Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Days May Lie Ahead...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Days May Lie Ahead... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Days May Lie Ahead...

Post by Munashii Hissori Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:16 am

Getting closer to Kumogakure, Henshin wondered where to start. He decided to begin with the more important issue.

"Well, recently, you may have heard that Kumo was infiltrated and attacked by two ninja. They snuck in and before we even knew they were there, they killed over a hundred villagers. Not ninja, just normal villagers. They claimed to be from an alliance between the other major Villages, so I sent out a letter of inquiry to get to the truth of it. I have so far only had one reply, that of the Mizukage. She has suggested that it is possible that some orginisation was trying to destroy the current peace between our nations. I believe the orginisation calls themselves Atatsuki, and that the two ninja that killed our people were part of that group. The Mizukage is coming to see if the attack left any clues as to their movements or motives. I'm afraid I have vey little to give her, but I must do what I can".

They had by this time nearly arrived at the Village gates. "I was about to check to see if I have had anymore replies from the other Kages before I was attacked".
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Yoshimo's mind flared a mile a minute. He's surely missed all of this and he hadn't been informed by anyone that such events were going on. So someone had snuck into Kumogakure and had killed over a hundred of people, Yoshimo knew exactly who that was and if it was from Akatsuki he knew how'd done it. It was Kaji. It had to be none other than that sadist bastard. Yoshimo felt said that he'd missed out on this and he didn't know that Akatsuki was attacking Kumogakure. All of this was new to him. Now he didn't even trust the people that he worked with.

"So...Wow. As many travels as I have done I haven't heard this one. It's a shame that this had to happen AGAIN to Kumogakure. I will try my best to help out, but there is a slight problem."

Mirage knew Yoshimo's real identity and the Raikage didn't. That was the major problem. If the Raikage found out who Yoshimo really was, and what group he'd really joined, then it would be hell for Yoshimo and the Akatsuki. The only thing that he could do right now was to make it out of Kumogakure. He had to get out, or he would experience hell staying there.

"Well, as much as I'd love to stay and help, I really must be on my way. I want to stay and help, and my heart still lies with Kumogakure. I just cannot be here at the time. I will come later on. Sorry, Raikage-sama"

With that, Yoshimo turned around and began to walk the other way. His walk turned into a jog, and slightly into a run. He had to get out, something was going on and Yoshimo didn't even know what it was. As much has he'd been around Kyouken he didn't even knew that they'd planned an attack like that. Yoshimo left looking for answers.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Munashii Hissori Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Henshin watched as Yoshimo sped away into the trees. That was... peculiar. When he mentioned the attack on the Village and the suspects, he had heard Yoshimo's heart begin to race. He could almost smell the shock on him. It was obvious the the Third did not know of Henshin's true identity, because if he did, he would of controlled himself better. While there had been nothing strange about Yoshimo except his sudden change of heart in reference to the trip to Kumo, Henshin could hear and smell his mental state through his body's natural reactions. Something had definatly got him... spooked?

Maybe Henshin wasn't the only one with another identity?

Regardless, he had work to do. Letting Yoshimo go, he continued on towards his office. You had better come back in one piece Yoshimo. Kumogakure needs you more than it needs me. My son looks forward to meeting you again he thought.
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2