Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kage Kousei Shi-Ru

3 posters

Go down

Kage Kousei Shi-Ru Empty Kage Kousei Shi-Ru

Post by Kenshi Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Seals Name: Kage Kousei Shi-Ru (Literally Shadow Regeneration Seal)
Location of the seal on the body: On back, it is a large black rhombus that is symetrical. The top of the rhombus is right between Yoshimo's shoulder blades, and goes all the way between his lower vertebrae (lumbar) on the tip of his tail bone.
Positive Effects: This seal releases a large amount of shadow chakra that heals life threatening injuries. This is just like Tsunade's seal except it contains more chakra. When cut or damage, the area bleeds and then the blood turns black. The black area flares in shadow tendrils, and the shadow tendrils form the missing part of the body which then heal back. These tendrils are completely back and move about like Kakuzu's own. If Yoshimo hasn't used the seal in a long time, it will release a purple protective aura around him which heals all minor injuries.
Negative Effects: This seal ages the body slowly, and the process drains his chakra, which can only be healed through resting for weeks. (2 weeks) Yoshimo usually can speed the process up submerging himself in water and using special "Heal" sealing cards. (1 and a half weeks instead of two) Yoshimo is also only able to heal four times with the shadow tendrils. After that the seal will be drained.
Transformation Effect: Described in Location of seal on the body.
Seal Info: Yoshimo was able to create this seal by pinning up chakra in his back after recieving a injury as a teenager form some Iwagakure ninja.

Last edited by Yoshimo Izoto on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Some stuff that I thought was in here, wasn't in here.)

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Kage Kousei Shi-Ru Empty Re: Kage Kousei Shi-Ru

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:07 pm

i like this very very much APPROVED

(just love saying it)
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Updated. I made some small edits, which I need to underline right quick.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Approved.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down