Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Body Mastery

Go down

Body Mastery Empty Body Mastery

Post by WTFlash Fri May 08, 2009 11:25 am

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Body Mastery

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Supplemental

Description: This KKg comes with many supplementary effects (formed as jutsu to keep it simple) that provide almost perfect control over ones own body, giving them all but free range to manipulate the many systems and functions of the body (limitations included within description of course).

Weakness: As a general weakness, anyone with this ability will have so much focused on their body that they can only ever master a single element. Also, the first specialty must be medical ninjutsu, which may or may not limit your character at weaker stages (Genin + Chunnin, when very few medical ninjustu are available)

WTFlash

Back to top Go down

Body Mastery Empty Re: Body Mastery

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 1:30 pm

well hmm, my bloodline for sendo has complete mastery for blood already. Your bloodline has this plus so much more. Just saying. I will not give an approval or dissaproval On this. I declare this topic only approvable by two of the three admins. Yosh's decision though, is ultimately law though.

Back to top Go down

Post by WTFlash Fri May 08, 2009 2:59 pm

This form of 'blood manipulation' is only for blood within the body. It cannot be used to attack and what not...

WTFlash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 3:02 pm

I understand but I notice their our traits from other bloodlines as well, such as Kyuga. I am not saying it is neccesarily bad, or OP. I would just like it if Yoshimo would be the one to make the judgement call, just so we can have certainty here. Overall personally, I love the thought you put into this. I am sure you understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Or Koga, he would make sound judgement I am sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down