Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsukiko's jutsu list(Will add more as I go)

3 posters

Go down

Tsukiko's jutsu list(Will add more as I go) Empty Tsukiko's jutsu list(Will add more as I go)

Post by Unknown Mon May 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Name of jutsu: Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu - Chakra Absorption Technique
Rank E-S: Unknown
Range: Close
Type of jutsu: Ninjutsu
Clan(Optional):~
Element Affinity:~
Description: Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu is a special Ninjutsu techinque. After activitating the technique, the user's hand will glow with chakra. When he/she touches his/her palm on his/her opponents body, he/she can withdraw the physical and spiritual energy out of them. By reducing their chakra, it greatly increases his/her advantage over his/her opponent.
Weakness:~

Name of jutsu: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Rank E-S: B
Range: ~
Description:The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.
Weakness: ~

Name of jutsu: Kai - Release
Rank E-S: Unknown
Range: ~
Description:Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name of jutsu: Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Rank E-S: D
Range: Close or Mid.
Type of jutsu: Ninjusu
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Name of jutsu: Tsuki crystals
Rank E-S: c-S
Range: All.
Clan(Optional): Tsuki
Element Affinity: Hyouton
Description: Tsuki Crystals are created when a clan member meets two requirements. 1) Have two elements Suiton and Fuuton.
2)Learn how to mix them together. Once these two things are figure out, the user may create White ice crystals that glow like the moon.
The members can also pump up the attack with the Tsuki clan special Powder.

Last edited by Unknown on Mon May 04, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Tsukiko's jutsu list(Will add more as I go) Empty Re: Tsukiko's jutsu list(Will add more as I go)

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Mon May 04, 2009 7:07 pm

approved unless said otherwise
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Tsukiko's jutsu list(Will add more as I go) Empty Re: Tsukiko's jutsu list(Will add more as I go)

Post by Zen Tue May 05, 2009 8:01 am

Wait a second....there is a rank to those first 3,they arn't unknown and there is also a weakness to the shadow clone jutsu and chakra absorbtion jutsu.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down