Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ekkiez Clan's jutsus.

2 posters

Go down

Ekkiez Clan's jutsus. Empty Ekkiez Clan's jutsus.

Post by Zeikke Ekkiez Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:23 pm

I forgot to add one ability under clan creation so I will add it here.

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Kyoken

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Description: Allows user to change their eye into a blue eye color with a white david's star in it. It allows them to increase power of jutsu and reflex. This Greatly Increases Ninjutsu and moderatly increases taijutsu. The image of it is in my jutsu creation.

Weakness:See my jutsu creation topic.
---------

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: GamiKyoKen

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Description:A advanced for of Kyoken. Both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu are incredibly increased. Also, this allows control over Curse mark in forms 1-3 the first times using them. It allows usage of powerful B-rank jutsus.
Spoiler:
. This is most linked with Curse Marks. All Ekkiez people have the curse mark symbol the same as this if they have one.

Weakness:After 3 posts, sight severely decreases.
-----------
Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Wings of Armageddon.

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Taijutsu(I think)

Description:This allows user to grow wings to fly across the lands and increase reflex. The wing span of a just learned-it member is 3 feet. Someone who is clsoe to mastering it has 5 feet. Mastered form is 6-9 feet of wing span.

Weakness:This does not allow curse mark to be used at all. You cannot use taijutsu during this. Only ninjutsu. There is one exception: Wing Catastrophe.
----------
Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Wing Catastrophe

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Taijutsu

Description:This uses the wings as machine gun bullets. The user shoots his/her feathers like they were shooting a uzi. It lasts 2 posts and one use per two battles.

Weakness:Cannot move from spot user is in. Also, no ninjutsu during this and one post after it is over, ninjutsu is still unavailable.
-----------
That is all members will learn. The others will be hidden that were listed in the clan creation. They will be taught by Zeikke to only members since they are hidden.

Last edited by Zeikke Ekkiez on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeikke Ekkiez
Zeikke Ekkiez

Back to top Go down

Ekkiez Clan's jutsus. Empty Re: Ekkiez Clan's jutsus.

Post by Aki Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm going to have to say unapproved for now. One main cause of this is because this really isn't a bloodline. It's more like... secret clan techniques. Like the Nara Clan and their shadow manipulation techniques. It's not a bloodline, its a jutsu that anyone can learn, but they've kept it a secret and only taught it to other Naras, hence the "secret clan technique". Anyway, on with the review.

Kyoken
How exactly does it affect your Ninjutsu capabilities? Are attacks stronger? Can they be performed more easily? Is less chakra required? And so forth. The same with Taijutsu.

GamiKyoken
Above questions. Also, how exactly does it allow one to control the cure mark they bear? As in are they able to use the curse mark with less side affects? Does usage of the curse mark allow them increase their current abilities now that they are able to control it? And so forth.

Wings of Armageddon
Flight, how long does it last? Are the feathers strong and capable of defending yourself as well? How easy is it to damage these wings? And so forth.

Wing Catastrophe
How many feathers are released? After the feathers are released, does it later conflict with one's ability to fly? Are these feathers replaced/regrown? If so, how long would it take? How easy is it to dodge these feathers? And so forth.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeikke Ekkiez Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Oh, I thought you had to explain the clan jutsus. But this is only able to be used by my clan.Kyoken anbd Gamikyoken are kekkei though.I.E. Byakugan and SHaringan.

edit:I have had problems with editting so I hope you dont mind me using quick reply since my scrolling is really hard to use

Kyoken- The ninjutsu and Taijutsu have greater impacts and can last longer if like say, primary lotus was used during my taijutsu, I could have a chance of using my taijutsu to counter it now.

Gami- It is less whatever you called it, weaknesses I think or drawbacks?

WoA- They last 3 turns

WC- They will shoot 60 feathers a turn.
Zeikke Ekkiez
Zeikke Ekkiez

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Okay... then it wouldn't be classified as "Ninjutsu". It would be "Doujutsu". Doujutsu are eye techniques. I'd still like for you answer the majority of my questions as well...
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeikke Ekkiez Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:23 pm

I really dont have the time today but if my dad gives me another chanc eon the pc I will try to answer them but my scrolling on posts are really messed u with editting so I cant really use it well.
Zeikke Ekkiez
Zeikke Ekkiez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down