Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Plot

+7
narutah lucahrio
Darkjagwar
Kaji-Kanto
Shin Uchiha
Munashii Hissori
shiro_tojiro
Kenshi
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Plot Empty A Plot

Post by Kenshi Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:44 pm

I was going to try and come up with a plot that we all could follow but I really couldn't think of anything. I tried searching plots on line, and they were all f-ed up. So instead of trying to get a plot for you guys, lets have you guys make one up.

This doesn't interfere with the current plot.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

A Plot Empty Re: A Plot

Post by shiro_tojiro Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:05 pm

I just want to know if it time for a War to break out.... that means powerful Missing Nins get drafted by Villages to aid them to win. The Nins then get fat paychecks or possibly get cleared from the Village they helped Bingo Book.

In conclusion, I just want a War
shiro_tojiro
shiro_tojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:10 pm

Epidemic, plain and simple. There was never any break out of disease, nor mention of a previous one occurring in the manga, and it is impossible to think that they do not have the common enemy of disease. I know they have advanced jutsu, but we have advanced medicine, and diseases evolve to medicine, so why wouldn't they evolve to combat medical jutsu. Plus I am sure how this could lead to other conflicts among people on top of having to worry about a deadly outbreak of some viral infection. The possibilities are endless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Munashii Hissori Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:49 pm

Like a disease that attacks the chakra system or something? That would be devastating to any ninja, no matter what power level they are, and would make a very big problem for all the Villages.
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:55 pm

exacltly, like i said endless posibilities, but a lot of work would have to be put into it for the plot scheme to be successful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Cool. Let's get some ideas and some backbones to these plots going

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:37 pm

How about that disease also not just attacks the chakra system, but also has some deadly effects to it? Such as like, losing cell count, small pox, malaria, and some other diseases that were brought by sailors from Europe to America.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:39 pm

that were brought by sailors from Europe to America.

DOT DOT DOT

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:46 pm

Uhh... Did I get that part wrong? XD
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:56 pm

There is no eurpoe or america in naruto

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:01 pm

Well I was stating the diseases that came from Europe to America. I mean, if you dont want small pox to be one of the diseases, thats fine with me. Im just throwing out suggestions in the air.

A numbing disease would be a good one. Although I know you, Oji, had made an item that involves the numbing. But if there is some sort of toxin in the air, and you breathe it in, your whole body goes numb and eventually you will die of starvation if it stays in the air for a long period of time.

One that is really good would be one of those types of diseases that eat you from inside, out. Like your organs would start to disintigrate and eventually, either your heart or lungs will be come infected and then you die ^^
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:10 pm

I say why not create a virus that once taken into your blood stream your body will begin eating itself. It will start with the unvital veins and having the white and red blood cells becoming acidic and carnivourase eating and disolving themselves outervein walls allowing it to eat out and internally blead in your body eating away at muscles and bones finnally getting to the skin causing it to disintergrate slowly.

It will start from the feet and move up to the more vital organs and eating away at everything leaving you disintergrating slowly feeling immense pain till your spinal cord and nerve receptors are disentergrated.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:15 pm

Thats what I just stated kaji in the last Idea of my post.

One that is really good would be one of those types of diseases that eat you from inside, out. Like your organs would start to disintigrate and eventually, either your heart or lungs will be come infected and then you die ^^
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:34 pm

like a 28 Days Later or I am Legend disease-virus-type-thing...I'm not sure if that kind of thing would be really good or really bad
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Munashii Hissori Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:53 am

If we are going for a diease or virus, one that attacks the chakra system while destroying the victims organs seems to be the way to go. After all, the chakra system is so intwined into the normal system that any ailment that eats away at one will inevitably damage the other. Several symtoms should be listed, such as:

Difficulty using jutsu.
Spells of nausea and dizziness.
Atropy of the limbs and other often used muscles.
Total loss of the ability to mould chakra.
Difficulty moving and difficulty drawing breath.
Bleeding from several orifices. (ears, nose, tearducts so on)
And finally- everyones favorite- death.

Or something like that. ^^
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:28 pm

i have a diease idea
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Yosh im telling you....CYBORG NINJA! Razz,diease idk...
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:49 pm

i like the android ninja idea
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:40 pm

lol cyborg ninjas' attacking each village by the Akatsuki... OR BY ANOTHER PLANET!!

DUN DUNN DUNNNN
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:41 pm

WE UNITE AND FIGHT GLOBAL WARMING! D:

How is that a plot for yah?

*coughzombiescough*
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by shiro_tojiro Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Are you ok Keiteki? Sounds like you got a bad cough. XD

Disease is ok, but Cyborg Nin sounds cooler. Just need to figure out.... I got it Cyborg Nin bring the Disease to Earth and infected the Shinobis making them weaker so they could take over *insert evil laugh here*
shiro_tojiro
shiro_tojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Cybernetic Shinobi is out of the Naruto worlds' reach.

I say, just an all out war.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:26 pm

If anything posted here is... "random" then excuse me, I just ate a chocolate cake...

Mythical, spiritual, ghostly, strange, exotic, etc. creatures begin appearing. The shinobi have no idea what-so-ever as to how they all began to appear. At first people are intrigued and the creatures seem friendly enough, but in reality they are hostile. Along with the added disease that eats away at the chakra constantly and then feeds on the blood after consuming all chakra, they plan on world domination. They view humans as nothing more than dumb beasts and think of them as potential slaves. Villages are forced to work together to try to defeat these creatures while dealing with their own problems with the possible rise of Akatsuki and the threat of other things.

Eh I don't know, something like that I guess. If I get anything else I guess I'll put it here then.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Alright, this is mine. Two things happening at the same time.

A very, very powerful demon, only spoken of in myths, has appeared in the real world, and has already caused destruction in the Rain Country. A team of five ninja is assembled in order to fight this menace. They head to the Rain country to fight the demon, and they (hopefully) succeed in beating the demon in battle. However, isntead of actually killing the demon, he split it himself into exactly 999,999 different mini demons. They act like parasites of any living thing, and infect them. They are actually functioning as a Fuuinjutsu, an extremely complex one, and they absorb the chakra, and life force of their host, until they eventually kill them. THey speed up the aging process drastically, and you could age a whole year in a few days. You'll always be tired, and you're essentially being turned into old dust.

At the same time, conflict being nations has opened up several fronts across the Shinobi world as a world wide ninja war erupts. A nation could do invaded, small or big, Or suspicions and tensions just heated up, and something, like an assassination, etc sparked the war finally. Everyone is forced to fight, and battle in the name of their country. The sickness spreads across the land at the same time, the power of these mini demons increasing as they suffocate more and more.

There is no cure to getting sick, but you do have a say if getting sick or not. However, most likely, you're going to have to fight the war.

^_^
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Appearance of new life forms that EAT chakra. That means they can absorb most ninjutsu (unless they eat too much chakra and a-splode) and suck your system dry until you're dead.

I'm thinking leech-like stuff...but like crazy jumping leeches with acidic skin and a colony of like 200 can kill someone in 60 seconds. 200 you say? Too many? Let's make these things breed flippin' fast, dude. Like stay away from any pond, river, even tap water. The ocean is safe because they will dissolve when in salty water or something.

So yeah, my proposal is evil demonic leeches.

Strengths:
• Feed on chakra
• Breed like crazy
• Acrobatic; can jump 2-3 meters into the air
• Have a mildly strong grip when sucking the life out of someone
• Skin secretes hot, very low pH acid that can melt through regular weapons
• Thrive in fresh standing water (Lakes, ponds, streams, tap water supply)

Weaknesses:
• The average chakra leech will explode if they eat too much chakra, so a good 200 of them must attack at once in order for them to not die of OD-ing when attacking the average ninja
• Fairly easy to kill by stepping on or cutting with special weapons such as chakra weapons
• Can not live in moving waters (big fast rivers)
• Can not live in salt water

and it's JinzĂ´ningen!!!
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next