Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming part of Konoha, unexpected? I think so!

3 posters

Go down

Becoming part of Konoha, unexpected? I think so! Empty Becoming part of Konoha, unexpected? I think so!

Post by Rain Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:59 pm

Rain knocked on the Hokage's door. She then opened the door, and slowly closed it. "Hi, im Rain, and I was wondering if you would allow me to stay here for now on, and a Leaf head band would also be nice if you allowed me to stay.". She stopped noticing the Hokage was busy doing paper work, she stood there waiting for an answer. "Sorry for interupting". She was really thinking "What the hell!? Hurry up, things needto get done her!".

She was wearing her clothes which she had recently washed, she of course was carrying her gun around like usual. Her hat which she loved had bin re-tied, and the roses were replaced, with some fake ones that felt and looked real. She was dressed up nice to see the Hokage, make a good first impresion. She knew he was going who she was , so she answered him before he could ask, "Im a former Chuunin, from Sunagakure".
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Becoming part of Konoha, unexpected? I think so! Empty Re: Becoming part of Konoha, unexpected? I think so!

Post by Mirage Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:35 pm

Well someone was just turned down being in Konoha because of the reason that Konoha has alot of members compared to some of the other villages. I will speak with Drac and find out what is going on.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Becoming part of Konoha, unexpected? I think so! Empty Re: Becoming part of Konoha, unexpected? I think so!

Post by Rain Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:38 pm

If not could you delete these my posts in konoha, and i can just wander.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Lol we are also not allowing any more wandering ninja because we have so few in other countries. OUr main goal right now is to populate the countries we have.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Well, what if I get kicked out of a village?
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:04 am

You go to another one.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:06 am

Rain, don't try to get kicked out. Treat it as you would Konoha. I am sure that you did not want to be in Konoha just so you could get kicked out.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:06 am

I am... with no good-bye, yet I have only other places to go, which I shall go to, sighhh, I shall not return, ever! Good-bye my lovely companions,
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:13 am

I also don't see the point of why you put suna in your character creation if you were just gonna try to be in Konoha. So what village you goin to?
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 am

Kumo. haha I wasn't originally gonig to that it just came to me.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum