Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chitona clan

4 posters

Go down

Chitona clan Empty Chitona clan

Post by Chitona Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Name: Clan Chitona

Founder: Hirukitav Chitona

History: Hirukitav founded a grand clan the supported each other, even building their own village. They would extend their power by marring people from other clans. They would never give up fighting for peace. They once left to fight a war, against a demon, and Hirukitav mand a great sacrife, by using the Reaper death seal to lock a demon in a cave, deep near the old village of the Chitona.
Today, the Chitona enjoy the peace that has came along. But, some in the family, off the main branch, gained the ability to peer into the oponnent, and locate their weakness. The great ninja of this clan will take no pity on the foul demon that destroyed their prosperous village.

Special Info: Yes, there is a ranking system(Genin,Chunin,jonin,.....). You can choose if you want to master Air or earth Justu( Earth slow but strong, air Fast but weaker) Only direct decendents of Hirukitav can have the special sight.

Requirements: Your last name must be Chitona, or you must marry a Chitona clan member

Current Members: Anyone from the old Chitona villages decendants, Naijunai Chitona.

Last edited by Chitona on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Chitona clan Empty Re: Chitona clan

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Make your character first please before going to making clans and bloodlines! =D
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:20 am

Oh, brother, i'ma join ur clan. and maybe help you with ur character, because you suck at making them.......
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:21 am

Hikari wrote:Oh, brother, i'ma join ur clan. and maybe help you with ur character, because you suck at making them.......

Alright now!! We're all for helping people, but personal insults shouldn't be posted. The more friendlier you are the better chance you have of helping someone, so try not to be so mean.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:51 am

What you want me to yell at him while he sleeps?
Cause I'll do that........
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down