Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fight between two former killers. Battousai and Devil.

3 posters

Go down

A fight between two former killers. Battousai and Devil. Empty A fight between two former killers. Battousai and Devil.

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:18 pm

A man walked along the dunes of sand as the wind blew the sand into the air. He walked in sandles and a blue tunic along with white pants and a scar over his left cheek. This man was a killer turned soft and a man of power beyond that of most ninjas. He was known to many and all as the hitokiri Battousai. A manslayer who brought death to all people in the times of war. He had dissapeared and now he is a ninja of suna calm and soft vouched to never kill again. He continued to walk till a man appeared in front of him walking through the sand.

Kenshin stopped and said "Hello there nice day that it is."
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

A fight between two former killers. Battousai and Devil. Empty Re: A fight between two former killers. Battousai and Devil.

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:55 pm

The man turned around, and chuckled a little. He slowly licked his lips and laughed. "One turned from Dark to light. Dark to Light is like from stong to weak." The man laughed and then began to float in the air. "Are you willing to get the power you lost? I can give you the power of Darkness back. But there needs to be something for me, as well." He turned to Kenshin, and at one look at his face, he knew that this would never work. He then sighed. "Too bad, you are fairly powerful the way you are." He brought his hand out and laughed, and at this time shadow's covered his body. "Force is always how it ends" He then laughed and looked a bit crazy.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

A fight between two former killers. Battousai and Devil. Empty Re: A fight between two former killers. Battousai and Devil.

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Kenshin sighed it was the last thing always is force. Kenshin pulled out his sword its blade reversed. He slashed out at the man shooting out a wave of sound to destroy his brain connections and even damage the internals of his body. Kenshin also threw a scroll back on the ground behind hiim it opening and sending chakra to it.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Garnurk laughed, right as the sound wave was shoot at him, sending about the amount of sound and the frequncy at the sound wave coming towards him. The two sound waves cancled each other out. "Hahaha, This is going to be fun." He began rasing his hands in the air, and he floated up futher. He began laughing as his eyes closed and slowly opened them. In his eyes were now flame. "This is the end for you, I will end you in DARKNESS!" The a shadow formed around him, this was Wrath.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:30 pm

Kenshin smirked a little as two men jumped from behind him landiing next to him. Each looked at granurk then they all split up kenshin jumping up one coming from the side the other shooting a wave of sound at garnurk. Kenshin spoke then "Darkness is nothing. I fight to protect with this sword. This reverse blade sword, WILL BE YOUR DEFEAT!!!!!!. Kenshin said as he activated his second level of his dojutsu the battousai eyes and his eyes began to glow.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:46 pm

Garnurk laughed again. "Yes, Darkness is nothing, but it is also everything." He then held out his hands and some how just stopped the sound waves from hitting him, although something did move around. "My shadows are a wonderful tool of darkness. Those sound waves, will never hit me." He closed his eyes yet again, but this time, laughing even harder. "You two, have an eye, very nice." He opened his eyes and a crack of lighting, was seen in his eyes. "Mine however, are quite powerful." He then disappeared and reappeared behind Kenshin. "Lets see waht yours can do."

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:50 pm

Kenshin smirked as he was gone in a flash and appeared 20 m ahead of him. he held his reverse blade sword at the ready along with his other 2 summons his 2 masters with there swords at the ready. They all charged for the man but kenshin was the fastest and he reached the man in a second his blade thrustting at him.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:03 pm

"So, a sword fight it what you want?" He sighed and a sword appeared in his hand. He then closed his eyes one last time, and his eyes were compleltly dark. "So, you see this is where things end." Another Garnurk appeared and rushed towards one of the masters. Wrath than rushed towards the other master. Garnurk pointed at Kenshin. "I am fighting you, not those two." His eyes twirled around, and then, sunddely thorns of black and white shot at Kenshin. "Its been a long time, since I've got to use this form. I could have waited, but I guess I'm a bit bored." He began laughing and the thorns got closer. "You will join the Darkness!"

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:31 pm

Kenshin smirked as he literally dissapeared and appeared behind garnurk and slashed his blade at his back. The masters both lunged at there opponents. They each smirked as this was a battle that would take forevor.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:22 am

A Shadow stopped the blade of Kenshin. "My shadow's are almost as strong as steel." He began to laugh as he appeared out a few yards away from Kenshin. A few red areas formed around him, and then lasers shot at Kenshin.

The other Garnurk laughed as he made an orb of Darkness in his hand and thrusted it towards the sensei. This orb was very deadly, and if hit with it, who knows what it would do.

And Finally Wrath, moved quickly around the last sensei and tried to hit him, however he could.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:01 am

"Silent Wolf"Kenshin was then suddenly gone but reappeared at a different spot but with Zen next to him before he let go of Kenshin. He then looked at Garnurk with his right eye,he wore his ANBU uniform coming back from a mission his sword strapped onto his back"so? its been awhile Garnurk,but I suppose not since im here"Zen said staring at him and looking over at the other as his tail wagged lightly behind him. He then looked over to Kenshin with his right eye"so whats going on here?"Zen asked him before looking back over to Garnurk ready for anything.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 am

When kenshin appeared there he sheithed his sword and his two sensei's jumped back and landed behind him and zen. He then spoke to zen "I really have no idea whats going on." He then let his body return to normal and put his hand on his sword.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum