Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tora Aisu (Chill)

3 posters

Go down

Tora Aisu (Chill) Empty Tora Aisu (Chill)

Post by WhiteBoy Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Name: Tora Aisu (Chill)

Bloodline: I'll make it once my character is approved.

Classification:

Village: Cloud

Alignment: Evil, but has a good heart.

Appearance: Tora has white skin with a bit of a tan to it and has crystal blue eyes. He wares a white hoodie and black baggy jeans. He caries a long katana on his back. The katana has a special ability, so when the opponent is cut they feel a cold chill where the cut is and later on becomes numb. The feeling wheres off in a hours. He also has medium length white spiky hair and he has light wooden sandles.

Personality: Tora is a pretty laid back guy. He is always up for anything. He loves to help others and make new friends. Tora has a bit of a short temper sometimes and he lets his anger get the better of him.

History:

Academy History: Tora was born into a poor, but proud family, that was located in Konoha, who always had great ninja come out of the clan. Before he was born, his father was killed while he was on a mission or at least that's what the village told him. Tora wasn't really depressed since he knew his father was still alive somewhere out there. Tora at that point trained as hard as he could, so one day he could find his father. Tora soon entered the academy at age 8 and graduated one year later.

Tora soon had to give up his dream of finding his father and had to take care of his sick mother, his brother was to young to help her. Tora tried his very best with taking care of his mother, but about two months later, she died from a fatal illness. Tora and his younger brother, Fang, had to live on the streets and defend for themselves. Tora new he couldn't live his whole life like this, so it was even more important that he found his father. So, Tora had started to do missions again and enrolled his brother into the academy.

Genin History: Tora, became a Genin at age ten. He wasn't skilled as he use to be, since he stopped training for a few months, so he trained every waking moment of the day he could and he even spared with his brother, so he could make his brother strong as well. He didn't really have a good sensei, so that's another reason he had to train by himself. His life started to get back on track, but one day everything went wrong.

The village had a emergency evacuation in mid day, when the village was being attacked by the Rain Village. At that time, Tora was going the grocery shopping for him and his brother. Tora rushed to the academy to get his brother, but all the students and the academy proctors were killed or badly injured. At that point he found his brother in the middle of the class room with a slight pulse, Tora didn't have much time, so he went to the hospital. When he got to the hospital, it was empty and he was running out of time to save his brother. Then all of a sudden, his brother started to glow and his wounds began to heal. In amazement, Tora started to cry in tears, knowing that his brother would be okay, he didn't care how, as long as he was okay. Tora was so amazed he pasted out on the hospital floor.

When Tora woke up, he was in a dark room with a guy looking over him. The guy later on told him, that they were in the Cloud Village and his brother had a Bloodline that would heal the user in near death experiences. "H-H-How do you he has that bloodline and who are you?" yelled Tora at the man, waiting for a reply. The room went silent for a few minutes. "I'm just a man who found you two passed out in the Konoha hospital. The Cloud Village ninja were sent there to help Konoha." "Well, that still doesn't answer how you know what my brother's bloodline does?" "Well, to tell you the truth, who you say your brother is, isn't really your brother. He's part of my clan. About 6 years ago, my wife and I were having money troubles and we weren't ready for a child, so he gave him up for adoption. It must have been your brother." said the stranger as silence crept through the room. "Well, I guess I can believe that, but I still don't trust you." Tora, Fang, and the strange man became friends over the next few weeks. Soon, Tora and Fang decided to stay with the man, which meant they had joined the Cloud Village.

Chuunin History: Over the next three years Tora had learned many jutsu, mostly Ice based, since the man was a Ice jutsu user. Tora also picked up a new sword technique that required a special sword. The sword was able to take in chakra and make it so Ice would form on the sword. This technique focused more on speed rather then strength.

A few weeks before Tora's birthday the man that he and Jiro had lived with died when the village was being attacked by the Rain Village. From that point, Tora and Fang had gained hatred the goal to destroy anyone from the Rain Village and the Village it's self. So Tora could meet this goal, he had also gained the goal of being RaiKage, so he can use the government's power to destroy the Rain Village.

Speciality: Ninjutsu

Learned jutsus: I'll make it once my character is approved.

Elements: Water, Wind = Ice

Weapons/items: I'll make it once my character is approved.

Goals: Become the RaiKage and destroy the Rain Village.
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

Tora Aisu (Chill) Empty Re: Tora Aisu (Chill)

Post by Aki Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Mmm... Ice=Hyouten. Hyouten=Haku's Kekkei Genkai.

I don't know about the ice thing... But everything else seems okay. See what other people have to say about it....
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoy Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Well i look it up online and it said that water plus wind equals ice.
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Yeah, I know that, but first of all, Ice is already unique to a certain "clan", it's Haku's un-named clan. That's why I said see what another mod or admin has to say about it because Haku's clan supposedly died out, which should mean that there aren't supposed to be any "hyouten" users alive.

I brought this up to the mods/admins as well... But, due to my bad memory, I've forgotten what exactly we agreed on... *sighs* Anyway, have another mod/admin take a look at this and see what they have to say about Hyouten users, or you creating another kekkei genkai for ice...

Well, I'm out for tonight. See you guys Friday or Saturday or Sunday, or this weekend, or next weekend, or whatever... (You can tell I'm really tired...)
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Approved
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Bringing back up the ice thing... I just realized something, you weren't part of the original clan. That means you shouldn't even be able to perform the tiniest ice jutsu. Ice, or any cross over element, is generally a kekkei genkai that is unique to a group of people. So... Yeah. Your adopted brother was part of the clan, so he may have the ability, but you... no.

Just thought I'd point this out. (Yes I know I already told you this on the CB Kyouken.)
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down