Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kakashi Hatake

5 posters

Go down

Kakashi Hatake Empty Kakashi Hatake

Post by Kakashi Hatake Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:13 am

Name: Kakashi Hatake

Bloodline: Hatake Clan (well-known for its uniquely powerful white chakra)

Classification: up to you......

Village: Konoha?

Alignment: Neutral sometimes Good

Appearance: Kakashi Hatake 100px-KakashiX

Personality: Obito's death had a huge impact on Kakashi's personality. At the start of the series, Kakashi was characterized as carefree and laid back. He rarely shows any excitement towards anything in his daily life. Even when he gave Team 7 their final exam, he showed more interest in his book than how each of his potential students performed. Like Shino Aburame, Kakashi has a rather solitary and matter-of-fact attitude. His calm and detached demeanor has been called “cool, hip, and trendy” many times by Might Guy. Despite his increasingly growing reputation and prowess as a ninja, Kakashi shows no arrogance; rather is very modest about his abilities. His naturally calm attitude is used to his advantage in battle as it is easier for him to maintain his composure to stay focused on the situation at hand and ultimately notice everything around him. Through this, he can make keen and thought-out decisions allowing him to stay steps ahead of his opponents.

History: Kakashi is the son of the genius ninja, Sakumo Hatake who had respect on par with the Sannin. Like his father, Kakashi has been known since a young age as an extremely gifted ninja, regarded by many as the best of his generation. He graduated from the academy top of his class at the age of 5, and then became a Chunin a year later. However, his success came at a great loss; his father, once well respected in the village, fell into disgrace after choosing to save his comrades rather than complete a mission, causing Konohagakure to suffer in the war effort. Dishonored, Sakumo committed suicide after deep depression and a drop in his skills, which caused Kakashi to lead his life strictly by the ninja code.
Kakashi was teamed with Obito Uchiha and Rin under the leadership of Minato Namikaze. Kakashi's relationship with Obito and Rin was very much similar to that of Sasuke's relationship with Naruto and Sakura respectively as he was the indifferent genius who shared a complicated relationship with his teammates that later developed into a close friendship.
Soon after becoming a Jonin (age 13 at the time), Kakashi was assigned to lead Rin and Obito on a mission that would benefit Konoha in the ongoing Third Great Shinobi War. They were to destroy a bridge being used by Iwagakure forces to move into Kusagakure. Along the way, Kakashi’s team was ambushed by an Iwagakure ninja. Kakashi saw this as a good opportunity to use his newly created jutsu, the Chidori, only to nearly be struck down by the original's counterattack.
On their way to the bridge Rin was kidnapped. Obito immediately stated his intention to rescue her, but Kakashi disagreed on the basis that they needed to complete their mission, opting not make the same mistake his father did. Before leaving to save Rin, Obito then states that Sakumo made the right decision. Shortly after parting ways Kakashi, he reflected on Obito’s words and Rin’s prior kindness, he realized that his father wasn't wrong after all. This prompted him to rejoin Obito in the rescue effort.
In the ensuing battle, Kakashi's left eye is damaged by Taiseki. Obito awakens his Sharingan in order to kill Taiseki and save Kakashi, allowing them to proceed onto Rin. Once they locate and free her the three are trapped in an enemy cave-in. Obito pushes Kakashi out of the way of a falling boulder but is crushed himself. Unable to free himself, Obito asks Rin, a medical-nin, to give his Sharingan eye to Kakashi as a gift to replace his damaged one. She complies and after the procedure Kakashi is able to use the Sharingan to perfect his Chidori and kill the remaining enemy ninja. He returns to see if there is anything he can do for Obito, but the cave continues to collapse and Kakashi and Rin are forced to leave him behind and escape. With the help of Minato they complete their mission, allowing them to mourn Obito's death.
His reputation was widely increased thanks to his success from the first mission he performed as a Jonin and later increased even further from word of him acquiring the Sharingan and amount of copied jutsu (hence his nickname). Kakashi eventually joined the Konohagakure ANBU where he served as a squad leader. During this time, Kakashi rose to fame as Konoha's Copy Ninja (sometimes known as Sharingan Kakashi), a nickname he earned due to use of his Sharingan eye. He cultivated a group of students that included Yugao Uzuki and Tenzo, and recognized the latter as the most successful of this group. He later left for unknown reasons, but maintains strong connections with the ANBU and still wears the characteristic iron guards on his gloves.

Speciality: Ninjutsu Chakra intuned?

Learned jutsus: Lightning Blade, Chidori, Fireball Jutsu, Phoenix Fire Jutsu, Headhunter Jutsu

Elements: Fire, Lightning

Weapons/items: Normal Ninja Equipment plus a few summoning scrolls

Goals:

• Protect loved ones
  • Protect the village at all costs
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake

Back to top Go down

Kakashi Hatake Empty Re: Kakashi Hatake

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:06 am

You should probably include history that we saw in the anime and manga, since we are 26 1/2 years ahead of the manga. Obviously he is gonna be older, but he's probably sannin by now or something.

Everything else looks alright, but you should probably make it a little more organized?
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 pm

and Hatake isn't a clan otherwise it probably would be mentioned as a clan in the anime or manga or on leafninja.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:23 am

Kakashi Hatake Thismaynothappen

Spoiler:
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:18 pm

k, ill add to the history and Hatake is a clan + its even been created on this forum i just havent tried to join Laughing
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:19 pm

He is not DEAD Aki manga spiolers,ask Drac...he said he might die keyword;MIGHT
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:27 pm

*sigh*... But in Obito's history, who is the son of Kakashi, he does die. I included it in history. Sooo he would still have to explain as to how Kakashi was revived.

During the next couple of years, Konoha was in disarray, trying to rebuild what had been destroyed and mourning for the dead, Kakashi having died sometime ago in a mission. Obito did not quite understand everything, but he did know that something bad had happened and stayed out of everyone’s way, doing whatever he was told to do.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 pm

He does not die Aki look at the spoilers,he might die!
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:56 pm

IT'S IN OBITO'S HISTORY THAT KAKASH DIES. ITS NOT FROM MANGA.

Besides, most people have agreed that Kakashi is dead... I make Kakashi live long enough to have Obtio, and then die. OBITO HAS BEEN APPROVED. That means his history is approved. So... KAKASHI DIED.

He'll have to fix that if he seriously wants Kakashi. Kakashi dies in Obito's history, Obito's been approved. So, that means they approved of his death. That means he has to work around that somehow if he's making Kakashi. You are completely ignoring the fact that I made a character who is Kakashi's son and that in his history, his father, Kakashi, dies.

So, notes to the guy making Kakashi:
1. Kakashi dies, explain how he's revived.
2. Kakashi has a son: Obito Hatake who disguises himself as Shikama Shitake.
3. Add more to history, including the fact that he has a son (the mother being Anko...)
4. Fix Kakashi's age.

If you can do, that approved. And yeah, you can then join Hatake Clan. And again, Zen, Hatake is a clan.
Spoiler:
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Its not a group its ONE family,its not a group of families its just one. But on this site ya sure w/e....and spoilers Aki spoilers.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:27 pm

... You still don't get it... for clan or the dead thing... *sighs* I'm just going to quit before I get mad and do something stupid like I usually do when I get mad or angry.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:55 am

No you don't get it because you just don't belive me when im right.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Here's a simple solution.

Sakumo had a brother, who had a son, who named him "Kakashi" because he thought that after Sakumo killed himself, that he would never have a child. Sakumo told his brother to take care of his son just incase of his death, and to name him Kakashi, because his wife was presumed pregnant. That never happened ans Sakumo's brother never got the child. So in memory of his beloved brother, he named his son "Kakashi", not knowing that Sakumo had a child.

Is that good enough?

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Nah, i want to be the Kakashi canon char ^^
i will edit my char's history tomorrow. Btw do you guys always have a debate in the someones creation topic? lol!
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:41 pm

No..and im sorry Kakashi didn't mean for this to happen.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 pm

sorry guys, i dont read manga or watch shippuden so could someone explain how Kakashi died.
it will be appreciated,
Kakashi.
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:07 am

Well we don't know if hes acutally dead since the spoilers came out.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:45 am

Kakashi wrote:sorry guys, i dont read manga or watch shippuden so could someone explain how Kakashi died.
it will be appreciated,
Kakashi.
That's alright, and simply read the pages Yoshi gives you, right to left of course. That is how Kakashi dies in manga... but...
Zen wrote:Well we don't know if hes acutally dead since the spoilers came out.
True.... but...
Obito/Shikama's History wrote:During the next couple of years, Konoha was in disarray, trying to rebuild what had been destroyed and mourning for the dead, Kakashi having died sometime ago in a mission. Obito did not quite understand everything, but he did know that something bad had happened and stayed out of everyone’s way, doing whatever he was told to do.
So... Kakashi did die. Obito/Shikama was approved by Taku, and Taku did read all (or at least most) of Obito/Shikama's history, meaning that he approved of Kakashi's death. And no one ever said anything about that. And this was way back in March. Obito/Shikama is Kakashi's son. No one had a claim on Kakashi before any of this, and then I made Obito/Shikama. So, in a sense, I have a small claim on Kakashi. And on that small claim, I had Kakashi die due to his apparent death in the manga. Either way, Kakashi died. Stop ignoring Obito/Shikama's history... geez.

So... fix:
-Age. This takes place 26.5 years later, after the manga/shippuden.
-Rank. Should be Jounin at least.
-Bloodline. Hatake isn't a bloodline. Just a clan.
-History. Add more onto history. Include that Kakashi had a son with Anko, who Kakashi named Obito. Also explain how Kakashi gets revived.
Obito/Shikama's History, if reference needed, click me, but history is long. But you most likely only need the first post. Or you could just PM me about Obito/Shikama.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down