Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training with Gen...

4 posters

Go down

Training with Gen... Empty Training with Gen...

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:17 pm

{Continuance of Heaven and Earth topic, just this is so I wont spam it up}

Shin was happy that he was able to pass, although he was looking forward for a good fight. He looked at Gen, then at his team mates. They were all outside and in the light, away from the cave. He signallized his team to follow him, seeing Gen follow him. It was perfect. He lead them silently and sneakly to a nearby Plateau, same one that team Juumoku trained on. He turned his head to Gen, "I have been thinking for some time.."He started, then kicking the hard soil, "I want to fight you."He came out with it as usual. He looked at her again with a serious, but emotionless expression. "Do you accept?"He asked. He wanted his original team members; Itami, and Kirin, to watch. This was a one on one deal he had.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Training with Gen... Empty Re: Training with Gen...

Post by Gen Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Gen jumped in the air and nodded her head. "YES! I WILL FIGHTING YOU!" She hugged him one last time and began to walk. "Lets get away from everyone, so they don't get in our ways! Ok?"
Gen
Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Shin stayed where he was. She had gotten on his last nerve to hug him. He sighed and walked backwards to the one side of the training field. "We are good where we are... Dont worry, my team mates would not get in the way. We are the only ones out here."He reassured her and then closed his eyes. He was thinking of a cooridinated attack plan. Uchiha were very good at combonations just like the Hyuuga, which they were both known as geniuses. Uchiwa were more 'Go for the power', while the Hyuuga were more of 'Mind and body' people. Shin on the other hand, were more like both.

He opened his eyes, showing they were blood red and had two comma's. He felt more chakra spread through his systems, as he activated the power to watch Gen's chakra flow, just in case she tried to pull something on him. "I will allow you to make the first move..."He told her as he stood, no stance, just waited.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Gen began to laugh as she pulled earth from the ground and but a barrier around the two and placed charka in it. She then ripped her face off and behind a mask was Yottsu and Roku. They began to laugh as they knew Shin. "You dumb f*cker, you really think that the cloud kage would let a piece of sh*t like that join the chunnin exams?" Yottsu yelled out. Roku began laughing as he he pulled out a bone sword and gave it to Yottsu. He started into the eyes of Shin and then he ripped his face off. His new face, was the face of Shin's father. "Now, boy, what are you gonna do?!"

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:04 am

Shin gasped as he saw the once known Kunoichi, pull a very sickening scheme. She was accually Yottsu and Roku. He groaned and squinted his eyes, clentching his fists in raw anger. He was shocked to see that one of them ripped their face off to reveal his father. "Y-You're not my father! You killed him!"He screamed to them, as he gridded his teeth and tears dwelled up in his eyes. He could not cry, if he did, it would show he was weak. He wiped his eyes and shook his head. He got serious now, looking back up at the twins. "I will not let you fuc* with me!!!"He shouted at them again, as he pulled out a shuriken. He then threw the Shuriken at them, the putting his fingers together, "Shuriken Kage Bushin no Jutsu!"He called out, as the shuriken turned into 20 solid ones, all of them coming at the twins to see what they would do.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:10 am

Yottsu and Roku laughed as the heard the boy's voice. "You are just a little f*cking kid. You have no F*cking idea how f*cking strong we both are." Yottsu put his hands infront of his chest and smiled. "Those little f*cking toys won't do sh*t against us." Yottsu said as Roku giggled and said. "Why the f*ck do they let such dumba** become ninja?" Yottsu thrusted his hands out and yelled "Decapitating Air Wave" Soon a strong blast of air came out of his arms and stopped the kunai in there stop. Soon, a hole opened in the rock barrier and Roku's hands twiched. Roku laughed and a puppet came through the hole. "Say hello to mommy, you f*cking kid" Roku said, then making a evil laugh.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:17 am

Shin got more and more angry by the second. He knew that one way to make someone so pissed off was to just keep cussing at them and calling them names. He growled at them, then putting his arms over his face and chest to protect him from the incoming Shuriken that had been deflected by the air wave. He peeked through his arms and saw a hole, as a puppet form of his mother had came into the field. He gasped and gridded his teeth, "I will not give in!!!" He shouted at them both and made a series of handsigns. He inhaled a large amount of air, and then blew out shouting, "Dragon flame projectile!!". A jet of fire shot directly at Yottsu and Roku, also heading for their puppet. For the first time ever, he put so much chakra into his jet of fire, and was so mad, his flames turned a deadly blue colour.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Yottsu was near the egde of the rock barrier as he touched the inside and soon his hand's filled with charka. "All charka can be conusmed in this barrier, I control this fight, you f*cker." He laughed as the flames slowly decreased and soon faded away. "But, you are not the one I want to fight, I just knew you would be the one to mostly likely fall for a plan like this." Yottsu and Roku sat down and laughed. "Let me tell you something. I'm intreseted in the Rinngean and I know your team memeber has one. The only link I have to him is, and I had to track you down to find him. So, why don't you stop waisting enegry and charka and wait for him. I'll even let you other teammember in here." The two got up and walked close to Shin. "But don't worry, we won't kill any of you!"

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Shin could only see Yottsu and Roku, only hear them, and could only hear his heavy breathing. "NO!!!!"He shouted at him, as he clenched his fist. The jet of fire took alot out of him, but he was going to stand his ground until he gave up. "You and me are fighting, and I wont let you take Itami!!"He shouted again, as he took out a demon windmill shuriken, "You will die here..."He whispered to himself, as sweat trailed down his forehead. He then pulled his arm back and threw the windmill shuriken directly at the man. Just then, he put his two fingers infront of him, "Shadow Shuriken Technique" He thought to himself, as the shadow of the windmill then split, revealing the second windmill he hid in the first one. Now, two of them came at Yottsu and Roku, curving in different angles(Left and right). But what they didnt know, is that there was wires attached to them.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:24 pm

With Kirin's Ranmaru Eyes, she could see the chakra within the walls of the earth dome that Shin was trapped within. It seemed that this freek was after Itami. But she needed to take care of Shin and get him out of there and fast.

From the other side of the dome, where Yottsu and Roku could not see, Kirin came running and did a flip over the dome. As she reache dthe top, she did a hand spring whil absorbing a small fraction of chakra from it. Kirin concentrated her chakra into her foot as she brought it down, aiming at Yottsu's head.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 pm

OOC: Mirage, there is no post that he ever trapped me in a barrier. It just happen to said he did, like out of no where in one of them. Not one explained the jutsu he did.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:42 pm

ooc: Gen began to laugh as she pulled earth from the ground and but a barrier around the two and placed charka in it.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:56 pm

OOC: You say it was around or over me. That would be called a dome barrier. A normal one is like a wall.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 am

OOC: Well that would explain why you did not seem to understand that you were cut off from him in all your posts. Drac next time please give the name of the jutsu that you are using or better describe it. Saying that you are putting a barrier around you both is not enough and just so you know.... if the barrier is around you both, then that means that you are inside it also.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:44 am

oooc: I'm fully aware, that I'm inside it.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:24 am

OOC: Well when i asked you about it, that is not what you told me. But anyways, it is your turn to post ^_^
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:32 am

ooc: I never said I wasn't in it!

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:36 am

OOC: Hey we are starting to spam. And iI asked, "Are you using the exact same jutsu that Jirobo was using?" And you said yes. If you are not outside of it then it is not the exact same. It may be the same jutsu, but it is not exactly same. The technique is different. And that is exactly why I was being specific. So i would be able to know if you were inside or outside of it.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:07 pm

OOC: He said a barrier, not a dome barrier. A barrier is just a wall. Just like, edit it so it never happened? I already threw 2 Windmill shurikens at you from far away, so that just ignores the fact that there is a dome around us.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Kratos Aurion wrote:OOC: He said a barrier, not a dome barrier. A barrier is just a wall. Just like, edit it so it never happened? I already threw 2 Windmill shurikens at you from far away, so that just ignores the fact that there is a dome around us.

Ooc: This fight is over, due to many reasons, and Hank we talked about this, I told you a barrier is a dome, and a wall is a wall.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down