Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun training....

2 posters

Go down

Fun training.... Empty Fun training....

Post by Hikari Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:18 am

Kari walked in, and looked for Bachi, but didn't see him. She took her doll out of her jacket, and said, "Looks like your on my little friend."
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Fun training.... Empty Re: Fun training....

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 am

Bachi slowly walked in, stretching his back and letting out a large yawn. He noticed Kari in the distance and smiled. He jumped onto a large rock near her and waved. "Sorry I'm late, are you ready to show me this summons you were talking about?" He began to lay on his side and one again spun a kunai knife on his index finger. He looked at the doll again and shiver crept up his spine. "You know that thing is a little creepy....at least to me." he laughed.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:37 pm

"Yeah, i gets called creepy all the time." she said as she put the doll on her head. "Summoning jutsu~Racoon of the tree!" she yelled as she bit her lip, and using the blood in the summoning. The racoon was no longer on her head, or in her jacket, she was on top of it. "Meet my friend, his names Bachi", she said as she petted the giant racoon.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 pm

He looked up and down at this now gigantic racoon "impressive!" He yelled while clapping his hands. "We have the same name too." he laughed and began to walk around it. "so what exactly does this big creepy racoon do?" He poked its leg and continued to survey it. He thought to himself, this is really good for a genin, I wonder if this drains her chakra.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:19 am

"Well, it uses earth based attacks, and it protects me." she replied. "Unfortunetly, it drains much of my chakra."
She turned the Jutsu back to the doll. "It also helps me get to the other villages faster." she said with a smile.
Kari looked over and saw a creepy guy walk in.
As Kari had finished her jutsu, a strange guy with a Giant jug of water tied to his back came into the training dome. He looked in Bachi's direction, " Hey, you, wanna fight?", he asked in a creepy voice.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:58 am

Bachi looked at the boy with the giant water jug and began to laugh "well, you have to explain to me then why I would need to fight you." He walked over to him and began looking him up and down. "tell you what though, lets start with a simple introduction. My name is Bachi Hyoukin, and I would love to have a nice little spar with you" He took a few steps back and inspected the jug of water. He thought to himself, I wonder what he needs all that water for, I can assume that he has the water element and may use it in battle so no fire techniques. "So what should I call you? I can give you a nickname if you like. how about...juggy? no too childish even for me." He laughed once again and smiled warmly at him.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:05 am

"Hehehe." he laughed, not so funny. "You can call me Ishikawa." he said. "You may even have the first move, Bachi." he said, as the cork in his water jug came off. He placed the cork in his pocket. Twisted Evil
Hikari jumped back, then landed on a rock. "This will be so much fun." she said. She looked over at Bachi, and said, " Go Bachi you can win."
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:02 pm

"Confident, I like that." His smile slowly began to fade away as he prepared for his first move.. He watched as the cork fell to the ground. As soon as it hit, Bachi threw three kunai at him and imediatley repossitioned himself on Ishikawa's left flank. He began to form hand signs and yelled "Pheonix Fire Jutsu!" He shot several medium sized fireballs at him.

Bachi then sat back and waited to see how the boy would react.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Ishikawa let the attack hit him, turning him into a puddle. "Hehehehe, now the real fun begins." he said. He came out of his hiding place, saying, "Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique!". Many Ishikawas appeared out of nowhere, all of them using Mizu Kamikiri - Rising Water Cutter!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even Kari, an unskilled Genin, could tell that he had used a genjutsu against Bachi, she thought she should help, but something kept her down. "Go Bachi, you can beat him!" she yelled.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:36 pm

He quickly jumped into the air and watched as the attacks all hit each other. He had to think quickly. One again he let loose a pheonix fire jutsu and aimed it for all of the ishikawa's hoping it would reveal the real one and destroy the clones. The jutsu had givin him enough push to land him at a safe distance away from the group to where he could quickly think of counter attack. "Your pretty skilled, before this is over I might just have broken a sweat." He laughed, clearly making jokes at a bad time but he considered this fun. He jumped back a few yards on top of a boulder and watched to see what he would do.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 pm

"Huh.", he said. Fire jutsu user, then I'll use this. As all the clone jumped at Bachi, hoping to hold him down. "Dynamic • Entry~Dainamikku • Entorii!", he yelled as the only clone without a jug jumped at Bachi, and send many kicks all over his body.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kari couldn't stand watching much longer. "Bachi, I don't think he's even near you.", she said as she could barely stand up. Kari screamed as water from the real Ishikawa was attacking Kari, from behind. "You, you fight dirty.", she said as she fell, smashing her head off the stone she sat one. Kari managed to make some symbols, and said, "Help him, my little friend." The racoon ran towards Bachi, and lauched him in the air, removing all the water clones. "Bachi, take that Water boy down, I'll get Hikari!", he grunted as he charged foward.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 pm

He jumped to avoid the attacking clones but didnt notice the one with no jug attacking. It landed three solid hits before Bachi Grabed its arm and threw it at the clones. "well I'm done with fire for now lets see what you can do against this." Bachi retreated onto a larger boulder. He began to form hand signs and yelled "Earth flow river jutsu!" A large river of mud rushed towards the clones. Bachi continued forming hand signs "Earth dragon projectile!" At the begining of the river near Bachi a dragon head formed made out of mud. it opened its mouth and spewed mud projectiles towards the clones.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 pm

He held Kari up in the way, but then dropped her, grabbing his akle. On of Bachi's attacks had hit him had, and Ishikawa could barely move, now. He looked scared as the mud came at him, as he was totally open for an attack.

Kari recovered quickly, jumping in the way of Bachi's attack, saying, "Earth style, Mudwall!". As the attack stopped attack, she quickly said, "This battle is over, winner is Bachi." She walked over to Ishikawa because, he wouldn't get up. She looked over at Bachi, hoping he'd figure out she wanted him to help.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:52 pm

He looked down at Kari a bit puzzled as to why she had stoped his attack. When she had looked up at him he thought maybe she wants to help him, but why was he so afraid when I attacked? I'm only going about half speed. He droped from the boulder and walked next to kari and Ishikawa. "You are pretty good you know that right?" He patted Ishikawa on the shoulder "But your first lesson is, never put someone else in harms way." As he said this he had no smile but was angry. "Kari, are you ok? That mudwall was very good by the way."
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Kari took Ishikawa's headband, and wrapped it around his heavily injured ankle. "Now what Bachi, want you want to do?" she looked at both of them.
"I'm going with you, Bachi, your very strong, you could be my sensei, and Kari's sensei", he said, sending out the flattery and compliments as he got up.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:04 pm

He laughed a little "looks like your not going anywhere until you get that ankle healed." He put a hand on Kari's shoulder "You are a very kind one you know that?" He took a few steps back and looked at both of them. "Alright its settled, I'll be your sensei. Your first mission is to get healed up and find us a third member." He smiled warmly at both of them. "How about after we get that ankle of yours checked out we go and grab a bite to eat?"
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Ishikawa smiled, "Yes, sensei!", as he waited for kari to help him. "Yes, Bach-I mean sensei.", she blushed as she messed up. She helped Ishikawa leave the training dome, as they headed for the apartment, so Ishikawa could rest up. "Hey, sensei, beat you to the apartment!", they both yelled at Bachi, as They ran over they buildings, heading to where Kari lived.

occ- I guess I'll make the post, <<Goes to get piece of cake, but falls down three-story stairs>> My house just loves me.

Last edited by Hikari on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 pm

He watched them walk away and thought to himself, those two are very interesting. I might actually be excited to be a sensei. He smiled and looked around and saw that no one was around. "Crap I'm alone again! I wish I wasn't such a people person!" He whined. He settled down and laughed at his own comment.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Ishikawa walked up to Bachi, and said, "Sensei, you do relise that when all those clones appeared I was right out side the dome?", he wondered if the Genjutsu was broken.
Kari walked in, "Really, if you didn't know that was all just one genjutsu, kinda sad, sensei, kinda sad." she said as both students laughed at Bachi.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:25 pm

He looked at them both shocked. He then laughed "um...yea I knew it was all a...genjutsu yea....I knew that all along!" He rubed the back of his head. "What kind of sensei would I be if I didn't know that!" He realized what a fool he looked like. He thought to himself, dang its not my fault I'm still terrible with genjutsu. He remebered his days in the academy and how he would slack off. He thought about failing his genjutsu class yet still graduating. He wondered how he got all the way to chunin with such a weakness against genjutsu. "well looks like I have more training to do in that area." He laughed again. "how about that bite to eat huh?" he said quickly trying to change subjects.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:34 pm

"Ok", Ishikawa said as he picked up his water jug and put it on his back. He waited for Kari and Bachi to hurry up.
Kari looked over at Bachi. Wow, well not everyone can be perfect, not even the Kages of the villages can be perfect, she thought in her head. She had never replied to Bachi, she was to busy thinking, that she almost walked into the wall. "Well, sensei, let's go eat.", she finally replied, quietly.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:39 pm

"alright meet me in the suna streets, I have to um....run an errand really quick he he." He waved to them and jumped to the exit of the dome " Be quick about it though I hate being held up!" he laughed and exited.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down