Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 432 Discussion

5 posters

Go down

Naruto 432 Discussion Empty Naruto 432 Discussion

Post by Kenshi Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:46 am

Here's the link!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

W
A
R
N
I
N
G

First off, YES HE THREW THE FRS!!!!

That one Pain, the soul snatcher one got fucked up, and that was hella funny.

But in the end, PAIN'S STILL BALLIN!!!!

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Naruto 432 Discussion Empty Re: Naruto 432 Discussion

Post by Mirage Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Wow that natural chakra seems way strong. He just too out almost all of Pain's bodies at once. I hope Sasuke has been training hard.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm

too bad he ran out so quickly...
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Geez... I've been reading the last couple of chapters and I can't help but think: Overpowered much?

I mean I know Naruto has to get really strong, really fast to beat Pain... but come on, it's only been a couple of days and he gets this strong??? A bit overpowered if you ask me... At least Kishi's limiting his sage mode.

I also wished Naruto could've came up with some new jutsus... But no, it's like the movies. Rasengan, rasengan, rasengan, and... Rasengan! Boring.

Pain seems okay, he doesn't seem too overpowered to me... I'm just wondering what everyone else in the village is gonna do (and who else survived). Yay! Shika's still alive! Go Shikamaru!

Still... it is interesting and I will be reading it...
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:14 pm

HE THREW IT ZOMFG!!!! I guess I should've seen that coming after what Chouji said during the fight w/ Kakuzu...still, AWESOME!!! And it's not like he's too overpowered. I mean Naruto already naturally has a large amount of chakra, and I guess he's learned better control. Besides, didn't Jiraya say he was the "chosen one" or something like that? Come on, the chosen one is SUPPOSED to be OP. Someone's gotta be the most powerful. Right?
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Aki wrote:Geez... I've been reading the last couple of chapters and I can't help but think: Overpowered much?

I mean I know Naruto has to get really strong, really fast to beat Pain... but come on, it's only been a couple of days and he gets this strong??? A bit overpowered if you ask me... At least Kishi's limiting his sage mode.

I also wished Naruto could've came up with some new jutsus... But no, it's like the movies. Rasengan, rasengan, rasengan, and... Rasengan! Boring.

Pain seems okay, he doesn't seem too overpowered to me... I'm just wondering what everyone else in the village is gonna do (and who else survived). Yay! Shika's still alive! Go Shikamaru!

Still... it is interesting and I will be reading it...

YES! I agree with Go Shikamaru!!! Though he has a broken leg, he is still amazing.

I hate Rasengan.

BUT

When the FRS cut through Human Realm (Soul Snatcher dude) it was epic. I just loved the way that it cut through him...It was a nice clean cut.

And you are right about Naruto being over powered. That's one reason I'm trying not to put Sage Mode on here. I don't want people using ultimate jutsu with no consequences. It's just too over powered....Sage Mode should be reserved for those with limited techniques and a below average amount of chakra.

And dude it is over powered...It's not like Sage Mode helps him control his regular chakra. IT ADDS more chakra for him. Sage Mode in a nut shell is like "Use as much chakra you want, all the jutsu you want, great speed, great strength, and even damage resistance", the only catch is you have a time limit.

Just because you are the chosen one doesnt mean that you should be over powered, it means you should use your AVERAGE techniques to become better. Then you should gradually get a power increase untill you become not overpowered, just a little better than normal. The Chosen One IMO should go through the most struggles to get stronger.

Naruto getting Sage Mode after getting beaten to near death by Pain or someone would be more realistic than just him getting it so he can have it.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Yoshimo Izoto wrote:And you are right about Naruto being over powered. That's one reason I'm trying not to put Sage Mode on here. I don't want people using ultimate jutsu with no consequences. It's just too over powered....Sage Mode should be reserved for those with limited techniques and a below average amount of chakra.

And dude it is over powered...It's not like Sage Mode helps him control his regular chakra. IT ADDS more chakra for him. Sage Mode in a nut shell is like "Use as much chakra you want, all the jutsu you want, great speed, great strength, and even damage resistance", the only catch is you have a time limit.

Just because you are the chosen one doesn't mean that you should be over powered, it means you should use your AVERAGE techniques to become better. Then you should gradually get a power increase until you become not overpowered, just a little better than normal. The Chosen One IMO should go through the most struggles to get stronger.

Naruto getting Sage Mode after getting beaten to near death by Pain or someone would be more realistic than just him getting it so he can have it.
Exactly. I mean it would be understandable if he got Sage Mode, but couldn't fight with it perfectly. Like maybe he'd have to struggle a bit to make his jutsus and all, seeing as he just got it and all. In my opinion, Naruto should have to go through years and years of studying and practicing before he got anywhere near this...

He should have trained for at least two years like Sasuke did. I know Sasuke seems overpowered too, but at least it's reasonable. He was with Orochimaru for two years, training and learning.

And then Naruto... A couple of days and bam! Sage Mode! To me it's something along the lines of: "Hey look, I've only been training for a couple of days and look at what I can do, I can make a ton of Rasengan and stand up to Pain when Jiraiya had been studying for years and failed, when Kakashi-sensei was considered a genius and failed too! But I surpassed them all in just a few days! And I'm still a Genin!!! Go me!"

I mean I always thought of Naruto as the underdog. The guy no one expected to be of help. The one person they wouldn't call on to help in a fight, even if they were losing dramatically. And then he'd go and prove to them all that you don't have to have super cool jutsus, look cool, be smart, have strong jutsus, have a kekkai genkai, be the top of your class, or anything. That all you have to have is sheer will and determination. And that even if you only know what people would call "lame jutsus", and don't have a lot of chakra, you can still beat people that are on a Kage level.

But maybe Kishimoto will change it... Maybe he'll do something like a few minutes later Naruto suffers from the Sage Mode because there was a big drawback none of the toads had thought was possible, is unable to fight and gets taken by Pain. And then the Kyuubi will be getting extracted from him and people will come and try to save Naruto, or something that makes his powers more... real and not god like.

Something like Bleach where Ichigo gets stronger, but its believable and not automatic or something. Because now Naruto looks like a god. So my tie for overall favorite manga, being Naruto and Bleach, is no longer a tie, simply because Naruto was overpowered. But maybe (and hopefully) it will change.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down