Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The calling of the chosen. KANTO GROUP JOINS!

+4
Xavier
Aki
Lee
Kaji-Kanto
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The calling of the chosen. KANTO GROUP JOINS! Empty The calling of the chosen. KANTO GROUP JOINS!

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:18 pm

A cloud hung in the sky that seemed to block the sun from shining down on the village known as Kusagakure. The trees that stood in the village blowed with ease as a cackling was heard from a building. The sound was heard in a building that seemed to have been busy. As we zoom in on the building we come across a man whose holding a mug of red liquid laughing as the man who sat next to him pulsed in the chair his hand groping his neck as his brain slowly shut down all functions.

The man took one last sip from the mug and snapped his finger and the man next to him fell to the ground. "Muthafuckah, You lose." Then the man stood up and grabbed a cane that was white. The man wore a suit which now had a stain on the center of the stomach from the mans blood that had spilled on him.

Kaji smirked as he realized it was time as the cloud vanished from the sky spontaneously. 'Come the chosen. Come the brave. come to the side of the one who calls. NOW!' kaji thought as a wave of thought energy shot from him that aimed itself towards 3 people that were scattered across the ninja realm.

These 3 people kaji has chosen to join his group and they were some of the best suited people to take on the task. He held a smile on his face that was more happy than he used to be. His eyes were still closed but they weren't scrunched up like usual.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

The calling of the chosen. KANTO GROUP JOINS! Empty Re: The calling of the chosen. KANTO GROUP JOINS!

Post by Lee Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:17 pm

A small black dot could be seen amongst the sky. There was a small patch of blue among the clouds which hung drearily over the city of Kusagakure, and in the middle was a small black dot that got closer every second. High up in the sky, Kaima rode quickly along his dragon creature, the wind blowing through his silky dark blue hair. As he approached his new leader, he cold be seen more clearer, the dragons wavy movements not hard to spot out. It was a completely black and gray dragon, for it was made of ink. As he got closer and closer to the ground, he could see the one whom had called himself 'Kaji-Kanto'.

Now three feet away from the ground, Kaima jumped off of his dragon creature, and on his way down, he slit his neck with his blade. It was a crappy blade, for he was no good with Kenjutsu. As he slit the neck of the dragon, it made a small ink explosion, only reaching around a 1 foot radius from itself. The ink splattered to the ground and disappeared slowly. He had to do this with the creatures that he used to travel with, or else they would leave Kaima, and go reak havoc somewhere else in the world. Kaima brushed some ink off of his shoulder and walked formally to his new leader. As he got within a short distance from him, he gave a slight bow, as if to say, "Hello, Kaji-sama, it's good to finally meet you." He couldn't actually say that though. Kaima was mute.

Kaji was the one who would lead his group of mercenaries. Kaima descided to join this group of his own will, but had recieved some sort of telepathic message which was telling him too. Kaima wasn't doing anything with his life, and figured the only thing he was good at momentarily was fighting, and killing. Maybe this group was his purpose, his destiny. He looked around the dimly lit area, for others that might come.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

The calling of the chosen. KANTO GROUP JOINS! Empty Re: The calling of the chosen. KANTO GROUP JOINS!

Post by Aki Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:25 pm

As soon as Shikama had said it, an eerier thing happened and he felt as if someone were calling him. The urge to resist was strong, but still... he wanted to go, to follow it. But this girl... this girl held all the answers he needed. He struggled to resist the urge to follow after the signal, but it was too strong. Using his training with Raikiri, Shikama had improved his speed, but even so, he knew it would take awhile to get to the place where the signal was coming from. Damn it!

To his surprise, the girl followed him, reverting back to that other girl. Wings sprouted from her back and she picked him up as if were nothing more than a feather. Shikama's faced remained it's blank, passive, somewhat friendly form, but inside he was thinking I can't believe she can pick me up this easily! She really is like me...

Remind me again why we're following him... and helping him Akihime? I thought you said he was dangerous asked Aki, prodding Akihime for an answer. It was unusual that she wanted to help someone... Normally it had to be her convincing Akihime to help someone other than her.

Akihime didn't answer. She blocked her mind as well. This was a first for Aki. Aki struggled to break though, but it was futile. Akihime was simply too strong when it came to things like the mind. Aki soon gave up and watched on. Kusagakure? Why here? mumbled Aki after awhile.

Akihime finally responded. That man... he seems.... familiar..... I feel as I know him... No I do know him, but.... something... I don't know. Something is preventing me from remembering. And that other one, his name is Kaima I believe. He appears to have the same abilities as Sai once had. They seem to be here for something. Other than that, Akihime was quiet.

Akihime let Shikama fall from her grip, knowing he would land safely and landed high up in the shadow of the trees, watching the group with mild interest. She had seen enough humans gather and attempt to fight back other groups of humans. This was no different. They would not see her until she deemed it fit. Akihime became glad that she had taken some blood only a few days ago... it would have been quite annoying if she had to feed now.

Shikama caught himself in time and landed, leaning against a tree branch. "You... called?" he asked quietly in his somewhat feminine voice. The shadows hid much of him, but he knew the young man in front of him could sense him there. His dark hair moved slightly. Shikama glanced up at the tree, he was sure the girl was still there, but he couldn't see her. Shikama shrugged and averted his amethyst eyes on the other person, remembering him as Miatzauku Kaima.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:47 pm

OOC: Xavier....GET YOUR MUTHAFUCKING A** HERE NOW!
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:55 pm

The being Known as Xavier Aito suddenly felt an odd energy beckoning him to a certain place. He sighed and put out his cigarette and took his last sip of wine before throwing it against the ground and placing a small bit of liquid fire (plasma) on the edge of the bar he was in. The place erupted into fire as he began to walk away from it. In a blink of an eye the ninja was gone, the bar that belonged to his family, his fathers, was gone in several minutes. He now had nothing to return to.

He homed in on the energy source, he knew who it was, and why they had been called. He used they because he knew Kaji, despite the emotions that this group would cause him he was heading headfirst into the nothingness of his mind letting his own emotions guide him closer and closer to the group.

"Why the hell am i doing this for Kaji, i Barely even know him. I hope this isn't entirely useless. Maybe ill get some power out of it."

he smirked as he appeared on a bridge close to the energy. He was able to get there fast due to living semi-near the place. he decides to walk and take his sweet time and think of what this group may do. 'Maybe this will cause some blood? Maybe not. Who knows." he sighed coming to the door of a building, he was late. He was of course the last one to arrive. The wind had blown in a torrent for a few secconds as the trees surrounding the building rustled as if by fear of the numerous people coming together.

He opened the door and entered the building with a smirk on his face, his Emerald like eyes glimmering with a hidden blood lust. His boots, covered in studs, hit the floor hard. he wasn't wearing his usual jounin vest, he abandoned that, it only slowed him down. He was an odd sight, his black hair, past his shoulder, blew in the torrent that suddenly died down.

"Am i late hm?"

he would ask in a questioning tone that didn't sound natural.

(OOC: excuse my grammer, and any mistakes i made, and from now on <_< i cant catch them all)

Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Kaji smirked as they all gathered and even a freebee he hadnt expected. A female this made kaji laugh just what he needed a playboy mercenary. Kaji didn't care but as xavier showed up it made him laugh. He asked if he was late and guess what HE WAS!. Kaji simple didnt show anything but a even wider grin.

He then in less than a flash of the eye tossed his cane up and twirled it the cane part of it flying off at the pupils. From under the cane it revealed a short blade. He tucked the blade onto his shoulder and smirked as his crippled leg started tapping on the ground and instantly the ground they stood on began to shake a bit and soon it started to sink into the ground like a elevator.

Kaji then let out a chilling laugh as the elevator dropped unexpectedly and it hit the ground below making a loud thump. Kaji landed gracefully even though his leg was crippled. He stepped off and began limping down the hallway at a good speed. He hoped the people werent idiots and if they stayed on that elevator for 5 more seconds it be over.

After 5 seconds the elevator just shot up whether or not everyone was off. Kaji didn't care he just kept limping down the hall way to soon enter a chamber that seemed to be gigantic and limitless. He then clapped his hands and soon the entire place lighted up. He looked around "Muthafuckah where are you?" Kaji yelled waiting for the last of the people to arrive.

[Kyo yes you are the muthafuckah]
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 pm

The loud sound of the elevator made Kai jump the instant it struck the floor. It was evident that Kaji had arrived with the others that he had so often spoke of. As the light came on, Kai squinted. As Kai looked them all over, he could see and read their chakra like an open book. With his eyes, Kai can see anyone's chakra, rank it by level of power and is able to tell what kind of jutsu they use. This was just one of his many unique skills. Kai could see that the group consisted of one level 3 who utilized ink and two level 4 who used mainly lightning and plasma jutsu. Though he was not sure why they were there, he knew it must be for a reason.

As Kai approached them, he pulled his white shirt back up on his shoulders. The shirt was obviously to large for him and made him seem fragile. As a genin, Kai could tell that each of them could best him in any form of combat. Kai was more of a support than a main player. When Kai first met Kaji, he knew that helping him was his purpose and decided to follow him. Kaji was always calling him names like he had just done and he put up with it knowing that it was just the way he was.

"You called?"
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Kaima was fluxed when the elevator began falling. He had stood at the top of the ground, awaiting an answer from the one called Kaji. He could tell that everyone was a bit confused about what was going on, and Kaima definetely wanted answers abotu what exactly the group was all about. The man simply flicked his cane, making the ground into an elevator. It was so unexpected, that he literally tripped and fell on one knee. Although, he didn't like people to see him as a clumsy person. He liked to look orderly and well put together, so he quickly regained his composure and jumped off when it came to a stop. He followed Kaji down the hall, being the first one to follow him. As he enetered inside, he began wondering what he had gotten himself into. However, he continues walking. He really had nothing better to do in his life besides fight. His dark blue hair wouldn't be odd amongst the darkness of this cave. Everyone here seemed to have some kind of odd feature, including one person that struck him as a vampire.

As they walked, a young man with blond hair approached Kaji. Kaima supposed that this was the "Muthafuckah", that Kaji had been reffering to. He didn't look to be to much of a muthafuckah. He began to wonder if he was a shinobi, his white shirt hanging loose passed his shoulder. It gave him more of an innocent look then he probably took credit for. Kaima thought it to be interesting for this boy to be down here, and he smiled politely at him. He would have given him a greeting card, but there was the thing that he was mute. He simply tilted his head and closed his eyes, giving him a warm smile. Kaima looked around the cave, wondering what kind of things Kaji had around.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:05 am

The ninja was perplexed as the ground fell like an elevator. Thoughts just ran through his mind, thousands at a time. Call him paranoid but when ever something like that had happened something bad was about to go down. He kept his calm. He wasnt normally a nervous person but so many people were suddenly here and he didn't know why and for what reason.

the ground came to a halt and at the warning he began to walk. At the 5 second mark he had only just gotten off. As it shot up he was perplexed and blinked slightly knowing that that could have easily ended his journey.

"Kaji..why are we here exactly. I was left out in the details.."

he stated simply and with a slight hint of curiosity. He looked at the boy who had just appeared to scan the new comers as well as himself. This surely was going to be an interesting endeavor. "Wouldn't his father be proud.." he though sarcastically in his mind. For him, his life was nothing, but maybe this could be what he needed to motivate him into doing something...useful. The boy, Kaji, the 2 or 3 others. This was a bunch of misfits, and they were following a nearly crippled leader. Call him paranoid but something was amiss to him. He forced a fake smile, slightly sadistic, to make sure nothing was wrong and people hadn't gotten the wrong idea.

(OOC: i wont be on much today, i have plans and will be preocupied. I will post when everyone has posted again, i also need to post my jutsu)

Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Shikama, having the earth element as well, had been aware of the elevator like movement of the earth in a few seconds and easily caught himself. He became aware that the girl had also moved... had she flown in? He couldn't quite tell. Her stealth was a little surprising to him, but what more could you expect from a vampire?

They were underground now, he could tell that much. Shikama became slightly worried now, time would not exist down here... he could change at any moment without any warning. He cleared his mind and let out a sigh. He was an S-ranked ninja, a missing nin from Konoha, Kiri, and perhaps Iwa in a sense. He despised Konoha and Suna. He hated the Mizukage, and probably would for all his life, which meant he had to hate Kirigakure in a sense too. He disliked Kumogakure and now Iwagakure was gone. He had no place left, that is unless he wanted to join one of the lesser village. So he had joined this group instead.

Though thinking of his dark past, Shikama kept up his friendly face. He stood in the shadows, careful not let them see him too clearly. If he were going to change, he would prefer that it still remain the same: that no one would know his true identity. He didn't need rumors to start about Hatake Obito still alive... not yet at any rate. For now he would have to maintain his identity as Shikama for as long as he could. He also needed to hide the fact that he was not human and was a vampire, but how could he hide that? He would need to feed soon...

Akihime had indeed followed them, following patches of darkness. Once inside, she too was careful to stay in the dark. She already suspected that some of them knew that she was here, at least the leader did, or the man who played at being leader. It didn't matter though, as long as they meant no harm to Aki, then Akihime would not attack... or show herself. She was intrigued by this man. This human who had become one of them and surpassed some of her own kinsmen. She was very intrigued by the man who called himself Shikama, but was in reality Obito. Akihime continued to keep these thoughts to herself. Her mind was strong, Aki would not know, not yet.

Aki began to get irritated, but bore with it. She knew that if Akihime was withholding something from her, then it had to be for good reason. Akihime had always been there for her best interest. She would not put her in harm and that was what truly mattered anyway. She knew that she herself was a Chunin... but with Akihime's aide they could rival that of a Jounin. While Akihime was busy keeping her thoughts to herself, Aki became aware that her thoughts were her own now.

It hadn't been the same as when Akihime had been unconscious during the Chunin Exams... but she could think her own thoughts and not worry about Akihime knowing them as well. And she began to question Akihime's blessing. What would she do if she died while being Akihime? She would be a weakling of course... she relied too much on Akihime's power already. She needed to start training herself again, but how? How could she train when there was a vampire who constantly took over at the slightest danger to her?

She didn't know the answer yet. Aki supposed it was something everyone in her clan blessed with this curse had to figure out for themselves, but she couldn't help but wonder, how strong was she without Akihime's aide? Of course, before her appearance, Aki would have never questioned that... Aki shrugged it off though and instead focused on the other people in the room. Akihime was giving her no hint as to who this new guy was. She would need to remember them all if Akihime planned to remain by that ex-human's side.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:13 pm

He say Kai come and smirked as they were all there ready to go. He tapped his foot on the floor 4 times and a chair appeared behind each member kai's placed next to him. There was even one set for the woman who hid in the shadows if she chose to sit or not. He then coughed to clear his throat then spoke in a tone that would strike fear in them that showed his sadism.

"Now that all of the chosen have arrived, I can tell you what im planning. This is the Kanto group head quarters and by showing up here you are now members of this organization. We are mercenarys for hire and were the ones who will win these wars for the weak. We will not falter and we will not lose. WE WILL FIGHT AND WIN OR DIE AND WIN!" Kaji said his voice growing louder by the minute. "THOSE OF YOU WHO BELIVE I AM CRAZY MAY LEAVE NOW I WILL SHOW NO RESISTANCE BUT YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON!"

Kaji smirked as he waited to see if any of them would leave or if they were going to stay and become members and fight alongside him to live and achieve there destinys as some of the strongest fighters alive.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Shikama slowly eased into his chair, still careful not to let them see him. He became alert at the word "mercenary". Perhaps staying with this group shall not hinder me as much as I thought... and this man may be my ally if I do not make mistakes thought Shikama, crossing his arms. He sat with his left leg over his right leg, slouching in the chair. He let out a small yawn, and again, his voice had a feminine touch to it.

Akihime scowled slightly when an extra chair appeared behind her. It wasn't a problem though. She had thought the man knew she was there... fitting for one who planned to run a mercenary group. She then realized that they had been unofficially made a member as well and almost groaned. Back in her mind she heard Aki laughing ever so lightly. AKI! She had forgotten about her for the moment. With a mental lecture to herself, she willed them to change back. The group didn't seem too dangerous... yet.

As Aki took control again she noticed now that the wall between them had... disappeared? No, weakened. She still couldn't sense Akihime completely, but enough so that they could communicate again. Akihime began sharing what she knew about the men to her. As Akihime went on, she became aware that they were the only girls in the group... Aki quickly shrugged it off. Akihime would protect her--them. Aki shoved the chair further back and then sat in it, pulling her legs up and wrapping her arms around them, one hand resting on her ankle, the other on top of her hand, and with her back against the chair, slouching a little bit.

At least now I don't have to worry about choosing between Konoha or Kiri... and I might find Akira too thought Aki, cheering herself up slightly and trying to ignore the thousands of tidbits of information Akihime was feeding her. Akihime had gotten too wrapped up in explaining who everyone here was... and it was giving her a headache because Akihime's mind moved faster than her's and was constantly shifting from one person to the other.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:18 am

Kai slowly took his place next to Kaji, facing the other members. Though fighting was something that he hated to do, he knew that he would be more of a support for the others. With his unique healing ability, there was very little chance that any of them would die under his care.

Kai looked up at Kaji as he raved madly at the others. He knew Kaji was a deranged man but had never seen him so enthused. Knowing that he was a master and jutsu and even more experienced in the arts of the sword, Kai could not help but aww in his words. With little else to go, Kai was along for the ride.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Silently Xavier had sat down with a smirk on his face. These words, these Emotions, They Were wonderfully Delicious. He would learn to love this group, The fighting may get a bit tedious but those who decide to get in my way. These thoughts, the lives he may have to take. But a question suddenly rises in his mind. He decides to speak out with a sharp tone, sadistic tendency hidden deep down in it.

"But what if part of the group is hired for one side, and the other is put on the opposition's?"

he didn't mean to bring up any argument this was just pure curiosity. He had sat back in his chair, he crossed his legs lazily, studs connecting with studs making a slight clicking noise. He looked at their "leader" with a slight hint of curiosity. He may well need to strengthen him self a bit before he could be of total use to this mercenary group.

"I mean, do we have an oath not to attack each other, or should we just make it look real if that situation were to happen?"

he had no intention of leaving the group. He would never think of that, he has heard stories about kaji, he knew not to make him mad..at least not yet. His anger on the battlefield could be used to their advantage.. just like anger could for any normal ninja.

Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Gen was running late, but he had a very good reason for such. He had been meditating and watching for good outcomes in possible futures. He was watching, and blocking out the bad possibilities as problems occurred. He came across a few, but they would probably change over time.

He finally got up and left, heading to the meeting location. He wasn't sure about this, he couldn't always see the possible futures relating to when outside forces come into play. He just wasn't sure about this meeting.

As Gen arrived he heard the last few words of the male. He could hear a number of people, but didn't know any of them besides Kaji. He landed on the ground in the middle of the group, then knelt down and proceeded to speak after the part of his exoskeleton helmet covering his mouth receded into itself.

"I'm sorry I arrived late sir, I was... meditating."

After saying this his helmet fully disconnected from his spine and he removed it, revealing the beautifully designed metal mask covering his eyes. He then moved forward standing just outside the circle to Kaji's left.

"Sorry for the interruption, you can continue now."

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Kaji shrugged at xaviers words and his finger snapped making another chair come up even before Gen’s arrival into the room at his left. He let out a yawn and stood up. He walked to his right and stood the chairs followed as if pulled by a force they lined up in a single line. Kaji looked away from them as he began to speak.

”First i will tell the benefits of this. Then i will tell the drawbacks. Then you will choose either embrace “it” or die...”

Kaji waited for a moment and soon a screen began to fall from the ceiling and it stood before kaji he tapped his foot and a projection occurred and showed each member with there names on it and there picture. Even the girl who had tagged along was up there. He then turned around to look at them all he then began to speak.

”The people on that projector. Learn there names learn there face and remember. They are your friends nothing else. If i catch anything unfriendly or mean. You will get hurt. Now you might wonder why im not up there. I am not your friend. I am your sensei your teacher and your boss not your freind. You can talk to me. I don't guarantee i’ll listen.”

He tapped his foot as he got antsy he then spoke again The benefits of this group is you will receive a sword and one lesson from me as i see fit. You will get something that will unlock your potential to its fullest. However to get these things you must be willing to open your mind to me let me control when i deem it fit. My seal will be placed onto you and i can my powers to take control of you and save you or help you. If you also try to betray me you’ll end up killing yourself.”

Kaji’s voice was dead serious as he opened his left eye it throwing off intent that showed he wasn't bluffing. The eye would throw fear into them and hopefully bring them to there knees. Kaji walked towards them each time his boot hitting the floor it echoing in the massive room.

”Now are you going to let me? Or am i gonna have to kill some of you...?”
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Xavier listened to their "leader's" words. He needed to be friendly? he asked himself in his head. Y of course he did, thats what he had gotten himself into. Wait swords? Hmm maybe i could play along at least for a while.

he merely shifted in his chair and spoke with a confident voice, he knew that this seal could easily be the end of him if he ever were to mess up.

"Im willing to join."

he looked at kaji with no emotion shown, no fear. He couldnt help but feel slightly fearful, but he would in no way show it to a higher ranked ninja than he.

he wanted this power more than anything, maybe then people will take better care not to make him mad. He would gain some of the respect he deserved.

Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 am

Suddenly Gen spoke up. He could, after all, see the possible futures of each person who made the decision to be a part of the group, being that they become directly involved in the future of his life.

"Sir, this one's futures are filled with... betrayal. He doesn't seem to believe the cause, but desire the power..."

He thought for a moment, scanning the visions. They weren't things he was liking, but as he spoke many of them shifted and changed.

"I feel... if he is accepted by you, sir, that he may betray our cause if given the chance. However, the knowledge of the consequence of betrayal may keep him here. I just recommend you keep your eyes on him, as I will keep my ears. ... Oh, and one last thing; he may never become friends with the rest... just a side note."

Gen's visions were never 'wrong,' but he couldn't tell the future either. He could only tell what he saw as possible, every possibility for the future, it was hard to filter through them, but he had learned to over time. It was like seeing all the universe from every point of view simultaneously.

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:40 am

As Kai sat in his seat next to Kaji, his words reached him with his full roar. The idea of someone controlling him was not something that he feared nor would he shy away from. Through his whole life, Kai had been "used" for his abilities which made him a key to almost any team. Surely Kaji would know that Kai would have no objections as he would do almost any request at his command.

Kai's goals seemed to be very different compared to the others yet it brought their paths very close in similarities. As Kaji announced that they would only learn one lesson, Kai wanted more. Kai would stay with Kaji as long as he could but knew that their paths would separate in due time.

Kai said and did nothing as Kaji waited for everyone's answer and was sur ethat Kaji would already know his decision.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 am

As Kaima heard from this man that he would recieve special training, and that he would have to make a choice, everything else faded out around him as he thought. His head bent over, and his hands on his knees, he felt like sighing loudly, but he didn't have a working voice box. He thought a bit about his life in Konoha, and his few friends that he had made there. He thought about his peaceful living as an artist, and how joining this group would likely make all that go away. This made Kaima almost completely happy, these everyday things that he did.

However, he always had something missing inside of him. A calling. With his unique power, he had never done many dangerous missions, or fought a lot at all. Maybe his being unable to speak didn't set off a big alarm, but Kaima wanted a lot more of three things. Those three things being power, danger, and respect. He already had friendly respect, but he wanted something more. He wanted to be marked down in history for his talents. He wanted to overpass the one called Sai. Kaima had a special bloodline that allowed him to draw things into the air, and have them solidify, or even turn explosive. With that extra boost of power, he would surely be distinguished from any other ink user.

Kaima had made his decision. If this man, Kaji Kanto, would help him achieve his goal of becoming stronger, and let him have some fun along the way, he would most definitely be joining this mercenary like group. Kaima took out a speech scroll from the left side of his hip, then set it across his lap. These abilities helped with him being mute and all, but it was still slightly annoying to have to do this all the time. As he finished his set of words, he decided on a harmless animal to present it. On the very bottom center of the page, he drew a small penguin. This was one of the only animals that would come out in almost full color, being only black and white. As kaima waved his hand over the page, a penguin oozed out very quickly onto the ground. It looked around, then began speaking. "I am willing to join the group, and I swear that I will not betray this team."

Kaima crushed the small penguin with his foot, for now it had nothing else to do/say.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:03 pm

As the members of the group had been making up thier minds, a small boy walked up behind Kaji, was a little boy. This boy wore all green. His hair was blonde and he heled a sword and a shield. The boy looked normal, he didn't even look like a ninja. The matter of the fact was, that this boy had something else to him. It was like, a light would shine off of him, it showed he had power. Not only that, but he also had something more. He seemed as if he was an angel in hiding, but that was not the case. Nonetheless, he had something to him, that no one could put thier finger on. Not even the man with the ability to see through the others, could see anything about this one. The boy just smiled, like he did not know what was going on. He did not even talk.

He looked around at the ninja around him. He smiled at them, and laughed. He seemed a very playful child, and he did not know any of them, but it seemed as he was not one bit scared of them. He walked over to Gen and looked at his eyes. In his mind something sparked, but this spark will not be used till later. This boy had a power sealed inside him, this a power, people were overwhelmed by. He could not use this power, until it was unlocked. This power would have to be unlocked. But as of now, he was a normal boy, with a bright furture.

Soon, Kyuusaisha walked back to the name known as Kaji. He looked at him and saw something he did not like, but he could not fix, at the moment. He kept looking at him, like something was wrong with Kaji, his smile was even gone. But it soon came back and he opened his arms and gave Kaji a hug. This was unaccpeted, very much so. A child would never dare hug Kaji, and Kyuusaisha, still held on. He would not let go, this kid seemed mad. He looked up to Kaji and smiled. In Kaji's mind, he could hear the words, "I love you, my child."

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:24 pm

The darkness gave away to glaring light, in Kumori's eyes. Standing there, crawling in the dark, watching as one by one, powerful Shinobi assembled in the room. Their power was enough and numerous so that he could feel it. Their chakra and auras all so close together made it easy to sense all of them. He did feel a little intimidated by all of the different people standing the room, but he himself was a part of them. He had heard all of the words that the man spoke, and needed to carefully take all of those words to heart. ”Despite how much I would despise being a tool of his, if he can just take me under his control at any time, but if I don't agree to it, I'm going to die. He's strong enough to defeat me as it is, plus his followers will destroy me as well. There's no other option to take, I'm simply going to have to side with him.” Kumori thought to himself. He gritted his teeth. He hated the thought of being just a tool to this man, whose ambitions were completely unknown to Kumori, but he did not want to die in a place like this. This was the only way.

He got onto his feet, and began to make his way out of the shadows. Right behind Kaji Kanto, Kumori walked out of the darkness, his boots clanging as he walked, his hands at his side, walking all slow and such. He then stood about five feet away from Kaji, at his upper right, behind Kaji. He kept on walking, appearing where Kaji could see him, he looked at him, and then announced his allegiance to him. ”I heard all of it, and I'll agree to it.” He said out loud to Kaji, giving him a stern look, letting him know he was not comfortable in this situation. However, he knew better than to speak out against him, and get himself killed, so he would hold true to his words. ”I look forward to working with everyone.” He said next, though that was a bit of a lie. He really did not want to work with any of these characters. They all looked, out of the ordinary.

Then, a screen popped out of the ceiling, and displayed all of the faces of the members and their pictures. When Kumori appeared out of the shadows, his name, and his picture, was displayed suddenly. He was shocked. ”That bastard, he invaded my mind, and got my name? Chances are, he knows more than that. He probably looked at my entire resume. I can't believe this guy expects us to put our faith in him. He's definitely not the trustworthy type. But, if I leave, I'm going to die, no doubt. Dammit, why did this have to happen? Why the hell am I here? I haven't even spent a few minutes under his servitude and I already want to rip out his guts for doing this to me.” He thought to himself. The people in the room closest to him, including Kaji, could probably feel his anger, but he managed to keep a straight face as he talked.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:00 pm

"The benefits of this group is you will receive a sword and one lesson from me as i see fit. You will get something that will unlock your potential to its fullest. However to get these things you must be willing to open your mind to me let me control when i deem it fit. My seal will be placed onto you and i can my powers to take control of you and save you or help you. If you also try to betray me you’ll end up killing yourself.”

At this Akihime instantly changed back and almost let out a snarl, but controlled herself. This man... he is strong. In my current state I can not save Aki from him. But... he doesn't know about us. And I intend to keep it that way. Aki could use the training... I have taken over her fighting abilities too much. Akihime let out a mental sigh, debating whether or not she should just make a run for it or let Aki train under the young man. She blocked her thoughts from Aki again.

Akihime crossed her arms, letting her feet touch the ground. [color=red]If I were to allow her to train under this man... she could become strong. Perhaps strong enough to not need my help so much. But... if he controls her...
Akihime's brow furrowed in annoyance. This man was good. Very good. And to top it off... a seal. If it were some kind of binding jutsu, she was sure she get the elders to get rid of it or do it herself... but a seal? A seal... that was irreversible.

Just what was she going to do?

Aki sighed in annoyance. Akihime's so strange now... I know she does it for my best interest but... She sighed again. Akihime... what are you planning? I need this. You know that. I need to become stronger. And... besides, he doesn't know about you! You're great at blocking minds and stuff, you could hide your existence from him! Come on Akihime... Aki half begged, hoping it would get through the barrier between them.

There wasn't an answer. With a small sigh Aki resumed her role of scouting out the others and attempted to feel their emotions, vague as it was.

Shikama's face was blank. He didn't know how to take this. He silently let out a long breath. If I were to comply with his wishes... there's no doubt I would become much stronger. But then I do not know if I can still carry out my goals. If this man were to... Shikama shook his head irritably. This was a very confusing and tricky deal. If he were to accept, he would gain new powers... at the cost of losing a part of his freedom. Freedom that he needed.

And this would no doubt lead to his secret being revealed. A grim smile crossed his face for once. What would that man do if he were to know that he was Hatake Obito? Or that he was a vampire? Shikama shook his head again. No. There was no way that man would ever learn that. At most, he would learn he was Hatake Obito. Shikama glanced at the girl he had meet only a few minutes ago. Would she tell him? No... of course not. It was a secret her people guarded.

Shall I accept? He thought over the deal once more. He would gain a sword from a legendary swordmaker and he would receive some training as well. However, he would be placed with a seal. A seal that allowed the man to control him as he saw fit and when needed. He weighed the advantages against the disadvantages. Was it really worth it? Giving up a part of his freedom and secrecy?

Akihime bit her lip slightly. The advantages and disadvantages were so even... So close. She hated this young man. He who had led them into a trap of a sorts. A very tricky trap and offered a very tricky deal. What should she do? Let Aki be trained as a human to become stronger... or insist that becoming a vampire was the key to her survival? She wished it was the later. But she knew the truth. Vampire or not, Aki needed the training. And if the man ever did try to control her, well she could always take over. After all, the seal was on Aki's body, not her's.

A smirk crossed her face. Yes. That was her answer. If needed, she would take over and the man would have no control over Aki... well he wouldn't be able to get her to do what he wanted at the least. But it just irked her a bit that they still appeared to be the only females in the group, but she let that wash over her. If any of them were idiotic enough to play around with Aki she would take over and... feed. Or scare the hell out of them. She sighed and lowered the barrier between them slightly.

I've... decided that you may train under this man. But you must never let him know of me. Never. And I will block the part of your mind that links you and I together. If he asks of it, merely tell him you have a memory problem. Understand? My existence is the key to your survival. Make sure that none of them know of me. Akihime looked Aki directly in the eyes, holding her gaze. The gaze of a vampire was demanding and painful to look at for long periods of time.

Aki looked back at her nodded. Akihime... I'm not stupid. I know that. And... I would never tell anyone about you. Never. Now let me have control again. Quickly. Akihime nodded and gave her control again. I'm going to miss our connection though... It's not going to be like before is it? she asked sadly, knowing the answer.

No... It won't be like before. I can't stay completely connected to you or else he may know if he can access your mind as he says he can replied Akihime, quietly, sadly. "I... accept," said Aki quietly, stepping out from the shadows so that they could all see her.

Shikama let out another long breath. He had to do this... And he needed this to be over soon. If it reached six o'clock pm then his true identity would be revealed. He didn't need people here to know he was Hatake Obito... yet. Nor did he need them to know about his... bloodthirst. Shikama licked his lips at the thought of blood.

He heard the girl answer. With a small smile, he too stepped from the shadows. "I... accept as well," he replied, his voice sounding more and more feminine like.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Kaji smirked as he watched kumori appear and agree. Kumori was just a body he had picked up only 2 hours before this meeting. It was just to easy he knew everything about them and it just made him laugh.His laugh was dark and decrepid as it was cold and icy. It crossed each of there minds with such ease that it would show them a glimpse of what they would feel in a matter of moments.

Kaji stopped the laugh when he felt the embrace of a child. It shocked him and made him shiver as he looked down to see the young kid holding onto him. Then he heard the message in his head and it made him shiver. This kid was so differemt then anyone he had met the only person who could withstand his new abilities in seishin and with what he did grasp he did not understand. It made him wonder of what he held. However it still ditn matter to him he picked up the kid by the head and looked at him his smile on his face his eyes still close and he spoke. ”Kyuusaisha just becasue your the medic dosent give you the right to touch me.... Kaji then threw the child off and towards kai.

Kaji then looked at each of them they were staying he knew it. He yawned and looked at gen and then at kai. ”You guys remeber how to place the seals correct? The bloods in the desk over there you should remeber.”

Kaji then yawned as he walked over to the female and stood beside her. ”I know who you are aki.... I expected you from the start to be here. Im not gonna do anything to you and if they try to pull anything just tell me got that...”

Kaji then stood back up and yawned as he looked around hoping to see the sealing process being started. He then spoke as he appeared behind Kaima....

”Now you hold my hand and try to think your thoughts to me... i dont need you wasting your chakra on that stupid penguin shit you just pulled.”

Kaji held out his hand and he used his own mind to open kaima’s seishin receptor just a little bit so he could use his thoughts to comminucate with people. After that was done he nodded and told kaima ”You can now broadcast your thoughts to people. This isnt your one lesson just a small gift cause that penguin annoys the crap outta me.”

Kaji then yawned and pulled out a scalpel and a beaker. ”Now fill that up with your blood” Kaji watched as Kaima did so and he then took the beaker and he spat his own blood into the beaker and swooshed it around a bit.

He then pulled out a small brush and took some of the blood mixture and drew KG onto kaima’s neck and he then placed his hand on the Kg and muttered something ”Seal! Instantly the mark burned into Kaima’s flesh The seal was placed Kaima was the first to have the seal of the Kanto group and this was the time in wich he would enjoy.

Kaji yawned and dissapeared to watch kai and Gen work on the others. He eyed each of them and smirked as they all soon were sealed.

OOC: I know i know it would take to long to seal everyone indidually so were skipping ahead 2 hours. Evryone but Kyuusaisha gets the seal

Kaji stood again before them and he cracked his knuckles. He snapped his fingers and the chairs all sunk into the ground again. He looked at them as they all stood up. He yawned as he looked at them ”Ok time to test you suckahs... Come at me now.”
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Kumori did not want to look at Kaji at all during the sealing. It was a hideous thing to have been done to him, but it was over now. He didn't feel any different than he was, though he bled a little, it was all good, he had the mental stability to withstand pain a little. He was sealed by the one called Kai Musouka. He looked just like a child, but obviously, Kaji trusted him. He did not complain during the sealing. Next, Kaji hit them with the next bomshell. This place was already filled with too much tension for Kumori. Everybody was entering a new world, a world of servitude, under the demonic figure of that pale blue haired man. Kumori despised him, but he knew better than to rebel. He simply stuck out. Kumori heard Kaji tell them to come at him. That probably meant that all of them should attack him. ”He's pretty confident in himself if he thinks that he can fend off everybody in the room. All of us, are abilities must be able to defeat him. He can't be that strong.” He thought to himself.

The chairs sunk into the ground again, forcing them to stand up. Kumori did not really know what he wanted to do. He felt no need to actually attack him. ”This guy read my entire mind most likely. He knows my name, so he probably needed to get into my head to get that out of me. He already knows our strengths and our weaknesses. He doesn't need to test any of us by having us fight him. Then again, I don't know the extent of his mind reading powers. He might not know my actual skill level. In any case, he said for us to come at him. The only sensible action to take is to just as he says.” Kumori thought to himself as he pulled out one of his wakizashi like swords, and without dipping it into his poison, as that would be simply stupid, he threw it into the air, spiraling through the air like a fan, it then came back down, and Kumori caught it by the hilt. That showed just how much skill he had with that thing for starters.

He ran up to the man who had ordered him to come at him, his Wakizashi in his right hand, he leaned his right side of his body towards his enemy slightly, taking a sprawling position again, he held his other arm near his ninja pack, which was strapped to him securely. He swung the blade from right to left, attempting to cut through his side. He was aware that this was simply a test, but he simply could not resist a chance to try and hurt this man. He had finally gotten the chance he wanted to try and hurt him, even if it was a test. He probably knew that, too.

”Tell me your name.” Kumori said outright, with a serious tone.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next