Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a stroll around Konoha

5 posters

Go down

Taking a stroll around Konoha Empty Taking a stroll around Konoha

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Yoshimaru stepped outside of his house, taking a breath of fresh air. It was another bright day in Konoha; birds chirping, sky was pure blue, barely any clouds. He smiled and sighed, walking ontothe step outside his house, and closing the door behind him. "I guess I should start my daily patrol around Konoha, ne?"He asked himself in a whisper as he began to walk off his steps, and onto the streets of Konoha. He didnt expect to see anything out of the ordinary today, as he knew his Anbu squad of two were watching over him, or either training.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll around Konoha Empty Re: Taking a stroll around Konoha

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:18 pm

The wind began to pick up, as the Hokage's door slowly opened. A laugh was heard, because the day was good. Sannam jumped down from the building, and he landed fairly close to one of his Jounin shinobi. "Hello Yoshimaru." He smiled and looked around. "Good day, eh?" He placed his hands in hi pocket and out of nowhere he started running. "Hey! Yoshimaru, come see you can get me." No one in Konoha could, even come close to Sannam's speed.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:22 pm

Yoshimaru turned his head to the Hokage, his former sensei and best friend. "Hello, Sannam-Senpai"He said with a smile, until he watched as Sannam began to run away, saying he couldnt catch him. Yoshimaru laughed and began to run after Sannam, "We will see!"He shouted at him, speeding up.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:25 pm

Sannam looked back as Yoshimaru was getting closer. "Haha, this isn't even half as fast." Sannam stopped for a second and took of his leg wieghts. He then ran again, at faster speed. "Now, lets see, if you.." He paused as his stomach began to rumble. He then looked around for the nearest food. "Ramen." He looked at the Ramen shop and ran in. "Yoshimaru, if you hurry, you can pay for my food." He laughed as he was joking.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:33 pm

Yoshimaru laughed as he heared Sannam's ramen joke. He began to speed up so he could get some ramen too, feeling just as hungry since he didnt have anything for breakfast. He then moved his body to the right, putting his leg out to the side, causing him to slide. His foot grinded on the gravel, stopping himself near the Ramen Shop. He stepped in, and sat down.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:37 pm

Already eating, Sannam waved to Yoshimaru as he walked in. Hey, I already ordered you some" He said with a mouth full, and then Yoshimaru ramen came to him. "Eat up, because I wanna see what you can do, Its been a while since we did anything. I finally got out of that office, to help with some training." He laughed and finished his meal. He sat up and walked out. "I'll be here, once you finish"

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Yoshimaru sat down as he watched Sannam walk out, "Isnt it polite to sit and wait for your friend to finish his meal?"He asked and smirked, taking a few slurps of Ramen as he waited for Sannam to reply.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:52 pm

He laughed "Well, I am not gonna be polite." He joked and appeared the seat next to Yoshimaru. "You're just slow!" He got up and walked around the small area. "And this is about my only day out, so we better use the time, while we can." He got a little serious.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Yoshimaru smiled as he finished his ramen, brushing himself off and standhing up. He walked out of the walking out of the Ramen shop, and looked at Sannam, walking over to him. "What do you want to do then?"
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:09 pm

Sannam smiled and disappeared. A monent later he appeared behind Yoshimaru. "Yoshimaru, this is Drac. He is a half demon from the Sand village. He has a great power, much lie my uncle Naruto." He looked at Drac and lead him infront of him. "He still has that Demon pride." He was talking about how all Demons hate humans.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:12 pm

"Good evening boys"

Kira appeared a little down the road from them and greeted them both. She was still wearing her Anbu uniform as always. She never let anyone see what she looked like under the mask. She did not know the other guy who was with them but heard Sannam mention his name.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Yoshimaru saw the man whom looked like a dragon, as he smiled and waved at him, "Hello there."He said and then turned to a voice from behind him, he turned his head and looked at the woman behind him, she was wearing an anbu outfit. "Hello. Im Yoshimaru Kangai."He introduced himself with a smile as he stood infront of Kira
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:37 pm

"I have heard of you Yoshimaru"

She had heard of him through her training woth the Anbu. Th etown seemed to buzz about around them while they stood in the streets. Kira looked over at Drac who she had never seen before, but then again..... she had seen his picture somewhere before.... and she knew where.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Yoshimaru put his hand up to his chin and began to think and ruffle the facial hair on his chin. He smiled and looked over at Kira again, "So, you have heared of me, I see."He said and chuckled a bit, "As have I. Im the leader of two Anbu, and a leader of an organization, as well."He said, gloating a bit in his voice. He put his hands in his pockets and waited for her to give more detail about herself and what she does.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 pm

*i walk in with Kohaku*"Hey nevermind ill be talking to these ninja I'll come to your resturant later"*I walk over to Yoshimaru and the other ninja*i do some handsigns*SMEXY JUTSU!!!*I then transform into the the girl*I say in a Femine voce*"Hi everyone""How are you?""Do you like the way i look?"*i then wink once*"I hope you like my new jutsu"*i then start to chuckle alittle thinking that this is pretty funny and then looks back at the ninja*
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Sannam shook his head. "My uncle...teaching you these tricks?" He sighed and turned to Kira. "Hello" He waved and looked at Drac, who looked at the Genin in anger.

Drac took out his spear. "You dumb human!" He flew into the air, and then took out his sword. An aura was felt around the area."I'll kill you" He flew towards the Genin

Sannam did nothing. "If this Genin is any good, he should be able to atleast last ten minutes with Drac. If it gets too bad, I will stop it."

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:35 pm

*i then turn back into my original form*'ohh no it looks like i made ths guy mad'*i feel this aura surround the area*"So who are you?""If i may die i might as well know the name of the person who killed me" 'i know that the Hokage will not let him kill me'*i then jump back while doing a set of handsigns*
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Drac twilred around his weapons. He had is spear in his left hand and his sword in the other. "Humans like you, do not have the greates to learn the name of Demons. Even I, a Half Demon is greater than you human scum." He flew back into the air. "Time to how you, what this Demon is made of!" He rushed towards Kohaku, aiming his spear at his chest ad his sword at his heart.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:01 pm

Yoshimaru stood next to Kira as he watched Drac and the Genin fight. He payed close attention, just in case something bad went wrong, and if Sannam didnt see it happening.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:12 pm

*As Drac charges towards Tenchi with Drac's spear Tenchi then does an open palm thrust into the air with both arms*'hopefully this doesn't hurt him'*Then a huge gust of wind invisible to the human eye repulses Drac and his spear and sword away from Tenchi*"Why are you so mean to me?""I don't like to fight, but if you go to far you will force my hand litterally""I know that you maybe a chuunin, but i don't care what rank you are!"*i then get get into a stance while doing another set of hand signs*"So are you ready to continue or do you think i talk to much?"
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:26 pm

Sand began to form around Drac. "You dumb human!" Spit began puring out of his mouth. "I will kill all humans!!!" He glared at Tenchi. He began laughing and gasping for air. He took his sword and a larger aura came out of it. Even with this, the sand was now covering half of Drac.

Sannam sighed and looked at the rest. "I say, just give Drac atleast 5 minutes

Drac's Sand arm, raced towards Tenchi. "DIE!!" Drac yelled loudly

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:42 pm

*Tenchi then shakes his head alittle*Tenchi jumps high in to the air and then Tenchi swings his arms in a slicing motion and a slicing wind strong enough to slice through Dracs skin and sand comes at him*sighs*"death comes swiftly to those who are hot heads"*Tenchi then while in the air does some hand signs preparing for what is to most likely to occur*'humm if I keep using chakra like this I will be the one who is about to cross the line of death I better conserve chakra for times i might need it some more'*Tenchi keeps his eyes focused on Drac while doing his handsigns*

(i had to edit because i kinda auto hit which i didn't mean to do. Sorry i corrected it)
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:29 pm

-Silently walks up behind Yoshimaru and Kira as they watch a fight taking place. I stand next to them tryng to figure out what exactly is occuring.-

"Seems we have a quarrel of some sort..."

-My eyes gaze on the genin at firstand I notice his physical strength, taking note of his attakcs that he must learning taijutsu. I take note of his style of fighting in ana ttempt to remeber it for any time I may need to. My eyes then travel to the ninja whos just standing there and I see the creature, wondering if perhaps he controls the creature. I look at Drac and try to conjure up an explanation of what exactly im looking at, a demon, a human, a pet, what exactly is it? Not like your average animal or pet, but soemthing different. I raise an eyebrow with a thoughtful look at I try figuring it out. All and all I continue to watch the fighting, taking mental notes on their styles, attacks, technqiues, etc.-
Nasamea
Nasamea

http://www.myspace.com/kelc_Sev

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Drac laughed like he never had before. "I'll kill you" He dashed towards Tenchi, with his sword out and threw it in the air. He laughed "You are gonna die!!" The sand began to take over his whole body, as he laughed. The sword fell down, and landed by Sannam.

Sannam took out a kunai and need to stop Drac. He placed a seal on his forehead, the sand quickly went away. "Sorry about that."

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:07 pm

*Tenchi bows to the Hokage*"It's okay and thank you. I must be on my way now I have many things to do"*Tenchi bows again the Tenchi leaves*
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down