Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining) - Page 2 Empty Re: Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining)

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:13 pm

Yoshimaru welcomed her, and then stood up. He took his empty plate and put it in the sink, later to be washed. He took hers also with a smile, putting it on the counter. "Do you want anymore?"he asked her curiously, moving over to the raw meat that was already prepared for a second meal for her, just in case she was hungry for more.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining) - Page 2 Empty Re: Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining)

Post by stone hearted shedemon Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Akuma thought for a split second and shook her head. "No thank you...I uh..I have to go now, i missed out a whole afternoon of training and I need to make up for it." She frowned again and nodded her head towards Yoshimaru out of respect and went to leave the room.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:28 pm

"Thats alright, it was nice having you here."He told her with a smile. "You can come back at anytime if you wish.."He added softly, moving onto the sink as he began to wash the dishes by hand, still smiling as he waited to hear her leave to confirm that she left saftly.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:35 pm

Akuma was a little surprised by the reaction she got out of Yoshimaru but decided she had spent long enough here already. She made her way out of the room and down the hall again finding the front door. She held the handle and thought for a few seconds before opening it and closing it behind her. 'this has been one long and strange day...and I still need to see the Hokage about moveing to Suna...' She sighed and decided it would be best if she went tomorrow, she was far to tired and confused to bother him right now. Akuma found her way back to the forrest and to her own little house she built herself, it wasn't too bad and it did it's job well enough. She came into veiw of the small building and walked in, noticing how empty it felt she closed the door quietly before going straight to bed.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:26 pm

just then something jumped by the window and 3 more things jumped by the window then a blast of energy then darkness narutah saw someone in the house and he sat by a tree trying to heal the posion inside him he sat in pain and took his head band off his head and put it into his pocket

Last edited by narutah lucahrio on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:56 pm

OOC: No.. Just no.. Learn how to spell please..
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Akuma noticed the things moveing outside and quickly jumped out of bed and opened the window to follow the blurs. She ran up untill she found who it was and looked at them curiously. "Are you alright there?" She knew the answer he seemed hurt but she wanted to know if he could make it on his own. Her tail waved impatiantly.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 pm

narutah felt pain as he saw the girl but then he he started walking on all fours around the girl ansmelled her now narutah knew she wasent going to harm him then he passed out from the pai then riaku Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining) - Page 2 Chibi_28 came out moaning for his master narutah woke up and put his hand on riaku's head and said softly "it well be ok boy"then he passed out agin his fox ears whent down and so did his fox tail
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:16 pm

Akuma picked the boy up imediatly and beckoned the little fox to follow her. She carried him through the dense forrest quickly and started to leap larger distances, rushing back to Yoshimaru's house, she knew he had antidote, she just hoped the right one. "Hang in there kid." She spoke softly as she rushed towards Yoshi's door. When she got there she knocked on it with her tail loudly, just enough to get his attention. "YOSHI HELP!" She waited for him to answer the door.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:21 pm

narutah felt more pain and yelled "awwwwww the pain"then riaku howled for his master riaku waged his tail in impatience to see his master get better
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:29 pm

Akuma adjusted how she held him and tried to sooth him but didn't quite know how, just holding him and trying to keep talking was all she knew how to calm people down. She frowned a little. "Come on Yoshi what are you doing?" She was getting impatient and knocked on the door again.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:33 pm

narutah brok free frome her hands then riaku jumped in his shirt then narutah calmed down a little and was able and said "hi im narutah lucahrio then he felt pain and continuted whats yout name narutah" tail was waging aginst a tree hard

Last edited by narutah lucahrio on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:39 pm

"I am Akuma...you shouldn't be standing up in your condition, you need antidote." She frowned again and felt his forehead with her hand, not liking the results.
ooc: (wait for yoshimaru to post before posting again ok, otherwise he won't know whats going on)
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:43 pm

narutah sits down by a tree and tryies to hold his pain in then his eyes turned red then they widen and then turned back black narutah had a frown on his face now
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm

OK uhh Admin interuption

Narutah your character hasnt been approved and your rping. So uhh please work on your character.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:15 pm

cause no one has checked over my character
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:33 pm

Yoshimaru's head shot up quickly as he was sitting at the dinner table, filling out taxes and bills. He took off his glasses and grabbed his Jounin flak jacket, putting it on and letting it be unzipped. He then ran to the door, opening it up to see the same girl again standing outside his door, as he stepped outside for just a moment, "What is it?"He asked confused and concerned.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:40 pm

naruah saw the man and got up then walked towards the man and said "sup im narutah"then narutah fell to the ground becaus of the pain he fell right in front of him
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:16 pm

Akuma quickly grabbed the boy and picked him up, looking at Yoshimaru she lowered her ears sadly. "Please help him, I think he's been poisoned..." She looked down at his form and back up to Yoshi. Her tail hung limp and lifeless as she awaited his reply, and silently begging for whatever god was up ther to keep this bo alive.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 pm

Yoshimaru gasped silently, gently taking the boy from her arms. "I'll see what I can do. Come inside."He told Akuma, as he stormed off into his room, laying the boy down on the bed softly. He didnt know what was wrong with him, but he will try his best anyways to help the young ninja. Yoshimaru then walked into a room, shuffling around in some drawers. "What do you think is wrong with you?"He shouted to the kid, hoping he would reply, or Akuma tell him.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:50 pm

narutah shouted and said "awww its a poisn sinob its inside my stomach narutah lifted his shirt where 2 wholes were leaking out blood and a little poisin riaku leaped out narutah's shirt and tried to confort him

riaku:Healing (continuation of another day a new beggining) - Page 2 Chibi_29
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Akuma followed them and watched with a worried look, her tail waveing franticly. She stayed in the room with Narutah watching his condition.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:53 pm

Yoshimaru finally found the right medicine once Narutah told him what was wrong with him. He also got out some medical tape, to seal up the 'holes' in his stomach and side. He came out with a vial of blue liquid, and white tape like material. Yoshimaru sat on the side of the bed, as he looked up at Akuma, "Make sure he doenst struggle too much.."He told her, putting the vial up to his mouth, "Drink this, Narutah."He told the boy and waited for him to open his mouth.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Akuma nodded and moved to the side of the bed, resting a comforting hand on Narutah's, her look of concern still present on her face as she watched the scene before her.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:15 pm

narutah smelled the midicine and wanted tp puke but it would fix him so he took it and it was digusting then narutah hade tingle sinsation then nothing narutah hoped up all better and said wow im cured thats good then narutah felt a small pain in his side agin
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next