Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kari's taking a break.

2 posters

Go down

Kari's taking a break. Empty Kari's taking a break.

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Kari walked into her apartment, and went to her bed. She left her jacket on the floor, with her doll. She laid in bed with a black vest on.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Kari's taking a break. Empty Re: Kari's taking a break.

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Bachi knocked on her window. "Kari! you there?" he knocked repeatedly and somewhat obnoxiously. "How goes the searching from your apartment." he said from outside.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:50 am

Kari makes a few hand seal a mumbles,"Mudwall.". Kari fell back alseep, ignoring Bachi at all cost when see wanted a break.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:33 pm

"Oh boy cold shoulder." He started chipping away at the mudwall with his kunai knife. "You know I understand your really shy but I would like to figure out why that is." He had a nice hole going in the wall. "Come on lets talk, You can count on me to be a friend as well as a sensei."
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:24 pm

As Bachi kept digging away at the Mudwall, Kari left her rock filled jacket undernearth the little hole, along with the Racoon, which she only summoned as a small one. It hid in the jacket. Kari had left the b uilding, without Bachi knowing where she'd go. She thought of going to Konohagakure.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:27 pm

He peeked inside and noticed that she wasnt there but her jacket and that odd racoon was. He reached in and grabed the racoon doll. "Well my little friend where did she go to." He stood staring at the doll for a good five minutes. "I look like an idiot right now." he laughed and set off to look for Kari.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:30 pm

The racoon was surprized, how did the joker know i'm real. "Okay", he said as he grabbed bachi's hair before he could leave him there. "She said something about a....Konohagakure, I'm not quite sure." he said.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:33 pm

"Listen here racoon boy I need more details!" He shook it violently. "I can't just let her leave! why would she wanna leave anyway! I don't understand!" He stopped shaking the doll and settled down. "Your coming with me regardless of what you tell me or not." He poked the doll on the nose.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 pm

"You know I can just leave when I feel like it?" he asked Bachi. He really loved making him angry. "I dunno, maybe she's meeting an old friend who lives there?", he sorta asked. "Anyway, I'll go get Ishikawa, and get him to get Kari, let's just hope she didn't go to the desert." he said. He pulled himself away from Bachi waiting for a reply, before he left.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:55 pm

"We can't lose her...She has to know she has friends here. I'm going outside the village to look for her. Do what you please." Not a smile crossed Bachi's face. He didnt waste anytime. He quickly flashed away towards the exit of the village. "I cant let her go not now, not when I came his close to being a sensei."
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down