Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Namikaze Clan

2 posters

Go down

Namikaze Clan Empty Namikaze Clan

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Name: NamiKaze

Founder: NamiKaze

Special Info: The Namikaze clan was able to use Space and Time manipulation at a very young age. Most made jutsus out of their genkai. Minato made the Flying Thunder God Technique. Anyone who was a student of any of the Sannam would also be able to use this in a way. Obito Uchiha was able to warp using this type to another dimension with his left Mangekyo Sharingan.

Requirements: Be very good with Time and space jutsu
optional~~~

Organizational Mission Statement: Over 72 years ago during the several wars that took place in the Land of Fire two ninjas each from two unknown clans gave birth to a child. This ninja was named Namikaze. The father and the mother raised and trained him each minute. During the time, children would be granted the title of Genin by the elders of their parents' clans in which they would attend a clan ceremony. Namikaze was only 4 when he attended the ceremony. He was declared officially a ninja. These were the very words he said in his speech.

"I will rise to my good. I will rise to my people's good. I will rise to my protection of my world. Thee to need no tense. I will rise to all."

These were the very words that kept his future clan its best.

Namikaze trained until one sudden day he suddenly teleported ahead in time. All he saw was blur. He was able to teleport back. But again this time he teleported throught space. But still it was a blur. Suddenly he went back. He noticed a cursed seal showing an unknown symbol showing three candles and a sickle across it. This later on symbolized the Namikaze clan. Then a demon spoke unseen. These were the very words he said.

"Three candles will bring up three of thou descendents to life. They will to power thou new poeple. The sanNam."

The way those very words were said, it was as if the demon was telling him that he was going to have three children later on when he grows. And this was truly actual. One by one, three children were born.

Current Members: Sannam

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Namikaze Clan Empty Re: Namikaze Clan

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Approved
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down