Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock lee AKA the Green beast

+2
tradebuzzing2
Ushiro Hyuuga
6 posters

Go down

Rock lee AKA the Green beast Empty Rock lee AKA the Green beast

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sun May 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Name:Rock Lee

Bloodline:none

Classification:"My name is rock lee and I'm a jonin now i have been giving my own genin to do mission with guy sensai will be proud of me that the power of youth will live on thrue these Genin but right now im in a mission" as Rock lee look up and saw a big smoke bomb going off rock lee got up and rush to the area of the smoke bomb with great speed with his three ninja right behind him. "alright every one watch each other back becuse this will be a fearsome enemy" Rock Lee said as he run zig-zag thrue trees, Rock lee showed up in sight of the enemy rock lee dash at the enemy by taking off his waits to incress his speed as rock lee dash behind the enemy and use his Leaf Whirlwind on the enemy rock lee started to dash at the leader taking him out with Dynamic Entry lee landed and said "this is to easy now then lets head back to konoha and report a mission cleared"
Village:Konoha
Alignment:good

Appearance:rock lee is base off of Bruce Lee from his hair to his Fighting style Rock lee Always weatr his Green jump suit and green Leg wear to his Waits His hair is cut and styled into a bowlcut like Guy and wearing his forehead protector as a belt. The only attire different Lee has to his sensei is regularly wearing bandages around his hands and wrists, a trait that is do to his regular training. During Part II, his appearance has changed the least out of his friends. The most noticeable changes are that he has grown considerably and wears a flack jacket to further emulate his sensei.

Personality:Lee is known for speaking respectfully to others, and never using contractions or swearing, His relationship with Guy has also caused him to acquire many of Guy's traits, Lee's attempts to prove and better himself are recurring themes for his actions throughout the series. Shortly after his introduction, Lee reveals that he likes Sakura Haruno, asking her to be his girlfriend and vowing to protect her immediately after they meet. Sakura becomes more appreciative after this and punches Naruto whenever he insults Lee. Despite this,

History:Rock lee have no Parents once rock lee started going to the Ninja Academy Rock lee don't have no skill in ninjutsu or Genjutsu so rock lee started training in taijutsu he trained him self by punching a tree stump 1000 time and doing push up 1000 times. Rock lee have a great relationship with might guy rock lee then change is hair style to match Guy and started to Wear a green jump suit like Guy. not much is told about the time between before the chunin exam and the Academy time's. before the Chunin exam started rock lee showed up to prove that he is stronger to take out Neji by beating Sasuke but Naruto wanted to fight Rock Lee but naruto lost to Rock Lee. the next battle started with rock lee Vs Sasuke as Rock lee started to use his Primary Lotus on sasuke but whose stop by Might Guy. during the test of the chunin exams Tin Tin Help Rock lee out During the forest of death rock lee whose Training by catching Leafs before they hit the ground till rock lee see a chipmunk and save his life before it explodes rock lee later showed up to help sakura with the sound ninja as Rock lee use his Primary Lotus the sound ninja use his sound to reduce the damage of the attack as rock lee whose called back to his group and head to the main tower. During the Chunin Finals rock lee whose chosen to battle Gaara rock lee jump in and started his battle rock lee whose not hitting Gaara at all till he got the thumbs up from might guy to take the wait off with his increases speed rock lee whose in charge of of the battle will rock lee twitch a little letting Gaara use his sand clone to replace his self with no other hope rock lee use his 8 gates on gaara almost winning till rock lee lost the 3rd gate and almost killed by gaara in the battle rock lee lost his left arm and leg during the battle. Because of his injuries, Medics predicted that even if Lee recovers, his injuries would prevent him from ever being able to be a ninja again. He nevertheless tries to train while he is in the hospital, something that only worsens his condition. To try and cheer Lee up, Guy takes him to watch the final round matches, rock lee whose surprise to see naruto beating Neji as the time went by Tsunade whose able to heal rock lee arm and leg as soon as rock lee whose better he left to help naruto shikamaru and Choji and neji and kiba in getting Sasuke back. rock lee showed up right when naruto and Kimimaro fight rock lee took naruto spot as naruto left rock lee fight with Kimimaro for a bit but he whose able to read rock lee move so rock lee took medicine thinking it whose medicine but its really beer as rock lee started to use his drunker fist on Kimimaro, as he could not read rock lee moves at all but whose still blocking some of rock lee moves the medicine whore off and rock lee whose not doing good till gaara showed up and started to help not much is told after this battle beside rock lee using the drunken fist once more and holding his ground but that's all after, 2 year Later rock lee whose on a mission with Neji and Tin Tin and did not know gaara whose the target of the Akatsuki till Team guy got back and got word of gaara being capture as soon as team guy got back they left to help team kakashi out as soon as rock lee seen naruto rock lee whose happy to see how much naruto change threw the time skip. as soon as rock lee whose about to poll the paper to get in the Akatsuki hide out a copy of him self rock lee won that battle and whose able to help Naruto after that Rock lee showed up once more to help sealing the four tailed beast while standing guard. after the battle with pain and Tobi during the 25 years rock lee spend his own time working on his dojo to keep the power of youth still going on lee made more taijutsu skills and help the people of konoha with naruto help also and making shure no bandits and ni ninja try to destroy konoha like what happened during the invasion of Pain.

Speciality:Taijutsu
Learned jutsus:none
Elements:None
Weapons/items:nunchuck's, Kunai, Shurikan
Goals:to bring the power of youth to the village

Last edited by Rock lee on Sun May 24, 2009 4:20 am; edited 7 times in total
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Rock lee AKA the Green beast Empty Re: Rock lee AKA the Green beast

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun May 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Add more History, Personality and Appearance.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sun May 17, 2009 10:46 pm

ya sorry i will work on it a little Later
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sun May 17, 2009 11:08 pm

OK sorry for the double post but I'm finish
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon May 18, 2009 12:15 am

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-huggles him-

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon May 18, 2009 12:22 am

There still needs to be more history. Add stuff about the time skip, during and 25 years after.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Mon May 18, 2009 2:12 am

will i cant really finish the back ground becuse the episode is not thare yet
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon May 18, 2009 9:04 am

Rock Lee, Rock Lee!!!

WHERE YO DICK AT!??!?!?!

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon May 18, 2009 12:44 pm

Either way, you need 12 paragraphs. And please fix your grammar.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon May 18, 2009 3:47 pm

That history... Needs work on it. There needs to be more stops(Put a comma)
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon May 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Which is why I said fix grammar...

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Mon May 18, 2009 4:37 pm

OK i just finish i whose doing this late last night and i whose sleepy so i did not have time to add the grammar. but i just finish
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Tue May 19, 2009 9:31 pm

I finish
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Mon May 25, 2009 3:08 am

Well, this is a canon character, we pretty much all know what his history is about really

approved unless said otherwise
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm sorry, but we have a problem with this. As always, we watch everyone on the site. Due to your behavior, (neither good or bad) we have determined that you should undergo a review to see if you should keep your jounin rank.

I hereby declare this character denied until the review is complete, and heard by the other moderators.

Your review is a battle with me. The objective of this battle isn't to win or lose, it's to see how good you fight, and RP of course. In the Tournament Section I need you to start a topic with a battle against me.

We will be playing to the death, so bring out all of your best moves. I'll approve your techniques as of now, but when the battle starts I won't approve, or have anyone else approve them. Think up everything that you would need in battle and prepare for it.

If you happen to lose this battle your rank will be stripped from you.

Do not take this as a bad thing, it's like those diagnostic tests you take in school.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:50 pm

thats ok i still have my hyuuga character
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Link me to it.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:59 pm

What you mean link me to it?
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Get the link and post it in here.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:47 pm

You ready to do this?

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:50 pm

yup ready when are
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:33 pm

I would like to give up rock lee and have my user name Change to Ushiro Hyuuga please
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down