Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining) - Page 3 Empty Re: Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining)

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Yoshimaru then took the vial away once he was done drinking part of it. "Dont worry, the pain is still there, just for a little."He told Narutah when he had another pain in his side, being able to tell from the look on his face. He then lifted up Narutah for him to sit up, taking off the boys shirt, then wrapping the medical tape around the boys body, covering the slowly healing holes.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining) - Page 3 Empty Re: Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining)

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:27 pm

naruah said "thanks both of you"then narutah said "hay are you a sensei yoshi-son then narutah said if you are i want you to teach me i need a sensei i dont have one because" narutah stoped their anthen his eyes turned red agin then looked at both of them then his eyes turned black agin then narutah gave thema fake smile waiting for yosh's answer
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:41 pm

Akuma noticed the red in his eyes but didn't recoil or shift her expression, but when he forced a smile she frowned a little and her ears dropped. She could sense something different about him but couldn't quite figure out what. A cold chill ran down her spine as she thought about it and her tail twitched feverishly.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:44 pm

narutah noticed the look and her face his ars adn tail rasied as her face whent like thatthen narutah saideakuma are you ok you seem down all of a sudden narutah said with a concerned look on his face as he slide his shirt ands riaku jumped back into his shirt
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:47 pm

"No problem.."Yoshimaru said and then put the vial back into the drawer he took it from, then came back into the room, looking at Narutah closely from far away, though. "And no, I dont do the whole 3 teams thing. Im a leader of two ANBU, like we are our own squad."He explained to the boy, sitting down at the end of the bed. "What is going on with your eyes, if I may ask?"He asked curiously, looking into the boys eyes, trying to see if he can get the truth.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:52 pm

narutah smiled with a amazed face and said "you are a leader of the anbu thats awsome"then said thats 1 of my special skills of my clan narutah said with a smiling face aww man well ill find me another sensei he looked up at akuma and said akuma do you have a sensei already if you dont then you can help me find 1
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Akuma smiled but in a sad way, though her ears did perk up a bit. "I don't have a sensai either, never have done, no matter what village I've been to no one had taken me on..." She petted Riaku on the head gently and sighed. "But I will try to help you if I can." She knew she might not be able to keep this promise but she would damn well try.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:00 pm

narutah smiled and said ok lets go thanks yohi for the help naruath walked out the door and said come on akuma narutah had a smilng face on riaku followed as he jumped on his head
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:17 pm

Yoshimaru sighed and rubbed the back of his head, he then looked at Akuma with a smile, "No one would take you on, ne?"he asked with dissapointment in his voice. He kind of liked how her jutsu's were mostly taijutsu and ninjutsu, which he only saw her use earth like jutsu. He stood up and walked over to her, "Meet me after sunset, yatta?"he whispered to her, not wanting Narutah to hear. He didnt have anything against the boy, its just that he wasnt very interested in him. He waited for them to leave, a grin on his face as he stepped back and waved.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:28 pm

narutah's ear twithched then a smil was on his face his idead was to go to sun set to see what she was good at so narutah acted as nothing happenedwhen they werefarenough from the house narutah said aloud"their is a chance we wont find a sensei my sensei akuma so im going with you to the sun set meeting"narutah said withasmilethenkt walking into the night
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:40 pm

With a wordless smile to Yoshimaru Akuma followed Narutah out the door and towards her house. She looked at him as he so blandly stated he was going to tag along too. "Um..I don't think it is a good idea for you to come along, I'm not sure what's going to happen but I don't want you getting hurt...my jutsu's are wel..a little, untamed should we say?"
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:48 pm

narutah stoped with a smile and said well thats what makes it fun akum narutah said with a smile asuring her he would be fine ill be waching thats a promise narutah said and kept walking onthe night was beautiful with a full moon shining on them
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:57 pm

Akuma raised an eyebrow and shook her head smiling, 'God I feel like an older sister or something.' She thought to herself. She looked up at the moon and sighed. "So were are you going now?"
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:02 pm

narutah smiled and pointed well threw this path i guess as they were walking narutah was in a questin mood so he sadi lets play 20 question i ask you a question you answer it then you ask me a question
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:06 pm

Akuma blinked at the odd challange but nodded. "Ok, what is your first question?" Her tail curled then waved behind her as she tried to think of questions of her own.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:09 pm

narutah's tail waged and he put his hands behind his head and said ok what do you think of me
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:13 pm

Akuma smiled and faced him. "Well, I don't know you well enough to judje but you seem like a pretty confident, if goofy kid." She kept walking and kept an eye on the time.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:15 pm

narutah smiled and said well thats e well ill see you at sunset later then narutah diseapered in a instantewith his speed
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3