51 am

He may not ever go again, but I highly doubt it. He will go all out one of these times, due to the death of someone. and Yosh, one thing I have to say...I was right! Razz

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:20 am

Diabloss33 wrote:He may not ever go again, but I highly doubt it. He will go all out one of these times, due to the death of someone. and Yosh, one thing I have to say...I was right! Razz

As much as I don't like it I have to admit it that you are right....*sigh*

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next