Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shishio Info

5 posters

Go down

Shishio Info Empty Shishio Info

Post by Shishio-Sama Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Name:Shishio Sotatsu

Bloodline:Ketetsu Eye

Classification:
Village:Mist
Alignment:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:Serious person, when in batlte he becomes his split personality Kyoshi whom is crazy and loves to shed blood.

History: http://ninjanation.heavenforum.org/character-creation-f1/shishio-sotatsu-n-f-t240.htm#3707

Speciality:Water Techniques
Learned jutsus: Fireball, Multifireball, Wind scythe, Wind blade, Air bullet, Water Bullet. (a lot more not gonan type them all they are from the old site and I can't copy and paste them considering site is down. )
Elements:Water, Wind, Fire
Weapons/items:Tangible Liquid Steel, kunai, senbon needles, shuriken.
Goals: No longer has goals after losing his village.

Last edited by Shishio-Sama on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shishio-Sama
Shishio-Sama

Back to top Go down

Shishio Info Empty Re: Shishio Info

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:23 pm

post weapons and jutsu in creation.

Approved

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishio-Sama Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:26 pm

No....I am not gonna waste my time trying to rethink all of my old jutsu I'll post any new ones I have and I have no new weapons just the changeable ice gauntlet that i use as scythe and sword and my split blossom parasol. Sorry I just had too many jutsu to remember them all <,<
Shishio-Sama
Shishio-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:59 pm

I added your pics shishio
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:15 pm

At the risk of sounding higher than I am.. Isnt that a bit.. unfair? I mean, you not posting your techniques just because there are so many of them. Isnt that kind of contradictory? "I have thousands of techniques, but nobody needs to have the whole list written out in front of them, its no big deal. Really."

I mean, posting new techniques you come up with would be great, and I dont see much problem there. I just think you might want to post your old ones first, the list of ones you actually used to use, and then start thinking of new ones to make up for yourself.

Dont get me wrong, Im not looking to pick a fight over spilt milk, Im just saying it really wouldnt be fair to all the other people who have to post all their jutsu out for all to see, and you not have to. That would make battling you rediculously difficult, because you would be able to look at other peoples lists of techniques and formulate strategies easily, whereas they have nothing to look at to prepare themselves. Itd be like a ghost fighting a human being, the human has no idea what the ghost can do, and has to improvise EVERYTHING as the fight goes on, the ghost knows everything that the human can do, and can plan out everything beforehand, as well as improvise during the battle and make changes to the plan they already had in place.

But like I said, not really my place to tell you what to do. Just felt that needed to be said, even if not listened to.

Sorry for the rant, by the way. Im not incredibly good at making my points quickly. >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Well, lett me make something clear. Me and shishio, both our character's use sort of the same form of fighting. Water manipulation. We direct with the water with our hands, or minds at time. So what could open up many different "Techniques" that really aren't needed to be written out. Also, because most of them lack the need for hand signs, that couldn't really be considered justsu. As for some of the more advances techniques tho, i would write them out. At least that's what i do.
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Ah, so its more Avatar: The Last Airbender-y and less Naruto-y, right?

I guess if its alright with the administrators here, then theres not much left to discuss, I suppose. I just hope it doesnt develope into a more severe problem amongst new users later on.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:19 am

Yeah, the free manipulation would seem super powerful, but it isn't all that great unless you know how to work it.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishio-Sama Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm

I didn't mean to cause a big commotion but I would have no problem re posting my old jutsus if the old NN wasn't taken down so I could just copy and paste them because if I were to try and rewrite some good ones I rarely used I would forget how I originally wrote them and they'd lose their original usage. And all the water jutsu I used could be done without needing to be put in the form of jutsu because of my bloodline (goes back to what shini was explaining), but it's not like I am going to make a jutsu where I create a giant ball of blue and destroy the all life within a 2 mile radius when I never really had a technique close to that, and if I did use that in a fight Kankaru or other people I have fought or approved my jutsu would know I certainly never did anything like that. So as for the wind ones I had I will remake them if they are not the basic ones I had like simple things that used my wind chakra for (making things sharp with wind chakra). So I will try and remake the wind jutsu I had when I go to post some of my new techniques etc.
Shishio-Sama
Shishio-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Thats all Im really saying, just post the jutsu you had. Anything above and beyond what your bloodline allows. Its only fair that if I have to, or if Yoshimo has to, you should have to too.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down