Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for my Doujutsu Example

2 posters

Go down

Fight for my Doujutsu Example Empty Fight for my Doujutsu Example

Post by Kyo Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Keen walked along the path as he searched for someone to play with. He had just left the house of a small family and now wished to continue his day of play. His red hair shined brightly in the light of the day as he trotted down the beaten path. As he skipped form one rock to the other, he heard something nearby and turned in it's direction.

(OOC: I told L not to start off with the Secret Mist Jutsu. Because with just that jutsu, I cannot use any of my abilities: Huge Weakness in itself)
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Fight for my Doujutsu Example Empty Re: Fight for my Doujutsu Example

Post by L Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Sanmaru had just awoken from a nice long rest, which he took on a tree. He had been dreaming about having the fight of his life with a cloaked shinobi. But when he awoke, he realized that it was just a dream. He wondered where C.C. had gone off to, probebly getting some food for herself, he assumed. As he looked at a path infront of him, he noticed a small boy skipping along. Thinking that he might ease some of his boredom, he jumped towards him in hopes for a fight.

OOC: I lost everything that I had typed, so I was kinda in a hurry to post Razz
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Keen had found exactly what he had been looking for. Someone to play with had jumped down infront of him. Keen smiled at Sanmaru as he stopped in place. "Do you wanna play a game...?" His black cloak did not have sleeves and covered his hands as he fiddled with a kunai. Acting without waiting for an answer, he starred at Sanmaru and used his doujutsu. He was now creating a visual hallucination within Sanmaru's mind that would cause him to still see Keen standing in place. However, since he was not to concentrated on the matter and did not care to much, his footprints would still be visible. Had he put more effort into it, Keen would have made sure that he had not seen them. But as far as he knew, this would be a quick fight.

Keen made his way to Sanmaru's left where he stood in place. He then made sure that the hallucination threw a kunai at his enemy just as he himself had. While it looked like one was coming from the front, it was actually coming from his right.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Sanmaru quicky jumped up into the air, stareing at "Keen". "Kunias are... Boring." He said as he put both his hands togethor and shifted his hands to make the tiger seal. He then quickly seperated his hands and made them into fists, stretched out towards his left and right. Fire, almost instantly, shot out of his fists towards his left and right. He then used the lift he was getting from the fire to spin himself around in a circle in mid air, causing him to send fire all around him. He was sure that if he had just aimed the fire in one direction that his opponent would just simply dodge the attack. But by doing what he did, it would make it harder for him to dodge and give Sanmaru a better understanding on his fighting style.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Even though he did not know that the kunai was ocming from his right, he still managed to dodge it by jumping in the air. Unfortunately, Keen'd main abilities relied on his hallucinations. With the fire bustling towards him, it seemed as if it would be difficult to dodge. Keen was still hidden with his hallucination on Sanamru but would do little good on an attack that goes in every direction.

He now only had one option. He had to stop Sanmaru from spreading his flames. With the hallucination, another Keen appeared infront of Sanamru in an instant and stabbed Sanmaru with a kunai without time to react. The kunai plunged deep into his chest as blood went flying. All of that was actualy a combination of visual and tactile hallucinations. He would make Sanmaru see and feel the pain as if it had happened. Hopefully it would be enough to stop Sanmaru from using his jutsu.

As he did this, Keen was jumping backwards and keeping his distance from the growing flaming that burst towards give.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down