Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatake Clan [DONE]

2 posters

Go down

Hatake Clan [DONE] Empty Hatake Clan [DONE]

Post by Aki Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Name: Hatake

Founder: Unknown

History:
It is unknown how the Hatake Clan originally started, but it is known that they hail from Konoha. In the current history of the Hatake Clan, they are known to have produced prestigious ninjas, Hatake Sakumo and Hatake Kakashi being among the most famous. Supposedly the clan was small and not well known until the birth of Sakumo.

Unfortunately, with Sakumo's failure in a mission, the Hatake Clan's reputation dwindled slightly. But, after Kakashi's rise the Hatake Clan's reputation rose once more. The Clan's reputation rising even more with the birth of Obito. Unfortunately, Obito would go insane after losing his teammates in a mission and attack the village, causing the reputation of the Hatake family to come crashing down.

Special Info:
Hatakes seem to have gravity defying, silvery-white hair. Those who are descendants of Kakashi may obtain the Satoshigan.

Requirements:
Um... born into.

Current Members:
Only known live ones are Hatake Obito, but he is presumed to be dead.

Sorry if this is a little bad or something... I did this while I'm suffering the effects of a sugar rush going out... I'll try to work on history more, but don't expect anything. I am lazy after all.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Hatake Clan [DONE] Empty Re: Hatake Clan [DONE]

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Approved
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down