Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADMINS PLEASE DELETE

Go down

ADMINS PLEASE DELETE Empty ADMINS PLEASE DELETE

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:02 am

admins please delete this post is no longer relevant to hayaji

The Eternal Wind Dragon, Izanagi. (literally meaning, god of the sky and the creator of everything good and right.)

Izanagi is a mythical dragon who is renowned for building the foundations of the Naruto ninja world.
He is one of 3 mythical creatures that can be summoned, although they can only be summoned by a Kage (because the of incredible amount of skill, chakra and concentration required), and it is possible for Hayaji to summon him because of his affinity to wind. Izanagi possesses the ability to condense the air around the target area making it impossible for the opponent to move and breathe. He can also create gusts so great they can displace mountains from their perch and can also have an effect on the other 2 mythical beasts. Izanagi can also use all the abilities that that summoner can, increasing their size and chakra release 30 times over. Once Izanagi is summoned, the opponent is as good as dead, the only exception being the other 2 mythical beasts. If Izanagi realises the summoner has cruel or evil intentions, Izanagi will turn on the summoner. Even with quiet conditions surrounding him, Hayaji cannot accomplish this summoning due to its concentration amount.

History

Hayaji learned of the beast Izanagi, while talking to his former mentor, Hidan
"Now Hayaji." I have told you of Lord Jashin, my Saviour, by I have not told you of his beasts."
"Beasts?" Hayaji replied.
"Yes. Lord Jashin only ever once summoned all 3 in battle, against the Ninja Gods. Izanagi was the only one i knew of, but i do know he was the strongest of the 3. Lord Jashin and Izanagi shared a special spiritual bond."

The beasts were portrayed as eternal creatures that could never be destroyed. This is what led Hayaji to wanting to summon the strongest, Izanagi. Who could wipe out the Akatsuki all at once and seal the evil away forever. Although, this task was not as easy as first thought. This technique might be that of an even higher rank than S to accomplish.

ApperanceADMINS PLEASE DELETE 1111468812_WindDragonLord Jashin can be seen here with Izanagi.

Weakness: Requires an unbelievable amount of chakra, skill, and concentration. The summoner is sealed atop the dragon and cannot move from this position, making the summoner extremely vulnerable to long range attacks. This summoning has never been accomplished by a human.

EDIT: had to change name due to conflicts with other characters and creatures. I HAVE RIGHTS FOR OTHER 2 MYTHICAL BEASTS

Last edited by Hayaji on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:11 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

ADMINS PLEASE DELETE Empty Re: ADMINS PLEASE DELETE

Post by Shini Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:09 am

I like the idea of these 3 mystical beast. The only thing id like to see is maybe how Hayaji came to knowing how to summon Tormoe, and maybe a few ability's tormoe possess. After that you'll be all set.
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:17 am

yeah i'd definately think that would be a good idea. but keep big limits on these things though because we want this to stay somewhat realistic.
maybe if you'd come up with the idea of another mythical beast, that would be cool , one unique to your village or something

EDIT: there we go history, and abilities

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:59 am

ADMINS PLEASE DELETE A4-1
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content