Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiden Ribeiro "Predator X"

3 posters

Go down

Raiden Ribeiro "Predator X" Empty Raiden Ribeiro "Predator X"

Post by Predator X Thu May 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Name: Raiden Ribeiro

Bloodline: Nihakugan (It´s like the sharingan but I can only copy a jutsu if it is from my chakra type, Katon & Raiton and it´s from the hiden mist, and just from me). Raiden Ribeiro "Predator X" 20928612 And I have a demon inside of me called Yin Yang Dragon (he is the one that gives me the Nihakugan). Raiden Ribeiro "Predator X" Bw-dragon073

Classification:
Village: Missing nin,Kirigakure (read History).
Alignment: Neutral.

Appearance: Raiden Ribeiro "Predator X" Bb01983

Personality: Calm, wise, pervert, doesn´t like the kages and his favourite food is sushi.

History: After I was borne, I was chosen to carry the yin yang dragon, so they sealed the dragon in me when I was 1 year old. When I reached the age of three, I discovered the truth and I became so angry that I activated the Nihakugan for the first time, an ability that is given to me by the dragon, I killed my own parents discovering that the Nihakugan increased my power.
At the age of 6 I already controlled the Nihakugan using it to my own benefits, I started training and by the time I was 7 I mastered my first jutsu: Katon – Fire punch no jutsu. My teacher then tried to teach me the hidden mist jutsu but I couldn’t make it.
I had just turned 8 when I graduated from the academy.
When I was 10, I went on a A – Rank mission where all my team mates and my sensei died, with rage I went to the final stage of the Nihakugan, and the first visible signs of the dragon appeared, I destroyed everything around me, after that I had a grudge against all the kages.
I was 13 when I first attempted to kill the mizukage, but failed miserably, it was the first time I was defeated in a battle, and my hatred against the kages grew because of that, I then deflected from the village.
I found a scroll with two Raiton jutsus, the first was Chidori and the second was Raiton – Electric sword. It said the hand signs for Chidori (ox, rabbit, and monkey) among other things, I started training but it was hard like hell, I spent days and nights training for 6 months, but nothing… I couldn’t do it, until the chakra from the dragon went right to my hand. I blew a tree that was in front of me, it wasn’t the real deal, but I was going on the right way, a few weeks later I could do it perfectly with no flaws (currently I can do 4 per day). I realized it was my birthday. I was now 14. The Raiton – Electric sword was easy after that, it just took me a month.
Now I try to accomplish my goals and increasing my power.

Speciality: Taijutsu & Ninjutsu.
Learned jutsus: Katon - Twin fire dragon, Chidori , Raiton - electric sword (my sword becomes engolfed by electricity).
Elements: Katon & Raiton
Weapons/items: I have a sword similar to sasuke´s.
Goals: 1st - to have lots of money.
2nd - to destroy a village.
3rd - to kill all kages.
4rt -to rule the world.

Last edited by Predator X on Fri May 15, 2009 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Predator X

Back to top Go down

Raiden Ribeiro "Predator X" Empty Re: Raiden Ribeiro "Predator X"

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:00 pm

If you can give me an overly impressive rp sample. I will think about approving it. Ill think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu May 14, 2009 6:43 pm

I don't like the fact that you have a Sharigan Copy. But as Taku said, if you can prove you have the skill, maybe.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu May 14, 2009 9:12 pm

(Dosent mean to butt in but im bored) Well first of all the eye should be made in the bloodline section even though its from a demon.

The history should be a little bit more, uhh whats the word ahh yah Detailed!

Chidori is a A rank technigue and if you want it you need to have a longer History with long training period for it. Then, Really itachi is dead and were 25 years ahead your 17 years old. Pish take it out.

Then comes the abilitiy of being a missing Nin you need Jin's approval for missing nin if i rember correctly.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down