Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiroshi, Kiyoshi. (Finished.)

2 posters

Go down

Hiroshi, Kiyoshi. (Finished.) Empty Hiroshi, Kiyoshi. (Finished.)

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 11:49 pm

Name: Kiyoshi Hiroshi

Bloodline: Will post it up, soon.

Rank: I don't know? Classification? I don't want to be a Jounin though. Genin/Chuunin is fine. But my rp sample will be based on me, being a Genin. There is a 70% chance of me being a Genin anyways. ^^

Classification: Kiyoshi's RP Sample.

Village: Village hidden in the Mist. Thought it out, and I would prefer Sand village, please.

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: Avvy, with his Village head band, a Katana, and two Shinobi weapon Pouch. The Katana is strapped to his back, both pouch, strapped to each of his thigh.

Personality: Kiyoshi could be said to be Care free, and laid back, due to him rarely showing anything to his everyday life. Despite that, he has shown to be very responsible, smart, and dedicated. He has a calm demeanor.

History: Kiyoshi was given birth into the Village of Sand, a month after his Father died on a Mission he was assigned. He was brought up by his mother. That was until he was at the Age of Six, when she passed out of an Illness. Kiyoshi mourned, and went into a state of depression for a whole year, when he was in the Academy. He was labelled as one of the Best students, of his Generation in the Academy. He was a Good listener, exceptional fighter, and respectful kid. During the Genin exams, he aimed to kill his opponent, due to the state of depression he was currently in. He passed of course, in flying colors.

Now a Genin, Kiyoshi was assigned to his squad. He wasn't the best team mate. He barely showed any respect to his Sensei. Nor did he care for his Team mates. He trained alone, worked alone, if he could. He went on missions as well. Sometimes, missions for a Chuunin leveld Ninja. But that was when he was at the age of Eleven. He was said to be on par with a Chuunin at this Age.

At this Age, he had recovered from the Loss of his parents. His only Family members he knew off. In battles, he appeared calm. This helped him make well thought out decisions. Sometimes, he predicted his Opponent's next movement. He was famous for using Kenjutsu, the Art of Sword. Also Ninjutsu.

He was highly skilled in this two. Even though he tended to use Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu mostly in battle, he also used the two basic fighting styles. Taijutsu and Genjutsu, that is when he needed to use them. Apart from that, he barely used those two.

Now, the Chuunin exams were approaching. Kiyoshi was ready. He'd been training for a whole five years awaiting the exams. The exams was the following day. He had studied almost all the participants of the Exams during his battles with them. Taking acknowledgement of their weakness, and also strength. Most-all, were from the Village of Sand. He knew nothing- no, not nothing, no one could beat him. How? He'd beaten them all in his fights with them.

When he appeared in the Arena, his opponent, was scared of fighting him. But had no other choice than to. Kiyoshi was a sadistic bastard sometimes when he fought. This occured when painful and bad memories were brought up from the past. Perhaps that was what added to this opponent being scared. Kiyoshi passed, yet, again, in flying colors. He was now labelled as 'Gifted', and 'Talented'. Kiyoshi wasn't surprised when he heard he passed. He knew he would.

Now, a Chuunin, and matured. He respected his elders, and a few younger ones who had gained his respect. He wasn't the rude one anymore. He was also caring. Kiyoshi had also began to train harder than before. He swore to protect his village, no matter what. He loved the sand village so much. But why the sudden change? Some believed it was because of his new rank. Others however believed his parents had contacted him in a dream. But it was a mystery, which will never be known of.

Speciality: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu.

Learned jutsus:
Substitution, Transformation, the Genin clones. Fire ball, Great fire ball.

Elements: Wind, due to his bloodline. (Wind manipulation. Will be posted up soon.) Normal element however is fire.

Weapons/items: ...

Goals:
Become a Sanin.

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Hiroshi, Kiyoshi. (Finished.) Empty Re: Hiroshi, Kiyoshi. (Finished.)

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:18 am

Uhem i dont mean to intrude on this but, there is a coded template with bbc coding and such for you to use under the one you copied.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:24 pm

I find this easier to use. And it's the same thing anyways. When I'm done, I'll edit it to your satisfactory. That good enough? And ow, I already got -2 Reputation, and -1 Point? I see. I'll adjust my attitude then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Approved
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down