Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for an open spar with anyone. Post if you are bored and wish to fight.

2 posters

Go down

Looking for an open spar with anyone. Post if you are bored and wish to fight. Empty Looking for an open spar with anyone. Post if you are bored and wish to fight.

Post by Shishio-Sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:57 am

Shishio begins to walk through the waterfalls formed by the mountainous terrain, bored from lack of excitement in his life lately. Ever since leaving the monks he has had no training or sparring to keep his temptation to fight concealed. Sitting on a rock close to the waterfall and begins to fold his leg and bow his head, he drops his hands holding his arms slightly out with his elbows over his knees, holding his thumb, index, and pointer finger together he begins to take in a deep breath. He listens to the sounds of nature hoping that they will calm his anxiety to fight, yet he is not satisfied by this although it is one of his favorite things to do.

"Damn I can't get off on anything except for a good fight." After making up a snazzy fight in his head, he goes back to meditating and trying to focus on the world around him.
Shishio-Sama
Shishio-Sama

Back to top Go down

Looking for an open spar with anyone. Post if you are bored and wish to fight. Empty Re: Looking for an open spar with anyone. Post if you are bored and wish to fight.

Post by serpents-prey Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:32 pm

(OOC: I need to warm back up on here so i'll spar with ya if you want ^^)

BIC: Sousuke walked through the mountainous terrain tripping some times and falling flat on his behind. "What was I thinking taking the long way home?!?" he muttered angrily to himself. Kaze walked along side him pouncing on small lizards here and there and having no trouble what so ever. "Show off . . ." Sousuke muttered, the large wolf apparently heard him letting out a small whine and padding back to his owner. Sousuke spotted a figure meditating up ahead and hurried towards him hoping this stranger could point the way back to the village, possible over some smoother ground even. racing up to him Sousuke began to speak before he tripped and fell again landing on his face with an audible thud.

serpents-prey

Back to top Go down