Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiet, too Quiet(open to Konoha Jounin and up)

3 posters

Go down

Quiet, too Quiet(open to Konoha Jounin and up) Empty Quiet, too Quiet(open to Konoha Jounin and up)

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun May 31, 2009 11:48 am

"Sigh, things have sure got boring around here. The only thing I have looking foward to is the Chunnin exams." Sannam scrathed his head, because he thought that could not be right. Things had just gotten too quite and nothing had been going on. "No, top ranked missions, no attacks. This could be bad." He sighed and knew that something had to be done. He wished to send a research party out, to see what was going on, but he thought it to be risky. He also wished to go out by himself, but he would have to make sure everything was ok. "What the hell should I do." He sighed and slamming his fist in his desk. "I can feel something happening, I just can." He knew something had to be done, because he thought his village to be in danger. "I need to tighten the gates defences." He snapped his fingers and jumped out his window.

He ran all the way to the ninja headquarters and knew he would have to get Jounin and Chunnin to guard the gates. "I know this seems a little odd, but I just feel something." He also needed to get a force to go out and do some research. He knew that he could as Zen. Sannam would give Zen, something to contact him with, if he had been in any danger at all. He would get there in an instance. He rushed towards the Anbu headquaters. "I hope we can save an attack" He whispered to himself.

He arrived at the Anbu headquaters within a few seconds. "ZEN!" He yelled out looking for him and waving to the few Anbu he did see. He knew that Zen would set up a team to do this mission. He needed to find Zen quick, for he did not know when this attack was coming. All he knew, something strong was coming, he could feel it. "Zen, I need to speak with you!"

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Quiet, too Quiet(open to Konoha Jounin and up) Empty Re: Quiet, too Quiet(open to Konoha Jounin and up)

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sun May 31, 2009 4:01 pm

rock lee walk down the street looking at all of the family and kids enjoying life rock lee smiled a little as he walk to the Anbu headquaters. Rock lee walk in the anbu headquaters saying "im here to help you in any way i can" while placeing his hand on his forhead and taking it down.
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Quiet, too Quiet(open to Konoha Jounin and up) Empty Re: Quiet, too Quiet(open to Konoha Jounin and up)

Post by Zen Sun May 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Zen sighed a bit as he looked over some classified files from before hand trying to figure out what they were for,he wore his anbu uniform with his katana strapped to his back. He then placed them on his desk and crossed his arms leaning back in his chair sighing"alright due to all of that...i've gathered only still a fraction of what I really need and thats only reports on some rumors which seem vauge"Zen thought.

He sat in stillness before his ears perked up hearing yelling from the entrance calling for his name,his tail wagged slowly before he got up and went to the door opening it to see Sannam. The wolf ninja smiled somewhat"ya Sannam what do ya need?"Zen asked as he let an opening so he could come into his office,he figured it was something bad since usually he only yelled like that if it was an emergancy.

"But then again it may shed some light on what i've been trying to figure out all this time..."Zen thought his tail wagging slowly and his ears twitching some before they perked up at full attention.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun May 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Sannam calmed down, at the moment he arrived at Zen's office. "Zen, It's more or less an emegercy, I need you to do a huge favor for me. It's been quiet around Konoha, and nothing has been going on in the rest of the villages. It seems we have peace now, but I think that's only an illusion. Something is up, I just know it." He sighed and walked over to a chair and sat down. He sighed and looked around. "I need you to take a team and look around, try and get infromation. I just passed Rock Lee, and he seemed willing. I suggest taking him." He sighed and looked down at the ground. He was now reaching in his pocket. "Zen, I want you to take this."

In Sannam's hand was a small scroll. He had one just like it. "Zen, this will allow you to contact me, and I will arrive where you are, within seconds. I know what happened last time, I sent you out. That will not happen again." He sighed and got up. "Leave either today or tomorrow, and I want you to, find two other people to go with you. If not, at least one other." He sighed and walk towards the door. "Good luck Zen." He knew that Zen was a great choice, he was the Anbu captain after all.

"This is sure to be something, out of this world. I know you can feel it too Zen. Something powerful is coming, and we have to be ready. I would go, but I cannot. I have the village to look after, and the chunnin exams. Otherwise, I would go." He smiled a little bit. "Sometimes, being the Hokage is a hassle, but I love the job. Cuz I love my village." He smiled and opened the door. "Again, Zen, good luck." He walked out of the room, holding the door open, waiting for Zen to say something.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun May 31, 2009 5:12 pm

Zen held his arms crossed as his tail wagged as he listened to what Sannam was talking about,he had then relized that maybe this is some info on what he was hearing about. He took the scroll that was given to him and put it away for later use,though he stayed silent for a time listening to every word.

The wolf ninja then nodded"alright i'll get right on it then..Zen said as he then disappeared in a flash of light to go fetch someone to help him. "Good luck to you too Sannam"a voice in the wind said as Zen left.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sun May 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Rock lee fallow Sannam as said "i will help you Sannam if you need me to do any thing just ask" as rock lee giving him the thumbs up and a smile with a sparkle in this left side of his teeth "i will bring youth to this village and help the village anyway i can you can count on me Hokage"
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down