Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION KAGE'S, MODS AND ADMINS!!!

Go down

ATTENTION KAGE'S, MODS AND ADMINS!!! Empty ATTENTION KAGE'S, MODS AND ADMINS!!!

Post by Mirage Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:13 am

Because not all of the Kage's have been keeping up with their Village Member List's, I have appointed Hayaji to do this. You will notice that it says that he is a MOD in every Village Message Board. Hayaji has asked for something to do FOR THE SITE, and so graciously accepted this task.

GOOD NEWS TO KAGE'S!!! You no longer have to keep up to date with your lists (not that you all did anyways) because now Hayaji will be doing it for you. For those of you that have been keeping current, THANKYOU KINDLY and here is a weight off of your shoulders.

If anyone feels that they have a prblem with this, Please let me know. DO NOT COMPLAIN TO HAYAJI!!! COME TO ME OR ANOTHER ADMIN!!!

Thanks for your time...

Sincerely,
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION KAGE'S, MODS AND ADMINS!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION KAGE'S, MODS AND ADMINS!!!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:58 am

Well I believe now, things have changed. We Kage's shall have to continue with our lists for Hayaji has left the site. There's nothing that can be done about that but oh well.

So for now unless someone decides they wish to be the one to update every Village's lists, I believe it is now up to the Kage or Advisor of each village to do so.

Back to top Go down