Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yajin Family Bloodline

3 posters

Go down

Yajin Family Bloodline Empty Yajin Family Bloodline

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Toton - Light Element

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Elemental

Description: This kekkei genkai allows the user to manipulate the elements that they have a natural affinity for into Light Element. Because it is not guaranteed that any person who possesses this ability has the same natural affinities, all types of Light are different from person to person. The Light manipulation can only be used after one has become at least a chuunin, but a very strong chuunin that is already talented at nature manipulation.

In Kazuki's and Hoshimaru's cases, since they both have a primary element of lightning, their Light techniques will be similar. However, Kazuki's second element is wind, and no one knows Hoshimaru's second element yet, so his set of Light techniqes will be slightly different.

Weakness: Water techniques and Glass-like Yin-yang manipulation can refract the light and weaken it. Metal-based yin-yang techniques are capable of deflecting or reflecting light. An A or S-ranked Earth technique can beat a light technique if the light technique is B-ranked or below.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Yajin Family Bloodline Empty Re: Yajin Family Bloodline

Post by Darkjagwar Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:26 pm

bumpz0rz
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:39 pm

I made a bloodline a while ago with the same element - Light. I was - almost exact words - "We're not having light as an element". So I don't think this will get approved. Sorry.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:49 pm

bump
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Well me and kyouken say "approved unless said otherwise"
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:43 am

Rain wrote:I made a bloodline a while ago with the same element - Light. I was - almost exact words - "We're not having light as an element". So I don't think this will get approved. Sorry.

You see rain, no one was able to come up with a unique and interesting concept when targeting createing a light element bloodline. Including you. Dj has shown considerable effort and thought was put into this. I can tell by reading how he words his sentences. His way was just very well thought out and conducted in a very likeable fashion. We said no light element because well it was just bland, but I think Dj can use it in a way to make it much more enticing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down