Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsuki Clan Bloodlines.

2 posters

Go down

Tsuki Clan Bloodlines. Empty Tsuki Clan Bloodlines.

Post by Unknown Mon May 04, 2009 6:19 pm

ame of the Kekkei Genkai: Tsuki bomb needles

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Description: The Tsuki bomb needles allows a clan member to infuse a special powder that is highly explosive, in their Chakra.
When used with mixing Water and wind, the mixture, Ice, allows them to make explosive weaponry. By forcing chakra into their hands,
they can force the water to mix with the powder, then add some wind, and you got explosive needle bombs.
It's kind of like a Icicle Senbon, but can be added with a special powder to give it explosive properties.

Weakness: Because it is highly explosive, the powder may backfire, harming the users Chakra points in the hand, and depending on how much your tryin to put into
the mixture. The more you put in, the more likely it will blow up.

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Tsuki eye

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Doujutsu.

Description: Very little Tsuki Clan members can master this bloodline. If lucky enough, when born on a night with a full moon, one can be born with it. There is only one stage. The user's eyes are open, but glow like the moon. This makes members look creepy. This is not activated, as it takes chakra as it's used. This can allow a member to view into the future, but requires a chance to meditate. It can also allow the user to see far away from where they are, if they stop and close their eyes. Unfortunatly, if a member doen't use their Tsuki eye, it can backfire, leaving the member with only one eye, but this is rare, as this is praise from the clan.

Weakness: Cannot see into the future while moving, or see far away while moving. You can't be running to see far away, or see into the future. To see into the Future, you must meditate for a few minutes, then ask yourself what you want to see. Can be used twice a day at most. As for the See far away, your eyes must be closed, and your mind calm. You will be able to dectect Chakra sigantures, but not the points on the body, just moving around.

Last edited by Unknown on Mon May 04, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Tsuki Clan Bloodlines. Empty Re: Tsuki Clan Bloodlines.

Post by Kenshi Mon May 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Try to gimmie a little more

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon May 04, 2009 7:08 pm

I edit k.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon May 04, 2009 7:09 pm

What do you mean by crystal in the top one?

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon May 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Ok, I know what I did wrong, The Mixture for Water and Wind isn't Crystal, it's ice. No wonder I'ne been confused while doing this. Gotta edit lots of stuff I just did.

*Bumb*

I also meant Kinda like an Icicle Senbon, with explosive properties.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down