Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Kekkei Genkai.

Go down

My Kekkei Genkai. Empty My Kekkei Genkai.

Post by Hikari Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Chika Grey eyes.

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Not sure...

Description: The eye's of the user are grey. It gives them the ability to locate the damage done to another's body. It can also predict an attack. The user must have great skill in order to use the secret technique. It Requires the user to give up all their Chakra, to lose all damage done to the body, mind, internal organs, and can also, but rarely, make chakra regenerate at a faster pace. Rin, hid this knowledge, fearing Those hunting her would find her. Only some one who can solve the riddle given, can make it to the knowledge hidden, inside the Chika clan manson.

Weakness: It can take more chakra every use. It's best to only be used by those with large amounts of Chakra.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

My Kekkei Genkai. Empty Re: My Kekkei Genkai.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 pm

first off it would be classified as a doujutsu. Also there are already several of these techniques that are able to detect attacks. YOu would have to find a unique way for it to do so that differs from the byakuugan, sharingan, or my own jagan eye, and be able to describe with a decent amount of detail. IN my oppinion you have not put forth enough effort to be granted a custom bloodline. So as of right now, my ruling is not approved, sorry.

Back to top Go down