Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Kazuki Initiation!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Team Kazuki Initiation!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Kazuki Initiation!!!

Post by Hikari Tue May 05, 2009 5:59 am

At this point, Ayano heard everyone. She could smell everyone. nut she wanted this to be accurate. Meanwhile, Kenta had been watching the battle, from behind a tree. He knew what his job was. "Bark bark!", Kenta said, as he ran in and used his Dynamic Marking, aiming right or Kazuki.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Tue May 05, 2009 1:14 pm

OOC: Before I post what Kazuki will do, there are a few thing's I'd like to address.

First, try to overdescribe the situation. You can never have enough in your post, but you can have too little. A lot of the posts have been hovering around 3 to 4 lines in length, and people will get on your case about that.

Second, try to explain what your character is doing better. You can't just say that your character used X technique. Have a set up of your character's position, how they maneuver, how the attack is executed, etc. Also describe the technique as you have your character use it. Chitona, for example, it was awesome that you said that Rin's hand glowed blue to describe the technique, but you didn't say that it was for a Chakra Absorption technique. If you had said, "Rin prepared for a chakra absorption technique yada yada yada.." then it would have given me a twist to have in my post saying something like "Kazuki felt slightly weakened after letting go of Rin's wrist blah blah blah".

Also, the description helps because it keeps everyone oriented. Hikari, I have almost no idea what Ayano is doing after she does that corn starchy vomit thing, then all of a sudden she is exactly where she needs to be? Describe what Ayano did to get to that position and her location relative to everyone else. If we want to make good RPs, we have to communicate so no one is disoriented.

If you get hit by something. You have to RP your character getting hit and how they deal with it. This isn't Pokémon where you get hit then immediately attack. If you get attacked by a fireball, you have to RP your character taking cover, dodging, getting burned, or using a technique to defend themselves.

Finally, spelling peeps. Nothing more to say about that...

IC:

"There!" Kazuki was startled as Kenta caught him in his urine stream. This is great he thought angrily. Now if I remember correctly, the Inuzuka had a powerful technique they had to smell for...oh well, at least I have clone jutsus. As he readied himself for more combat, he felt a bit tired. Normally, he would not have been as tired after his simple maneuvers, but he did not know why he was tired and blamed it on old age. He had yet to figure out that Rin had a chakra absorption technique.

Kazuki held his hands in a hand sign, gathered his chakra and shouted, "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!!" He had created three clones. The real Kazuki and one clone retreated deeper into the forest while the other two stayed ti fight Ayano. Secretly, one of the clones had used Chakra Remnants and let some chakra flow into the air. This was very subtle and nearly unnoticeable. The other clone rushed at Ayano, and jumped high up into the air above her. This was done in order to get a better attacking angle on Ayano and to get a better view of the surroundings in order to try to spot Rin and Okashii.

OOC: Bachi, did you end the Chakra Detecting Rain?
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Tue May 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Ooc: yes sir I have to be focused on the rain for it to continue.

Okashii was flying through the air because of Kazuki's attack. He could'nt think straigth due to the blow. He had to quickly rebound but with what. He gained his balance back and landed on a tree branch pretty far away. Hoping to gain an advantage Okashii droped down into the woods to fall out of sight. This may look like he was abandoning his teammates but he needed time fore his strategy. His chakra wasnt doing to well at the moment but he had enough for two more water clones. He created the clones and sent them to the tree tops to attack Kazuki once again.

The real Okashii was slowly navigateing through the forest beneath them to get a better attack position on his now airbourne opponent. He had snuck around to the back end of Kazuki. His clones were attacking head on though in a bull rush. The both formed hand signs and yelled "violent water wave!" They opened their mouths as they flew towards him and shot out a jet stream of water towards him. Okashii waited below for his next move depending on what Kazuki did.

Ooc: hows this??? you like it??? I thought you would.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Tue May 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Ayano was surprised, from Kazuki's attack. She only had a few seconds before she was hit. With the soldier pill effects still going, she decided it was time for Taijustu. "Tsuuga - Piercing Fang.", she said, as she herself began to spin a like a drill, and rammed into the clone. Meanwhile, kenta had followed the other two, and made sure he kept his eyes on them. Kenta hid in a bush, watching the other two. Kenta knew Ayano could find him, because of her amazing sense of smell. But what he didn't know is that she had started fighting. "Ha, eat this you clone!", yelled Ayano as she hit the clone with her attack, and would hopefully send it flying away. As she landed, she said, 'Is that the best you can do, Kazuki-sensei?".
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Tue May 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Rin had been surprised by his conter attack. This may prove difficult, she thought. She thought to herself. It seems, no matter what move I make, no one is on the same wave length. It's like our team work is horrible.
Yeah, that would explain alot. Rin began making hand seal, and made 1 clone. The one clone went off to find Ayano, while Rin jumped down to Okashii. She thought about what to say. Ok, so, we need a game plan, we can't just run in to this head on, but, we have many advantages and disadvantages. It's like a game.
"Okashii, when Ayano gets here, you guys have to listen to me, ok?", Rin told him. She looked off into the distance, trying to see if she could spot Ayano.

occ~ I did the Corn starch attack, she had just seen me do it.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Wed May 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Kazuki was mildly surprised by Okashii's attack. The shadow clone took most of the damage and dispersed. However, Kazuki himself was having an easier time with the attack. When Okashii attacked, Kazuki did not try to dodge, as that would have taken too much energy. He let the Water Wave hit him and let the force push him away several meters before bracing himself on a tree. He held onto a branch and waited for the stream to end.

"That was very clever, Okashii," he said proudly. "You are stealthy and have a strong arsenal of techniques. However, you are lacking in strategy. Your objective is to grab a bell from my vest, yet you chose an approach that would push me away." Kazuki looked down to make sure all three bells were there; they still were. He stood where he was waiting for Okashii to make a move. He had taken a little damage from the attack, yet it was only minor damage compared to some attacks he had been forced to withstand. He stood his guard and readied himself for combat standing around 20 meters away from Okashii.

Meanwhile, the Okashii's attack was not enough to have to make Kazuki disperse his two other clones. As Ayano came closer to Kazuki clone with her Tsuuga, it grabbed a kunai to block the piercing hits and was instead simply thrown higher into the air. "Well, now that I'm this high up and the weather's clear..." the clone said to itself, "Wind Release: Sky Dance!!!" The clone had become suspended in midair. Sky Dance was Kazuki's technique to emulate flight for a short period of time. The clone decided to leave the other clone to deal with Ayano and fly over to the real Kazuki because it could see Rin running towards his general direction from over head.

"Not nearly," said the other Kazuki clone that had ran towards Ayano after she attempted to destroy the first clone. When he stopped running, he released some chakra into the air as part of his chakra remnants. It then made a few hand signs and held his palms towards Ayano. "Wind Release: Gust!" At that instant, a gust of wind was created that ripped towards Ayano. The gust was directed to go upward to get Ayano into the air. Once in the air, Kazuki would have the advantage."

Back at where the real Kazuki was, Kazuki still hadn't moved. The clone that had flown towards him had landed in a tree and remained hidden. When Rin arrived to the scene, Kazuki laughed and said with a grin, "Rin's got the right idea. You shouldn't have been so easy to split up. Your only power is through numbers since you're facing an opponent much stronger than you."
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Thu May 07, 2009 6:15 am

"Oh, just perfect.", Ayano said. I'm gonna need some more speed, time to use Shikyaku no Jutsu - Four-Legged Technique, she thought. She landed from her first attack, and ran towards the wind, making handseals. "Shikyaku no Justu!", she yelled, as she obtained a more animalistic apperance. She now had claws, fangs, and was on all fours, making her faster. She used her speed to run away from the clone's attack. "I have no time to deal with you.", she said as she ran towards Kazuki and Kenta's area. With her jutsu still in effect, she would be there in no time.
Kenta, smelled her coming. He also noted she had used the Four-legged technique to run here. He knew it was time to move out. Kenta jumped into the trees, and ran at Kazuki, mouth open, with the soldier pill in effect, Kenta would bite him.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Thu May 07, 2009 6:26 am

Rin looked around. I need to do something, because honestly, we are doing terrible, Rin thought. She sighed and jumped up to about the same level as Kazuki. "Well, it seems I'm back, and Ayano is on her way as we speak.", Rin said. She reached into a pocket, pulling out 5 Senbons. "These should slow you down.", Rin said as she launched them at his legs. She then made handseals, saying, "Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu- Chakra Absorbation Technique." With that, she ran faster at Kazuki, aim for the vest this time around.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Thu May 07, 2009 5:34 pm

"Very well then," Kazuki's clone said to Ayano. He gathered up the chakra he had released into the air earlier and dispered. The real Kazuki now gained all the information from that clone and had a better idea of what was happening.

Then Kazuki heard Kenta coming. He turned around to see Kenta ready to bite him. "That's not gonna happen," Kazuki said with a grin as he stepped to the side, grabbed Kenta's back and threw him straight up.

Kazuki's clone jumped down from the tree to stop Rin. It made hand signs and used one of Kazuki's invented techniques: "Lightning Release: Twin Thunderbolts". In the clone's hands formed two elongated bodies of lightning. When it landed, it swiped one bolt in order to deflect the senbon, then threw the other at where Okashii was standing. The clone then dispersed leaving a puff of smoke in front of the real Kazuki, behind which he slid to the side and made several hand signs.

"I don't think so, Rin," he growled. "Wind Release: Air Bullet!" He held his hands a little less than shoulder with apart. Between his hands a bubble of compressed air formed. He shouted as he turned his palms quickly outward and shot the bubble at Rin's feet.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Thu May 07, 2009 6:47 pm

"Throwing Kenta in the air was your last mistake, Kazuki-sensei.", Ayano said as Kenta ran by her. The Kenta that was thrown in the air, was just a clone, growing bigger and bigger. "Juujin Bunshin - Beast-Man Clone!", Ayano yelled as smoke surrounded her and Kenta, then appeared again as two Ayanos. Both of them then said, "Kazuki-sensei, let's see you, dodge this!". "Gatsuuga - Dual Piercing Fang!", Both of them yelled. Gatsuuga is just the same thing as Tsuuga, except more deadly, Ayano thought as her and Kenta spun, towards Kazuki like a drill, with amazing speed. "Take this sensei!", Ayano yelled.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Rin didn't know what had happened. All she knew, is that she was in the air. She noticed Ayano and Kenta using a teamwork move. "Nice one Ayano, get him trapped down.", she said. She then landed in a tree. She jumped down, while making nurmerous handseals. "Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field!", Rin yelled as she ran around Kazuki, expelling more corn starch than before, and he would get stuck big time, Ayano and Kenta having a free hit, too. Bonus, Rin could also use another jutsu, and prepared it. She threw an explosive tag onto the Giant clone of Kenta that was still falling. When the note hit it, Rin said, "Gokan Sakusou - Five Senses Confusion Disorder!", if this works, we all get a bell, and we win. "Okashii, it's your turn, and don't do something that may be reckless, ok?", she asked him and yelled at him.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Thu May 07, 2009 9:34 pm

OOC: Hikari, next time you have to indicate that you made a clone. Even though it doesn't affect anyone else's knowledge, you still have to RP when you make a clone. This is to prevent "Oh yeah I know that was a fatal blow that ended my life, but you killed my clone so haha." Classic example, the Yoshimo vs. Narutah fight. *waits impatiently for Bachi to post*

Post Count
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Thu May 07, 2009 9:39 pm

occ~ Sorry, but the dog made the clone, and don't forget he's still under the effect of the soldier pill, same as Ayano. The technique was exploding puppy, which in this case, ayano wouldn't have to make handseals, because it's done by Kenta, and he has paws, not hands.
Oh my, I think this occ was longer than all my posts.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Thu May 07, 2009 10:12 pm

ooc: no it wasn't, and even if Kenta uses a technique, because you are still in control of Kenta, you need to say that it is prepared before you actually use it.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Fri May 08, 2009 4:55 pm

occ~ Can this occ fight be over, hust make her edit the post, because I don't want to blow up her dog, now do I.(Grins evily). Bachi is moving, he posted it in the chat section(for those whom read it, like myself). So, can we come to an agreement before I kill myself.

OMG, did I just say I was going to kill myself........I'm emo.......NO ONE TOUCHES THE EMO(though I perfere emu). Gaara Sand Ball Neji\'s Rotation Anti-Poke
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Fri May 08, 2009 7:36 pm

OOC: it's a warning, just don't keep it up or ppl will get PO'd and in that case I'll continue..

IC:

Kazuki grinned. "My, my, this is becoming a nice workout session for me." Rin's sticky substance surrounded his legs making him unable to dodge, so he had no choice but to either withstand the hit, or counter-attack. He closed his eyes, tensed up, and made several hand signs. When he stopped, his body began to emit sparks of electricity that gradually became more intense. Kenta's exploding clone was only a meter from his head with Kenta and Ayano close by with their gatsuuga. Rin's powder was also about a half meter from his nose, ready to be inhaled.

All within the next split second, Kazuki opened his eyes. He took his hands out of the handsign and held them diagonally upward. "Discharge!!!" he screamed. As he did this, his body began to glow and emit sparks. Then, when everything was about to hit him, an enormous amount of Lightning was released from Kazuki's body in all directions. The blast incinerated Rin's confusion powder and the syrup, it destroyed Kenta's clone, and it threw Ayano, Kenta, and Rin all back.

When the blast was over, there was a giant crater in the ground in which Kazuki was standing in. Some trees were pushed away and burned, but not much damage other than that. Back in the field, Kazuki's other clone dispersed to remind him that the first part of the training was over and that it was time for a lunch break. "Well, I guess we ended right on time then," Kazuki said while stretching. "Anyway, let's all go back to get something to eat. But before we do that, let me say once more: The objective was not to defeat the enemy!!! There was no possible way you were going to defeat me, so most of your efforts were pointless. All you had to do was use stealthiness and speed to catch a bell." Kazuki detached the bells from his vest and threw them to Ayano and Rin.

"Sometimes your missions will not include defeating an enemy. In fact, most of them don't! Your missions are primarily reconnaissance. Strength isn't everything. As long as you get what you need, and get out alive, that's all that matters! Because based on what you find, the appropriate measures will be taken to respond to whatever you find. That's just how the system works. You don't always have to have a big finish in which you vanquish your foe. In some cases, that's just not a possibility. Now then, let's get some lunch." With that, Kazuki began to walk slowly back to the field.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Fri May 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Ooc-dang I had a plan all set to get ya lol

Okashii was still down inside of the woods. He contemplated whether or not to make a move for the bell. He also wondered if Kazuki had noticed him. He probably did, he is a jounin after all. He decided it wasnt the best time to make a move on him. He quickly made his clones turn back to water. The the puddles now flowed down the the forest floor. Okashii jumped up directly next to Kazuki. "I felt I had a good strategy in place too." He whispered to himself pouting. He pushed up his glasses and wiped the sweat from his forhead.

To much chakra, he thought, next time I should just stick with the team instead of searching with that move. He pulled out his book and began to read again. He was hungry but knew that he had to be patient. As he read he began to formulate a plan for his next training excersise. He thought about the best way to keep the bells away from Kazuki.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Tue May 19, 2009 9:18 pm

"Some food sounds great, right kenta?", Ayano asked Kenta as he caught her bell, and she picked him up. They walked over towards the others. "Sorry, I guess using the food pills were a little overbored, right Kazuki-sensei.", she said to him. She wondered about what would happen now. "Well, I'll do my best next time.", Ayano said as Kenta nodded. "So, where we gonna eat at, anyway?", Ayano asked, her stomach growling.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Tue May 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Rin held her hand up, as the bell landed in her hand. "This was a waste of my time, ended just like my first one.", she began to say. She cut herself off from talking, because she might go too far and wanna fight with someone. "So, we're eating now, right." "I guess I am hungry, so where are we eating?", Rin asked as she ran to catch up. "So, we are going to eat, then end the bell test, right Kazuki-sensei?", she asked. "So, this next test, is to see if we can defend the object, to our very last breath, or something like that, if I'm not mistaken.", Rin stated. So, my new strategy is perfect for this next battle.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Wed May 20, 2009 12:05 am

Kazuki walked the three of them out to the field for a lunch break. "Okay, so now that we're eating lunch, and each of you have a bell, here's what you are to do," Kazuki said. "Rin has the right idea, I will be trying to push you to your limits, but not too far, I still need you on my team so I'm not going to do anything drastic." He took a break to eat some of his noodles and then began again. "So you will get a head start and run and hide in the forest. I assure you I am not a tracking ninja, so I will have to use other methods of finding you. Defend yourself, run away, use techniques to divert my attention, whatever! Just try to go as long as possible without getting your bell stolen. If you get your bell stolen, just calmly walk back to the field and wait for the test to be over. Any questions?"
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Wed May 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Okashii slowly took several bites of his food. He listened carfully to sensei's instructions. He had already had a plan in place. While fighting, Okashii had noticed a small pond with many reeds deep in the forest. There if he was forced to fight he would have a large supply of water to use elemental abilities and a good plan besides using it for battle. Kazuki finished his instructions and Okashii looked at him and nodded. Okashii had no questions. he was ready.

He assumed there would be no teamwork but just in case he might as well ask "Sensei? Can we work together, or is this a test of each individual?" He looked at Kazuki waiting for his reply taking a bite from his lunch.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Mon May 25, 2009 2:33 pm

OOC: Trying to stay in some sort of order, so can either Chitona or Hikari post?

Also Chuunin Exams are approaching. I assume you all want to participate so get on that.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mon May 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Ayano gave some food to Kenta. "So, I get what we're doing.", she said eating some food herself. Thinking, she devised a clever plan. "Hey, are we aloud to use any item we have on us at the moment?", she asked.
Her plan involved her and kenta splitting up, and one of them having the bell. The food pill, would give them extra strength and speed. She continued eating, and gave some more to kenta. Kenta ate the food happily, and then layed down. I know your as excited as me, kenta, she thought. "Okay, I'm ready to go!", she yelled as she got up. "Let's get going!".
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Mon May 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Rin sighed. Knowing this was going to be a huge waste of time, she had already ate while listening.
Rin was busy devising a plan. She was planning a huge plan, that would take much Chakra, if she wasn't the first one targeted. She had planned to lay Corn starch syrup all over the forest, making it deadly for those who didn't know. Rin put most of her plan on the fact she'd be the first target. She continued to plan, knowing if the plan worked, Okashii and Ayano would just have to hide. "Well, I just wonder, who's your first target?", Rin asked as she got up.

Rin walked over towards a closer tree and stood beside it. Shade, so cool, so cold, she thought. She was one to enjoy it however cold. She pulled out a senbon, holding it in her mouth like a toothpick. "So, when do we begin?".
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Mon May 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Kazuki turned to Okashii. "It doesn't matter whether you act on your own or if you decide to team up, though you will more often than not be in a team situation...but I suppose it is necessary to prepare for both. And Rin," Kazuki said as he turned to Rin, "why on Earth would I disclose that information? Where's the surprise in that? Also I haven't decided yet anyway."

He stretched his arms and legs and cracked his knuckles, neck, and back. "Ayano, any weapon you use is fine, since you will regularly have it in battle. However, I would suggest that you not use the Soldier Pills now. I know that it is a common Inuzuka tactic to boost one's power with a pill, but what you absolutely do not want to do is to become reliant on the pill's power boost normally in battle."

He stopped for a second and glanced at the markings on his arms that he had due to his Thunderbolt Seal. "Any power boost should be only used only when absolutely necessary; if your life depends on it. Dependency on a power augmenting device could lead to one becoming too weak to fight without it."

He had a momentary thought about when he was watching Hoshimaru's fight in the Chuunin exams and how his Thunderbolt Seal kicked in when he was about to be struck down and how it had saved his life and won him the match. I really hope he doesn't become too dependent on it... he thought.

"Anyway," he started again, you can start now. I will give you all a full minute before I enter the forest."
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next