Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaken! (Yoshimo and I)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Awaken! (Yoshimo and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Awaken! (Yoshimo and I)

Post by Kenshi Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:09 am

Yoshimo's eyes widened at the technique. Not in fear, not in dismay, but at the sign that Kratos was catching on. Little did he know, the technique was turning black on the ends. His killer intent was beginning to affect his chakra. Still though, Yoshimo had to dodge the technique, and simply using a kunai to catch the electricity wouldn't stop this. He would have to think quickly or be killed.

Yoshimo jumped back, but Kratos's speed was still on him. He moved to his right, quickly, but it wasn't enough. Some of the tendrils of black electricity tore his shirt, and damaged his chest a bit. Though the whole jutsu wasn't black yet, the tendrils were and it was still dangerous. Yoshimo winced in pain, but kept a straight face. He rubbed the blood out, and wiped his hands on his pants.

"You foul piece of ----, I swear my genin could do better than this...You're nothing but a sorry excuse for a jounin...I should go back to your mother and f--k her, and show her how to give birth to a real ninja, because obviously she loves c-m..."

He'd increased the verbal jeers and threats. He couldn't give Kratos time to think only to act. His anger and intent to kill would increase, and he speculated that this time, any lightning technique he used would be black. He only hoped he'd be able to dodge it, he was getting low on stamina. The Kage Bunshin was really taking toll on him. Yoshimo had to think quick while Kratos was infront of him and not in his line of sight. Yoshimo threw a smoke bomb down, and after a few seconds the wind blew it away. He hoped this would work.

"Come on you c-mbag! If you hit me I won't f--k your mom, I'll just let her suck me"

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Kratos could feel the adrenaline pumping through his veins, his heart pounded faster with rage. His mind went blank, all he could think of was destroying the man infront of him. His hand went numb, feeling the black tendrils of lightning spark his nerves. His eyes narrowed, his Satan's eye glaring at him. He gridded his teeth and suddenly, all he could hear was Yoshimo, all he could see was smoke infront of him. His lightning ball got bigger and bigger, looking more and more like a chidori.

Endless tears flowed down Kratos' right eye, as some blood was in it. He had never had the Satan's eye activated for such a long time, but he couldnt feel anything like he used to. His skin was numb from the bolts of lightning. "DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted loudly, as he kept running at Yoshimo with the black lightning ball in anger. He instantly then cancelled the lightning ball as it turned into a claw on his hand formed from the lightning he had had going before. He claw had five fingers, but was shaped like dragon claws. "YOU-WILL-DIE-HERE!!!!"He leaped at Yoshimo and swung his arm in a quick motion, his Thunder Dragon Claw dragged with his hand motion, about to swipe Yoshimo in the chest with the dangerous black lightning.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:31 pm

He'd actually mastered it, and it was quite quick. Pissing people off was the best way to get them to activate there killer intent, and it had worked for Kratos. His whole chakra had turned pitch black, and the lightning on his hands had even transformed itself into the shape of a dragon claw. Not only was he pissed off, but his chakra was also patterning itself after his killer intent. That's why it had changed form and color. Little did he know how power the attack had been. The lightning itself was dangerous, and Yoshimo was surprised that he could withstand the chakra.

Kratos's face was in rage and his eyes were honed down on his opponent like a beast. His speed and force would ensure that Yoshimo couldn't block the attack. The technique aimed for him met its mark, effortlessly sliding its way through Yoshimo's chest. He gave a surprised look, as the lightning in the jutsu destroyed his body from the inside out. The bunshin exploded, leaving Kratos in a disappating cloud of dust.

"Sorry I had to do that, but I knew your next attack would be too quick to dodge. I had to use some chakra and create a bunshin. The bunshin that I sent to Kiri also dispersed itself, and I picked up that extra fatigue.", Yoshimo some what struggled to his feet and walked near Kratos. He placed his hands on his shoulders.

"You're an exceptional jounin, and now a master of killer intent. Make sure you don't over use it. Only use it when you feel as if your opponent has nothing else to hold on into life, and there is no way for them to turn. Use it with discretion. As for me I need to be off to the Chuunin Exams. You can come watch if you like."

Yoshimo turned around, and walked through the same door that led back to his office. His secretary came up to him with copies of the deal from Kirigakure that the boat driver had delivered. Yoshimo was already having a busy day...and he hadn't even got him a glass of tea.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Kratos stopped once he had hit the Bushin clone. His hand out and his jutsu fading away. His chakra was almost used up, as he was breathing heavily to try and catch his breath. His Satan's eye was still bleeding and crying, as his other eye was perfectly fine. He whiped away the endless tears and the blood smudged his cheek. "D-Do you have any medical tape?"He asked Yoshimo before he walked away, his words almost a whisper. His sences came back to him immediantly, he could feel the pain in his heart from the ruthless eye he had used. He could see his surroundings again and could feel his nerves in his hands and arms.

He stepped forward, almost falling down over himself. He kept stumbling to catch up to Yoshimo, following him towards the exit of the battle field. His vision was alittle blurry; loss of Chakra, exhaustion, and a bleeding/sobbing eye.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Yoshimo turned around instantly as he heard Kratos fall over. He knew he'd probably experience some fatigue, but it seems as if the Killer Intent and the Satan's eye and really taken it out of him. He was bleeding in his eye and obviously his strength was gone. He watched as he stumbled around, and blood began to continuously leak from his eye. Yoshimo sprinted towards him, grabbing his shoulders and holding him up straight.

"Heh, I guess you really wanted to learn it."

Yoshimo placed his hand over his eye, activating small amounts of medical chakra, and targeting the area that had been damaged. He laid Kratos on the ground, and continued with the jutsu, causing green chakra to cover his whole eye. The procedure would take a while, but as he began to wrap his eye up, he could tell that Kratos was a quick healer. His injury was minor, and there was nothing wrong with his eye at all. Usually with doujutsu, the increased blood flow to the eye would cause a numerous amount of blood vessels to pop, and the intensity of the doujutsu would increase the blood flow and they would literally bleed tears. He wouldn't need surgery, he'd just need rest. The more he trained with it, the more stronger his blood vessels would become and the less eye-bleeds he'd have.Yoshimo shook him back to consciousness.

"You shouldn't use that for now. I healed what I could heal, but make sure you watch out for how intense things get when you fight."

Spoiler:

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Kratos felt Yoshimo's hands on his eye, as he could tell that he was healing him. He then opened his left eye, seeing Yoshimo in a slight blur as he woke him up. His right eye was covered in medical tape, going around his head. He smiled softly and weakly, sitting up alittle, "Heh.. Arigato.."He said and rubbed the back of his head. He wanted to go to the Chuunin exams to watch the Genin, so he would have to recover the movement in his body and having control over his mind. He shook his head and stood up, stretching his arms and legs.

With a reassuring smile, he walked up to Yoshimo with a perfect posture. "Ready to go to those exams?"He asked with a cheerful smile. He whiped his hands on his black pants and dusted off his uniform torso.

OOC: sorry about the small post
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2