Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaji's sword shop

2 posters

Go down

Kaji's sword shop Empty Kaji's sword shop

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Ok well, since i have gotten many requests for my blades that i make. I am happy(ish) to announce that i will be opening up a small service for you guys. I will be opening up a sword shop. I will be making Kaji approved blades for people who i deem worthy. Now to deem people worthy i'm not gonna sit back and let you just give me a few post's that are workable.

I will be going off your points and reputation. The better they are the better and probably more i will like to make you a sword. Now to set it up.

Just to get a blade made by me you need: at least 10 reputation and 100 points.

To get a blade with a First release you need: 15 Reputation and 150 points

To get a blade with a Second release you need: 20 reputation and 225 points.

Yes this may seem much but heck i want them to be special. Also i do claim the ability to deny making a blade for someone whenever i want. Also i claim the right to make a blade for someone out of my own requirements. Also remember this is done on my precious time and my time is so precious that i will probably be using it. Also i may ask for something in return later down the road. So please do not pester me asking me when its done and if someone else's gets done before yours. I do this on inspiration and when i want and feel like it.

Code:

Name of character: (The character who is going to use it and a link to there profile please)
Elements: (your characters elements)
Specialty: (Your characters specialties)
Name of blade: (Its not required but if you have a name you want put it down)
First release phrase: (The release phrase for the first release if your asking for one)
Final release phrase: (The release phrase for the final release if your asking for one)
Appearance: (A look of the blade you would like, if you don't put one i will choose it for you)

Please use that template and post it into this topic for a blade (noting the requirements for what you can have and what you want). When i finish it i will post it up into this topic and send you a private message telling you its ready.

Disclaimer: Only one per customer and shake well before using. I also do not claim any rights or responsibilities to accidental deaths or injures while using and or playing with my swords.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Kaji's sword shop Empty Re: Kaji's sword shop

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:53 am

I dont meet the general requirements, but, we long ago discussed a blade for me, so I figured why the hell not throw an application out there

Name of character: Taku App
Elements: Water & Fire
Specialty: Sookato Bloodline and Kimigure
Name of blade: whatever u please, just please dont make it gay
First release phrase: Potentia Inferus (Power Below)
Final release phrase: Sanctus Agito (Holy Move)
Appearance: You decide, just make it black if you would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Well i did promise to make one for you good sir.

Your blade is finished
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Name of character: Genkou Kokoro
Elements: N/A
Specialty: Bloodline
Name of blade:Shuredda
First release phrase: This sword has the ability to take shape of any one or two handed item, that the user has written on a scroll. If the user, if of a copying bloodline, they can only use it, their normal form.
Final release phrase: This form, the sword is pushed into the air, and a armor forms around the user. This allows them to change this armor, into any item of there choosing, as long as it's on the scroll. The Scroll changes, when this form is used. Can only use this form in the normal form of the user.
Appearance: 1st Form:Kaji's sword shop 1wallpaper02_06401
2nd Form:Kaji's sword shop Super_Shredder

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down