Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-uniting the Caelum family

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Re-uniting the Caelum family Empty Re-uniting the Caelum family

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm

It was only a few seconds, just a few seconds travelling from Sunagakure no sato to Kirigakure no sato. This was the power of the Tenshu Hitokoki, the molecular manipulation running ability that made the Caelum family a force to be reckon with. It was a misty fog that overwhelmed the country at this date. The ocean releasing off a thick fog due to its rainy and stormy conditions during the spring and summer months made it quite difficult to travel through boat. But running over the water was not a factor for this family. Usually shinobi run over the water cause placing chakra underneath there feet acts as though their feet are equalvilant to the surface of the water whereas the bodies of the Caelum body, including there clothing, vibrates to the speed of any molecule.

Kyouken, or also known Nokutisu, appeared upon the shore. The sand did not move nor stir as Kyouken walks upons the surface. He turns the direction towards the ocean waiting. He was waiting for his daughter as she has just released her memories and powers and she was probably testing it out once again. It has been years she has used her Tenshu Hitokoki so it was reasonable for her to be alittle "sluggish" for a minute. Kyouken sits down on the ground, setting his hands on the sand. The gloves did not stir ground. He closes his eyes and waits, patiently, for her daughter. Hopefully, C.C. was at the mansion.
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Re-uniting the Caelum family Empty Re: Re-uniting the Caelum family

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Sun May 17, 2009 4:16 pm

As Hanashi was traveling from Sunagakure to Kirigakure she was still testing out her powers that she had gotten back.she remembered the Tenshu Hitokoki but since without using it so long she had forgot how to use it well and thus was a little slower than her Father was getting there but to anyone that might have been watching they would think she was the fastest or ask themselves "what WAS that?".Hanashi was getting close to her destination she could feel it and then she saw the misty fog as if appearing out of nowhere but since she was running so fast it she thought it did appear out of nowhere.

At last she saw Noctis as she was nearing her destination,she was still being sluggish even after coming this far Ugh...what a miracle i haven't fallen to the water yet... she thought as she now appeared on the shore and walked over to Noctis,who was sitting a little ways from the Shore,the sand didn't move much as her feet walked through them,getting in her shoes but she didn't mind since she got accustomed to the sand Sorry i'm late... she said quietly while looking at Noctis then her eyes scanned around as if looking at the new scenery that lay before her.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sun May 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Kyouken slowly opens up his eyes as Hanashi presence, although not surprising to him, stired his concentration. His dark blue ocean eyes glances over at Hanashi, who was looking at the new scenary. It was probable to Hanashi that she had probably been here before but she would try to remember if there was a place that she took abode to. That was unlikely due to the fact that it was only three years ago that Kyouken fully moved into the village hidden in the mist. He moved here for many reasons and one of which was the Akatsuki base was deep underground in Kirigakure. This was one of the many bases that Kyouken set up during his time as a subordinate to Madara Uchiha and when Madara Uchiha was defeated and there was a 25 year so-called "peace" period that occured during his time. But also this was a direct connection to two worlds. One was a methaphorical reference to the past of his side of the Caelum family. 99% of the Caelum came from Lightning country. Kyouken, otherwise known as Noctis, side of the family arose from Water Country. It was ironic to see that the small little family that arose from this small country became the leaders and minds of the giagantic Caelum family to this date.

Kyouken uses his hands to get up from the sandy ground. From there he looks over at the ocean. It was beautiful to see the mist skim over the ocean water like that, to Noctis of course. The mist covered most of the area on the ocean and the fog travelled to the other side of the forest. He takes a deep breath and releases it slowly. He glances at Hanashi and smiles alittle to her comment about being late. He simply smiled but as he turned around walking towards the forest, it suggested that he simply ignored such her comment which was not the case.

"Do you know why your hair is black, Hanashi?" Noctis asked her. It was an odd question to be honest and it fact it would be irrelevant to the circumstance but she would probably not know the answer to it. "Your hair is black due to the fact that my hair turns black at rare occasions. Its apart of the Caelum family that you have black or silver hair. The main branch Caelums have silver or silvery black hair while our side, the 'side' branch have black hair, which makes you stand out truly. I never told you why, I just dismissed the fact as to why your hair is jet-black but your hair turns blue when you use the Tenshu Hitokoki. You probably did not know that either"

Kyouken moves up from the sandy beaches and onto the soft ground in the misty and foggy forest. The trees move slowly back and forth as the leaves drip down water from the past rain. The ground was still soft but it was not all that muddy. Through that analysis it was certain that this part of the forest was not hit as hard as any other part of the country. Kyouken continues to move forward in a straight line as he knew that Hanashi would follow.
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Sun May 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Hanashi sort of remembered being here but only a little,the memory was hazy but she remembred something like this a loong time a go..she shrugged that off as she saw Noctis get up,he looked over to the Ocean for what it semmed 60 seconds and walked to to the forest,she quickly followed suit and heard him ask a weird question:"Do you know why your hair is black?" thats...a weird quiestion but she quickly heard what he had said about him and her being a 'side branch' and when she uses then Tenshu Hitokoki it turns blue,she thought it was cool.

Wow...i didn't remembered that...maybe my mind's still a little hazy.. she followed silenty behind Noctis looking at the nature that was around them,it always fascinated her and it never ceased to amaze her,as she walked she was thinking about her Mother,since they were going to meet her soon she felt nervous,of course she should feel nervous she hasnt seen her Mother since when she was like what?2? anyway she didn't seem nervous on the outside but inside she was.

So..Noctis will i soon meet those of the 'main branch'?the ones that think i'm dead? it would be interesting seeing their faces knowing that she was still alive.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sun May 17, 2009 7:49 pm

"I wouldnt be surprise to be honest" Kyouken folded his arms during his response. "The main branch have a tendancy to check on my actions on time to time. They check on your mother, your two younger brothers and once your uncle before he........" he choked almost, pausing himself remembering his brother, Hanashi's uncle. He did not slow his movement but it made him think about him. He takes a big sigh before saying "anyway, the main branch has alot of power in the Caelum family, obviously. They have the Caelum judges and the Council of Elite. Although I make decision, they are truly a bothersome for they do not stop bothering me about issues they could easily handle by themselves. Usually people from the council will show and they will probably find out sooner or later that you have return"

Sudden, quick and silent Kyouken just stops. He gets down on his knees and moves his hands towards the soft ground. His gloved hand moves the earth alittle and he takes a hold of something. It was a metal lever in which he twisted by turning his wrist. Kyouken rises from the ground and walks back to reveal that there was a hidden doorway on the ground. The doorway open and leading down was a staircase. Kyouken steps down onto the stairwell. He gently grabs Hanashi hand to help her down the steps. It was in his nature to care for a women, regardless of whether they are blood or not. As they both lead down the stairwell, the earth started to change into metalalic walls and flooring. The soft footsteps that was heard on the ground now sounded metal and clanky. This was an secret entrance way that only a few people knew. Surrounding them was a long and large tunnelway which bright lights that illuminated the tunnel although at the end of it, it was still pretty dark. Kyouken began to walk forward

"This tunnel will lead us to the mansion that stands in the middle of kirigakure. Now Kirigakure has changed over the years after the Caelum family moved in. We settled our business here so that we could make the villages more up-to-date and more techonologically advance that it would stand up against the other four main villages. But our intentions were not meant for that, yes we made Kirigakure a standing force of power in both military and economically, our orginal intent was to make our business more.....well powerful. In the past 15 years, we have skyrockted with our fianical status. A 1378% in the last 10 years and a staggering 2034% in the last five. Reason being is cause they associated themselves with other yakuzu's, organizations, and supernatural beings in order to pertain themselves to this height of power. I tell you this for a reason, the main branch wont do anything to you honestly, well now that is. Before they would've done many things in order for you not to. After these recent spikes, they would rather bathe in money and power than do anything. Which is why I have some resentment towards this family"
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Wed May 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Hanashi rolled her eyes,she couldnt believe well...she could at how they check on their family. Hmph she crossed her arms as she looked a little agitated then she looked at her Father,he seemed to stop talking for a min when he mentioned her Uncle,she wondered why but decided its not the best time to ask.

She saw him get on his knees and seemed to move his hand on the ground as if searching for something,it was a lever and with that he opened what appeared to be a door that led down some stairs,her hand was grabbed by her Fathers and he led her down the stairs to what seems to be a tunnel,she could see that the walls were changing as they went deeper.

W-wow...never knew Kirigakure changed... she saw looked around the walls in the tunnels as she heard her Father talking,pondering everything that he had said to her.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Thu May 21, 2009 5:12 pm

The tunnel lights that was guiding the two Caelums through the, it began to dim. The dimming was surprising for it was not a sudden dim in the lights, it was progressingly slow for some odd reason. Kyouken glances at the lights, he knew by fact that the lights would usually not fade away as such. His hands wents slowly into his pocket and closes his eyes. He had a feeling, an uneasy and uncomfortable sensation in his mind that clicked as soon as the lights began to dim. He was calm and collective about this but he knew that if anything were to happen at this slight moment, his silent, god-like speed would crush this opponent, creature or whatever it is to dust. The tunnel was getting darker and darker, now it was much harder to see both the Caelum's in front of each other. The lights were getting dimmer and dimmer until.....

....There was complete and utter darkness

The darkness, the pitch black and dark tunnel made it extremely uneasy for anyone that was walking down the dark and seemingly endless tunnel. The sounds of there footsteps began to dampen, what was going on? How is it that there footsteps, once echoing the whole entire tunnel, was now not heard? Kyouken, whose eyes were close, began to logically think this out. This was not a genjutsu, no he would had sense that from the time the lights began to dim and even if it was, Kyouekn would had release the genjutsu and there would be a fluxuation of chakra that would make it more easier to spot the enemy. Ninjutsu perhaps? There is chakra, that is what Kyouken can feel at the moment but it was an odd type of chakra, the source was coming from all direction. Was it alive? Perhaps it was. Kyouken, extremely quickly and unseen by the naked eye, performs a marvelous amount of handseals.

"Suiton: Suiryuudan no jutsu"

Kyouken could hear his voice but he did not know if Hanashi could hear it. In a matter of mileseconds, water, in the form of a expanding ball, began to form in front of Kyouken. The ball continued to expand until yellow, seemingly demonic, eyes appeared. The ball began to shape and form gelatinous blobs that became long and snake-like. At the tip of the edges of the watery snake-like beings, mouths began to form and were increasing in speed. The dragon goes forward, although it was difficult to see whether or not it made contact or it just disappeared. Kyouken opens his eyes and looks forward, his eyes now crimson red looks at the darkness and sees that it was fading away. It seems it was receding forward, towards the entrance into the mansion. Laying on the ground was a white haired man, whose clothes were wet and was breathing heavily. Kyouken regonized him immediately. He walks over to him and grabs him by the hair. The man, who had one eye close and was breathing more profusely, looks at Kyouken and smiles, trying to give out laughs which were weak and soft. Kyouken shakes his head as he knew he was told to do this

"Who told you to do this, Hitoshi? I know this isnt against your free will. Was it C.C?"

"Heh......." Hitoshi softly spoked as he was trying to get on his feet but because of the force and speed the dragons were coming at, it was hard for his body to move since he was still alittle paraylis. "First....I wanna know.....how the hell.....did you know.....it was me...?"

Kyouken lets go of Hitoshi, Hitoshi falls back on the ground. His hands, almost struggling to get up, presses up from the ground and gets on his knees, where he falls back on his bottom and leans up against the cold, now wet, metal wallks.

"Simple, once I deduce that the chakra source was neither genjutsu nor a regular type of ninjutsu. I realize the shadows were leading back to one single place, which was only forward. Although, it is hard to perform ninjutsu in this place, a high level shinobi could, although tensely, perform attacks as such. And since there are only four people in this mansion that could easily do this task, I had to precisely find out which person it was. I knew it was not Jouten, Sanmaru, or C.C, which came to the conclusion it was you. I have to admit though, to be able to dim about fifty lanterns, follow by dampening the sound off our feet was impressive, you should had thought up other strategies to make sure that I could not perform ninjutsu and just use strictly taijutsu in this cavern"

"Yeah......I'll totally fucking do that" Hitoshi said sarcastically. He leans his head back and looks behind Kyouken. Standing there, little shorter than Kyouken and Hitoshi, was a woman. He blinks twice almost seeing a mirror image of the woman inside of the mansion. Hitoshi looks at Kyouken "Whoa, whose the girl behind you? Some other lost soul who was killed by you so you can use her for another shadow spirit?"

Kyouken walks towards the door, his hands grasp the knob and as he turns it, he looks at Hitoshi "This is Hanashi Caelum, the heir to the throne......have more respect". He gently pulls the door open and lets it creak as it swings back towards the wall. Kyouken walks into the mansion. "Come on, Hanashi, time is not on our side today"

Hitoshi slowly gets up from the wall and walks over to Hanashi. His eyes, blood red and his hair snow white. It was almost a scary image once you imagine his eyes stare at someone, but instead of staring at the body, it was staring at the soul. He stands in front of her, standing over her like he was about to do things to her that would make Kyouken destroy him. Hitoshi turns his head to the door, seeing Kyouken standing about 100 yards away. He gives a smirk and glances back at Hanashi. He smiled devilishly "So you are the heir eh? I have to say you..... make me think......well I wont say, I rather keep my tongue then to get destroyed by the one man who saved my life......" He backs up and slowly kneel down so he gets on one knee. Why was he doing such a thing? He bowed his head, tiny drops of water began to flow down from his head, his shirt and his pants. He then said to Hanashi "From the man who saved my life, I am in his debt but....." he paused. Kyouken had turn around to see that Hitoshi had kneeled before Hanashi. Kyouken knew what was going on really, he knew that Hitoshi was going to serve Hanashi. Kyouken, long before he placed Hitoshi as his shadow, gave the choice of either serving him or his first heir. Hitoshi choose the heir as Hitoshi hates Kyouken for letting him live after he was defeated all those years ago. He hated the fact that this man, this demon, this god was now in control of him. He would rather serve someone for honor than for slavery.

Hitoshi looks up at Hanashi "Long before you were born, I was sworn to protect you. I have failed by duties before but now I am here to serve you.....I only ask for your permission and your sworn oath that will allow me to become your tengu shadow....."
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Thu May 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Hanashi saw Noctis fight off the person that tries using Suiton,she saw them talking but couldnt quiet concentrate well enough to hear what they were saying,since Hanashi was thinking on other things at the moment,then as she left her mind to go back into the real world the same man that was confronting Noctis was infront of her,looking at her which Hanashi just stared back with a calm look but still felt a little uncomfortable with his yellow-gazing eyes which seems to be analyzing or something along those lines,his white hair aslo caught her attention but didn't pay much mind to that.

Well,this is turning out to be interesting... as she pondered more on what he was saying,her eyes widened as he said a few last words '"Let me become your Tengu Shadow..." she looked at Noctis,looking at his eyes searching as if what he was saying was true,she knew he wouldn't lie about this either...so she accpeted it in her mind,she aslo wondered why did this man,this 'Hitoshi' hated her Father but she would ask later about that.

Hm...so,allow you to be my Tengu Shadow,eh?.. she really was analyzing the situation,of course she still doesn't remeber much of her Bloodline,The Tenshu Hitokoki but she remembered something along the lines of 'Tengu Shadows' and their power and such Very well,Hitoshi,you will become my Tengu Shadow.... she looked at him,eyes locking again as she stared at him very seriously.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Thu May 21, 2009 6:59 pm

Kyouken turns away from Hitoshi and Hanashi, he takes his hands out of his pocket, moving them down to his side. He begins to walk away from the both of them as he began to think back on the agreement he had with Hitoshi So you followed your agreement, eh Hitoshi Munashii? I never thought I see the day where you would bow before the woman who could easily destroy you. Why do I say that Hitoshi.....? The door began to close behind them, Kyouken's image began to fade away .....cause you would sure loose your heart and mind for her.....foolish Hitoshi.....you could've stayed with me and you would remain free. Instead you choose to serve the heir..... He smiled as he was walking towards the staircase, the stairwell was a revolving one, going upwards towards the hallways which had many rooms

"But in any case, Hitoshi, you will be a fine Kage Tengu for Hanashi.......hopefully, they will be able to find me and C.C....otherwise they will surely get lost in here....."

Kyouken began to walk up the many steps that will lead to the room that Hanashi must find

Hitoshi rises from the ground and looks at Hanashi. He turns to see that the door was closed. Hitoshi eyes widen "Crap.....crap, crap crap!!!!" he runs towards the door but as he was about to grab the doorknob, the door faded away and Hitoshi fell as he lost his balance trying to rush towards the door. He slams his fist on the ground as he knew that would happen to them. He gets up from the wet ground and looks ahead seeing the endless-like tunnel. He looks back at Hanashi "This mansion, is so FUCKED up. Everytime I try to do something here, either doors disappear, tunnels lead to another tunnel, which leads to ANOTHER tunnel and rooms that just seems to go nowhere. I swear, I'll never understand the logic of Kyouken-sama.......such a fucking pain in my ass"

He swipes off the water from his pants, it seems to flow off his body easily for some reason. He takes a deep breath and begins to walk forward "Come on, Lady Hanashi, we have much to discuss and if this is endless tunnel that Kyouken created, we'll have plenty of time to talk about some shit.....more so about you.....
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Thu May 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Hanashi shook her head,she couldn't believe this mansion...if it was even a mansion at all,she sighed a little in annoyance but nonetheless knew she would meet up with her Father soon..or not.she giggled at Hitoshi as he was trying to get to the door before it dissapeared Well..this place is surely interesting... she immediatly sort of glared at Hitoshi,she thought he had insulted her Father but immediatly her glare died down.

About me?what do you mean? she looked at him with a curious look as she walked over to him then looked at his eyes directly then decided to walk wherever her feet decided to take her,she stopped and looked behind at Hitoshi You coming,Hitoshi-san? she said with a smile on her face as she stopped in her tracks.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Thu May 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Hitoshi got alittle irritated when Hanashi chuckled at him. He had a problem with people laughing at him for his faults. He nevertheless, he was just a servant to her and her opinions would matter the most. He began to follow her into the endless tunnel. Hitoshi turned to her

"Well the most part I know about you is that you are the oldest daughter of Kyouken and that green witch that's been here for a month or so. I cannot not stand that woman, everyday its either she wants some gotdamn pizza or to read one of the millions of FUCKING books that Kyouken has in his fucking library. She gets on my nerves sometimes, and the problem with her is that her voice isnt annoying or demanding when she ask me, its more so a montone voice that makes Kyouken seem so nice at times. I swear to you, that witch is more than a handful......but anyways back about you. I only know about your birth and where you were raised. From what I hear, you were mostly taught by your father on your techniques and kekkei genkai. So I guess that makes you a cold-blooded mutha fucking killa eh?" he scratches his head and laughes aloud. His blood-curdling laugh echoed and reverberate all over the tunnels seemingly coming back to them every second as the sound continued to bounce off the walls "The God of Death's daughter........thats something I cannot believe.....I guess that makes you a......shinigami then eh? Since he is the God of Death, I would think you would have some powers in that.....or do you....?"

Hitoshi moves and stands in front of her, his hands was in his pocket and leans forward to Hanashi's height. He looks into her eyes, his crimsom blood red eyes stares into hers. He gives a sigh "Eh, a eight in a half, just cause I like ya"
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Fri May 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Hanashi gave him a really hard glare as he mentioned the woman Looks like he doesn't know she's my mother then... she looked at his eyes with the same glare I will not have you talk that way about MY mother,thank you...i will forgive you this time cause it looks like you did not know im her daughter...next time..you won't be so lucky,Hitoshi..your lucky i accpeted you as my Tengu Shadow or i would have tried to find someway to kill you for saying such rude things to Mother...and so what if she orders you around like that all the time?maybe she just taken a liking to you and trusts you more or something..or maybe thats what my fake...'emotions' say to me you could say... she trailed off and finished the sentence in her mind or maybe...that's just how i am....

She looked at her palm,it was shaking a little.she was nervous though she wasn't gonna admint that to him,he would have problably laugh at her for acting so weak,since she is the heir to the throne and all.her memories were still a bit hazy but she still knew things.her right eye twitched when he began sort of rating her W-Who do you think you are rating me as if i was your woman or something?! she felt her face being a little hot,she was blushing..from embarassment but she shook that off or well tried to A-And im not a cold bloddly killer!and watch your language! i hate people who always use foul language,you hear me?! she was a little ticked off at him How dare he,he was MY Tengu Shadow so he should follow MY orders!! its like she had an alter ego in her mind,one that necessary doesn't come out into the real world unless really ticked off,she walked around him to keep walking forward,trying to keep her anger levels in check.

C'mon Mr.Flirt-all-you-want!let's go,find Kyouken and Mother! she said a little bit more calm but still annoyed at..this humanoid.at this moment if anyone saw her,she could be called a 'spoiled princess' as everyone would say it.

Last edited by Hanashi Uchiha on Fri May 22, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad Grammar)
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri May 22, 2009 11:29 pm

"I could rate you higher if you want" Hitoshi said underneath his breath.

Holding his tongue to not burst out into undying laughter, he gives a light chuckle. Hitoshi could see that Hanashi has not taken over a Tengu Shadow that has free will, nor has she dealt with the cold and ruthless nature of himself. Although she has the stern and powerful nature of her mother, she has not fully cope with Hitoshi personality like Kyouken. Humph, well at least she's trying to act tough, she still alittle edgy if you give my opinion. I give her credit though, at least she didnt come out ALL stuttering like but again, experience comes with time and she'll have plenty of it. Hmmm, I wonder what will happen if I were to push her to her limit? eh? Maybe see what makes her extremely tick. Ahhhhh I know what I can do.. Hitoshi said to himself as he continued to walk with Hanashi, he seemed as though he was thinking about the comment she made to him about being a flirt to her. If it was flirting, it sure was an odd way of doing it. Hitoshi's voice got extremely serious all of the sudden, chaing from a psychotic flirtatous being to a cold and stern man

"First off, before you get all big on me and shit. You gotta know your place, little princess. You can tell me what to do, but I dont have to follow it, ya know why? Cause you and I are at different levels in If you know anything about independent Tengu Shadows, then you should know that both the shadow and the user are at equal power at first but usually the user has more control over them because the user has to defeat there Tengu Shadow in order to control them properly. Although we are considered your 'servants' we also have free will......." Hitoshi paused and sighed "At the moment you are weaker than me, only because you havent fully devoloped your own type of Tenshu Hitokoki. If you and I were to fight right now, I would easily see past that kekkei genkai for my knowledge of it and because I've been fighting for over 50 years or so, im quite experienced........you may be a prodigy Hanashi, you may be a princess, you may even be the single most powerful Caelum member besides your father in the clan, but that doesnt mean you deserve those titles...."

Hitoshi walks up ahead seeing ahead was a door. Kyouken, or some other force of nature, probably revealed this to them for reasons unknown to both Hanashi and Hitoshi. Hitoshi reaches and grabs the handle, twisting and pulling it open for Hanashi "Oh and by the way, no matter what you say, or no matter if you torture me or even TRY to kill me,expect me to use ALL the foul lanuage in the mutha fucking dictionary"
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Sat May 23, 2009 11:38 am

Hanashi sighed and rubbed her temples.she was starting to get a headache from Hitoshi this guy..is a pain in the ass..

She never expected Tengu Shadows like him to have free will,it was..interesting to say the least but Hitoshi was getting her near the edge a bit,she sighed yet again while walking with Hitoshi how does Noctis deal with him? I already feel like i want to strangle him! I hope he doesnt try anything..

She just looked at him and gritted her teeth a little then she calmed down and rolled her green eyes yeah yeah that ismt quite surprising considering i dont remember much of my own kekkei genkai!!...tch..you dont know anything..do what you want..

She was about to enter the room but looked straight at Hitoshi like i said:do what you want even if it means cussing at me all you want since anything i would probably be ignored
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat May 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Hitoshi walks into the mansion, closing the door behind him. His head was turned away for a moment facing towards the door, a small but cunning smile came upon his face. He knew that his antics would stir her up quite a bit, seeing that she had more of her mothers young and heated personality when something like what Hitoshi said just a few minutes ago would make her body boil but because of her fathers personality cooling her down, she held her tongue. Interesting, she might be far more interesting to mess with than Kyouken....hehehehe, I am truly going to enjoy being the Kage Tengu for her, this will be far more intriguing than usual.

He moves away from the door, he quickly change his expression for devious to solemn in an instant. He would rather let Hanashi figure out that he done that on purpose, will she be insightful or not, thats the main question. Hitoshi walks beside her with his behind his back. As they were walking, they were immediately in a long strechted hallway. There were a few doors that probably lead to other rooms but with this mansion, everything that someone expects is the complete opposite of what someone thinks. The change of scenary was clear as there were many beautiful paintings. One of which was complete abstract art, its complex positions of shapes made it seem out of place but at the same time beautiful and pleasurable to look at. The different shapes of rectangles, triangles, octagons, pentagons and polygons, with the simple coloring scheme made its art stand out

Another art piece, which on the right side of the hallway next to a window was a painting of a war. The scene of absoulte carnage, blood, chaos, violence, gore and horror. The people in the artworks facial expression was of that of animals ready to tear each other apart. Some of them were stabbing at each other with kunai, katanas, throwing shuriken at one another. In the background was a dragon that took up most of the background come down on the other side. Hitoshi seen this many times and it made him laugh at it all, but when he is usually with Kyouken he would always state that this is the work of mankind at its finest. Hitoshi looks over at Hanashi, her green eyes made him wonder how did she get those eyes. It made him question about it but he blew it past it the moment he walked towards the window. He looks outside and sighes. He folds his arms and looks back at Hanashi

"This place, it seems like Amegakure, it never stops raining. Sometimes I wonder what its like when its a sunny day here, but hey you cant get everything here" Hitoshi leans up against the window pane, he looks down at the people who were just walking as though the rain had not even affected them. "I always wonder what would it be like to be those people down there, I mean they dont have to worry much about....well anything....I mean they probably just get up, live there lifes, pay taxes and go back to sleep and do there whole variable routine over and over again. Even the life of a common shinobi living in a village is limited to what it can do. Only a rare bunch raises up and even a one out of 1000 chance that you will reach the status of kage of the village.....at times, I wish I could live that life again ya know....? Ahh hell what do you know, you never even lived like that. You lived in royality all your life. The only person that could easily relate to me is your father cause his father could actually give a rat ass about him.....before that your father was extremely poor in the village hidden in the leafs.....well nevermind, I dont think there is a need of me telling you....
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Sat May 23, 2009 6:46 pm

As Hanashi was now inside she looked around,her green eyes looking at the pictures that were on the wall,it amazed her cause she's never been around such beautiful paintings before and it made her dizzy in a way,she looked away from it just a second before her eyes fell to another painting,it was a painting of war which made Hanashi cringe,she didn't like war at all even if she did was a 'cold bloddy killer' as Hitoshi put it,she looked at the picture that made her feel nervous but she shook that off,she didnt want to show Hitoshi she was weak Tch! one of these days i'll show him... she was playing with her black hair that had red tips infront as she looked around the hall,she saw some doors and being a curious woman wanted to go check them but was more interested in why was Hitoshi looking at her but ignored that feeling.

I'm not used to it raining all the time...mostly being sunny,since i live...well..lived in Sunagakure,there could be rain sometimes,but it always sunny..and i guess people just go on about their lifes as they feel they should... she looked at him,blinking quiet a few times,was this really Hitoshi?maybe it's a side she didn't see,considering they just met she can't basically know everything about him,she felt a little hurt that he didn't trust her but decided to walk over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder ...I know..i can't relate to you in the way..my Father can but...i could try... she chuckled a little and looked away from him feeling sad now ..Heh...look at me..i must look stupid huh? The hair to the throne sad,that's a laugh! she started laughing for no reasonat all but it was a quiet laugh.

As her laugh died down since it wasnt as a crazy laugh as Hitoshi's, she knelt to the floor and looked at it for the longest time,a few silent tears escaped her eyes but as quickly as they got out she wiped them away with her hand You know..even if i was raised in royalty..doesn't mean i didn't dream one day to be...normal...but really,what's normal in this 'family' of mine?maybe i should just...go back...back being an 'Uchiha'.i must really look weak,weaker than normal for you,eh Hitoshi? she looked back at him and showed him a smile I'll understand if you don't want to be my Tengu Shadow...since i'm just a weak heir at the moment...maybe i'll always be weak?i don't know.. with that she walked away from him just a few ways from hin and kept looking at the pictures

Please ignore my comments that i have said... she said with a monotone voice as she looked at the picture with her eyes back to the way they were,filled with emotions and with a short smile in her face.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat May 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Hitoshi turns his head over and sees Hanashi. He see's that she had simply hid her emotion away from him as she was spilling her soul out at Hitoshi. His facial expression changed from distance and cold to actually caring about her emotions. Why in the world would he be actually feeling some sympathy for her. He was starting to regret about talking about her like that, demeaning her to that level of lowliness. I know he was suppose to be a mentor but he has never been a teacher of any kind, not even a mentor, a friend to anyone. He has always been alone, always been talked down upon, treated like a dog all of his life. He is a cold and hard person but seeing Hanashi, who had plenty of emotion, did not suffer ever in her life. He thought to himself Maybe I should've said that, I mean Kyouken never talked me down like that, even if I did give him a fucked up personality like that, he at least took care of me like a son........*sigh* being the Tengu Shadow is going to be harder than it looks for her.

He leans away from the window pane and walks towards Hanashi slowly, he was trying to think of a good way to make this conversation seem more positive than negative. He notice that ever since she arrived, he has done nothing but be a pain in the ass for her. He knew he was suppose to perfom it but he felt he crossed the line with his last comment. He was not much of guy who would talk to a woman. The only woman that actually cared about him was his foster mother and he killed her accident. Ever since then, he had always talked insentive and improper to woman, always demeaning them to a extreme low. Maybe he can redeem himself, maybe he could make up by doing something. Hitoshi was a ways off behind her, he was looking at her from head to toe. The definted jet black hair with the red tips, the definte shape of her appeased him for some reason. It was almost putting him in a trance almost until she shook his head and came back to reality. He knew if he were to stare, something would happen at that moment. He leans back on a door and crossed his arms

"When I was being train by Kyouken.....or Noctis, whomever you want to call him, he would make my whole entire being suffer. Physically, mentally and spiritually. I mean, he would go to speeds that I would not even dream off before, test me in history, psychology, sociology, physics, chemisty you name it. He would tell me to mediate while fighting him, which I thought it was improbable but you can do. I only saw him do it a few times and I was fucking amazed on how he could perform such acts. He would put me through hell and it made me feel weak as hell. Finally, enough was enough, I had to say something about. I told him and I quote "I had enough of this shit, I didnt think I would have to go through a living hell to obtain this power. Kill me if you must, I rather die then go through this". He was silent to me, he didnt say nothing at first. He leans over on this tree, he folded his arms like im doing and said to me "Those who dwell in weakness will always be weak. They will cower away when they feel as though they have been pushed to their limit. They will always back down when the event gets too hard or too complex. Right now, you think you are weak because of these mutiple things. You must dwell in strength""

"I did not understand it at first cause I was so angry but then I realize something, he was truely right. If you dwell in it, or even think about it, you become it. You literally become something by just thinking it. I realize something, when you are in battle and even though you know your enemy is stronger than you, you cant just give in and let him beat the hell out of you. You think you can use your power or your wits or anything else that can help you beat that opponent. I realize that what he was trying to say is, dont let something or someone discourage you........."
Hitoshi closes his eyes and sighes. It was a vague way of saying he was sorry, but it was to the point. Hitoshi looks away "Dont think I said that cause I care about ya or anything....I said it cause I dont want you to be weak, otherwise I'll die cause of you...."
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Sat May 23, 2009 8:29 pm

She looked at Hitoshi from the corner of her eye,still being shooken up from his last comment,she looked forward to the picture just hearing him talk,it's true she hasnt felt his pain,suffering but he could've at least be nice to her like she was trying to do.she knew sometimes she would be a little bit too happy for him but that's how she is,she couldn't help it.as she played with her hair she noticed Hitoshi walking towards her and now he was just a little ways away from her,she looked at him with a sad smile then she went back to look at one of the pictures that were on the wall.

She looked at the wall instead of the picture as Hitoshi talked about his time with Noctis,she never knew her own Father would test Hitoshi that way Mayb that's why me and Father differ in levels.. she sighed Father does seem mysterious...never knew he did that....guess me and him train diffrently,i guess.. she walked over to him and did something unexpected..she hugged Hitoshi for the longest time.

Thank you Hitoshi..you know,your not that bad..once i get to know you...hehe she smiled bigger this time and it was a true smile And don't worry...i'll train..i'll train to be strong for you..and everyone that counts on me... she let go off him and kept smiling So!where do we go next,Hitoshi?in one of these doors or...we keep going through the tunnel? she asked with a curious glint in her eyes as she walked to one of the doors in the tunnel So what door? she walked over to him again and bowed to him Sorry that i'm a pain in the ass sometimes...im usually like tha but you got me back to my normal self...thanks Hitoshi...um.. she gave him a quick kiss in the cheek and looked at him Now dont go thinking anything !i didnt mean that! i mean as a...friendship kiss,got it?
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sun May 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Hitoshi was surprised, well very surprised, that she kissed him on the cheek like that. The last time Hitoshi remembered getting kissed on the cheek as a sign of caring and affection was his childhood foster mother. He mildly blushed turning his whole entire body away from Hanashi and facing towards the door. Did she just do that?!?! Did she ACTUALLY just do that?!?!?? I cant believe I even said that if that was the response I got from her...........just be cool, open the door that leads to that fucktard and just act cool from there, just stay cool, stay cool. But he was not keeping a level-headed mind, this type of affection that no one ever showed him was more than a shock, it was like getting in a fight with a person that he could not beat. He slowly grabs the doorknob, its cold and metalic to the touch somewhat calmed down Hitoshi.

By twisting the knob, he felt something.....something powerful and devastating. It was a like the gravity around him and Hanashi had dramatically increased, his legs were somewhat shaking and his hands and head were mildly sweating. The bead of salt water drips downward on his face and slid down off to the ground. What was that, Hitoshi questioned to himself. He never felt that anywhere, not even from Kyouken.....was it him? No, i was not possible, nor probable, for him to release such high intense power. He wanted to run away from it and go as far as possible, but he knew he could not do that, he had to protect Hanashi from whatever it is. He opens the door more and more, the feeling of dread and death was creeping up more and more as he open more and more of the door until the door went on the other side of the opposite room and the power just ceased. Hitoshi eyes were closed and did not know what to expect. When he opened his eyes, he looks forward and he sees three people in a extremely large room. One of them, who was standing in front of the two people, who were sitting down, had his hands behind his back, it was Jouten. Jouten, who had travelled from Sunagakure to Kirigakure, had finally arrived but this time, it was not for a friendly visit.

Kyouken, who was sitting down in a chair with his head getting held up by his gloved right hand, stares at Hitoshi and Hanashi as he was waiting for something. He then glances over and points a finger at the both of them as though silently saying they do not belong here. The other person, a green haired, green eyed women, was also sitting there. Both of them were silent and none of them had any indication as to whether they wanted to say anything or not. They both just looked at Jouten, Hitoshi and Hanashi. Jouten turns his head towards Kyouken as though he was waiting for him to approve as to what he was going to do. Kyouken raises his left hand and makes an indication as to begin. But what was it?

Jouten smiled, and turns his attention back to Hitoshi and Hanashi. He gets in a horse stance, he claps his hands together causing a violent thunderous sound. He then says "Chain of fate, destroy these two and make them pure......go...". Out of the giant gourd that was behind his back were chains, hundred of hundreds of chains come out like giant anacondas ready to consume its prey, its long and silvery color reaches towards the ceiling. The chains then aimed itself towards Hanashi and Hitoshi. Hitoshi, already on the defense, moves Hanashi out of the way with his hand and snaps his fingers. Controlled by his will, a numerous amount of darkness comes up from the ground, combining and confronting together to make a large wall. The chains, almost seconds after the shadow wall was created, hits the wall bouncing away into random directions. Jouten gives a smirk on his face. Hitoshi, after releasing the wall, face began to swell in anger

"What the FUCK are you doing, Jouten?!?!? I came here to protect and bring Hanashi to Kyouken and C.C and you mutha fucka just happened to come in and fucking attack me? What the fuck is up with that you son of a......"

"Shut up boy, that'll be enough cursing for you" Jouten interupted. "Of all the things you can say, just say it without a curse word, for real, you have a bad habit of that...." Hitoshi was now furious, his aura of crimsom began to radiate off his body as such. Jouten, taking a cigarette and lighting it up, response with a devious smirk "Besides, Kyouken and C.C believes that you are not even worthy of protecting her. Saying you are too weak and too violent to even be used. And as for you Hanashi, between me, I do not believe you can be the heir to this throne. This throne has brought up many of your family; Atrum....the leader who brought up this mafia to become a kingdom, Pravus.....the leader that brought this kingdom into war and Noctis....the leader who brought tranquilty to this kingdom. I do not believe that you can bring anything to the table, she will probably curse this kingdom to hell if possible.....so now....." Jouten punches the ground, the ground underneath them and the ground began to come upward. Coming up from the ground were mutiple chains, now in the thousands, rise up and fly forward towards Hanashi and Hitoshi. "....you must become one with darkness and death"

Hitoshi knew that his shadow wall would not be able to defend against this many mutlitudes of chains at him, he barely had enough time to form the first one. This time he knew what he had to do. Most of the chains were heading towards Hanashi. He had to do something in order to protect her. Reaching inside of his back pockets were knives that were somewhat curved at the tip were revealed. He runs over in front of Hanashi and begins to parry, blocking, or trying to block, every single one of the chains that were heading towards Hanashi. His arms and hands were violently moving, his shirt literally ripped away from blocking the thousands of chains at him. He was succeeding in doing so, but that was only a distraction. Jouten knew ahead of time that Hitoshi had plan on defending Hanashi, so while the chains were coming from above, Hitoshi would had no expectations of chains coming up at him from close range. Digging upwards and out the ground, ten to twenty different chains then pierces through Hitoshi's body. All ranging from his legs, arms and torso. The amount of force and pressure the chains struck Hitoshi forced him off his feet and into a wall where the remaining chains goes right through him. Hitoshi coughs up much blood from it.
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Mon May 25, 2009 3:42 pm

As Hanashi saw Hitoshi protecting her from the chains Jouten made and he was thrown to the wall,she incticntively ran to Hitoshi and picked him up since he slide to the floor after the attack,she put his arm around her shoulder and her other arm around his waist,now he was tall while she was a little shorter then him so it was slightly difficult but she managed somehow.she looked towards Jouten and gave him a hard glare Who do you think you are?I didn't ask for your opinion to see if i can rule the Kingdom right?so..shut it! she broke eye contact with him to lay Hitoshi down on the floor and started pondering on how to heal him ...yea....just get bandages and medicine and we'll work from there.. she went and searched through her pouch to find the bandages and a sort of medicine she had,she started to apply on the wounds as she looked at Hitoshi warmly Maybe...Maybe if i wans't such a weak woman to you...maybe i could have protected you..sorry she whispered quietly as if Hitoshi could hear it only.

She looked at Jouten with no emotion in her eyes but she was pretty mad on what he did to Hitoshi You know...it's true,i DON'T know what i'm gonna be able to bring to the Kingdom but..oh i don't know...someone starts attacking us?for no reason..at all?or when Noctis could dissapear;just saying is all...but give me a chance...you'll never know once you see what i can do....thats all...if you wanna kill me then do so...tch she looked at he woman near Noctis and sort of felt in her heart that she recognized her ...Mother...guess the time will be cut short..but hear this Noctis:I decide who's MY Tengu Shadow...and i decide Hitoshi...got it? she raised an eyebrow and expected to maybe hear something from him Oh and Jouten? she looked at him with a devil smirk and said If you dont like the foul language,its your fucking problem...heh.

She looked at Hitoshi again and went back on what she was doing:trying to heal him,in her mind she wondered if he would live...he had to..
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Mon May 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Hitoshi's eyes widen, he was in disarray when Hanashi said about how she now accepts her as his Tengu Shadow. Before hand, the connection between them were shaky, Hitoshi, at first, could not accept her because he thought that she was weak. Because of that type of thinking, the bond an connection between Hanashi and Hitoshi was weak. But Hitoshi connected by protecting her and but Hanashi connected further by deciding to make Hitoshi his Tengu Shadow. The blood drips down Hitoshi's body, as Hanashi was attempting to heal his body, a bloody hand, shakenly, graps her arm. "Th-Thank you...Hanashi..now.....I....CAN......" he tightens his other fist, which was on the ground on the other side of his body. His body began to errupt with chakra, it was pouring out of him in a fiery like aura that projected outward and in front of Hanashi. His wounds, the deep flesh wounds, began to regenerate back his cells by using the shadows. His scratches began to fade and his body became anew. He begins to scream out, his voice shook the room causing some of the debris from the ceiling to fall down to the ground. Hitoshi eyes glisten with power and rage as he sits up and stands. He faces towards Jouten with his powers reconnected back to the shadow realms. Jouten was surprised at first cause Hitoshi's power had increased majorly, he figured out that his connection to the shadow realm because of Hanashi's connection with him. Jouten smirk went from a smile to a solemn straight face. Hitoshi was breathing heavily

"So, I guess you reconnected yourself, eh Hitoshi.....hmmm, not surprising....I would've expected much from the former tengu shadow from Kyou....." a knife shoots past Jouten's face, it makes a slit and blood comes down from Jouten's cheek. The knife goes straight deep into the wall, cracking the wall surface. Jouten uses his hands to wipe the blood off his cheek and looks at Hitoshi, his face was now from solemn to surprised as continued to see Hitoshi gain more and more in power. The ground underneath Jouten began to shake moderately as Hitoshi began to walk closer and closer to Jouten. Hitoshi had his face lowered, his eyes were masked in darkness but his intent was to kill Jouten. But how? He shouldnt be that strong.....what is his reasons? Jouten looks over at Hanashi and looks back at Hitoshi, he made an assumption Is he getting stronger cause he actually cares for Hanashi?

Jouten then tighten his fist, in doing so, his aura began to be released. His chakra, which gave the color of indigo, began to be released as well. Jouten could not hold back seeing that Hitoshi was gaining in strength. "Think about what you are doing here boy, you wont win if you try it..."

"I dont care" Hitoshi retorted "As long as I have to protect Hanashi, as long as I can stay by her side I dont care how strong you are, I WILL beat you.......Im not doing this out of my own mind but out of my own free will"

"You really are a fool, Hitoshi. You and your psychotic ways...."

"IM NOT DOING THIS CAUSE OF SANITY!!!!!" Hitoshi yelled, the ground shook more violently

"Oh, then what is your reason then......" Jouten makes a gesture with his hands "is it for....?"

"Stop your talking, Jouten" Hitoshi's voice became calm and cool, simular to Hanashi's and Kyouken's. "Lets get this started, eh?"

"Heheheheheh, you really are a fool, boy...."

Jouten takes a step back then pounces forward, as he leaps up in the air, he tightens his fist up more. Hitoshi then does the same, pouncing forward and up into the air. Their intent was increasing dramatically as they were about to attack one another

Kyouken's eyes did not shift, nor did his face give a smirk, nor did he move a single muscle on his body. He was just waiting for Hitoshi to make a move and he knew that Hitoshi would try and fight Jouten seeing him jump in the air like such made Kyouken react. The next second, Kyouken was gone from his seat and was now somewhat stationary in the mid-air in which Jouten and Hitoshi were about to attack. Hitoshi and Jouten did not know what to think and could not do any mid-air manuevers. Kyouken shifts his feet and performs a roundhouse kick to Hitoshi's face and a reverse roundhouse kick to Jouten sending them both flying towards the ground. Because of the tremdous force Kyouken used on both Jouten and Hitoshi, the landings of the two were not pleasant. They left a small crater in the room. Kyouken then appears on the ground in between the two craters he had just made. He folds his arms and shakes his head "You two are too dramatic, you made it look like a scene in a movie...." his calm voice said to them both. He face his attention to Hanashi, who was probably looking at him with much fear or anger. He began to walk towards Hanashi as though he was about to finish up the job
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Mon May 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Hitoshi... she whispered quietly as she saw him and Jouten seemed to be close to punching each other but it was stopped by her Father as he sended both men flying to the opposite of each other I didn't even see that he actually moved...is this Noctis fully powered or.. she looked at Hitoshi as he lay on the ground then at Noctis Or was this a mere fraction of his strenght? at any rate Hanashi was angered by the fact that he let that happen,he could've stopped that but no..he didn't stopped it she wanted to know why.

She got up and looked at Noctis straight in the eye as he was coming closer,would he kill her?she was scared but she wasn't about to let those emotions out for him to see Why did you...why did you let them do that?you could've stopped them...what was your reason?answer me! she began to back up until she her back touched the cool surface of the wall,it made her shiver a little,she got out a kunai and pointed at him,she was confused,could she trust him now?she didn't know but she felt fear as he was coming closer.

Out of the corner of her eye she looked at Hitoshi as he was on the mini crater that he had made,her connection to him seemed to have deepend from their first encounter since when they met they were on shaky grounds but now,now she could say she felt him as a friend,she didn't feel that he was a pain,but more as someone who will support her and she would support him.her eyes turned back to Noctis who seemed to be getting closer and closer.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Mon May 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Kyouken stopped walking towards Hanashi and looked at her. "Why you ask? I'll tell you, why....it is because this was just a test...." His eyes shift back over to Jouten crater. He turns around and goes toward, he bends over the reaches down to grab Jouten but from the sound that was Jouten was making, it did not sound like a person grabbing another person, it was more so a person grabbing an object. Kyouken had to use two hands to reach down and grab whatever it was down in that crater. As Kyouken was moving back, he was holding onto a large metallic gourd, in which case was Jouten's. But how?

"Did you think your life was at stake when Jouten was suddenly attacking you and myself and your mother just sat there waiting for you to get killed? I think not, you must understand my thought process for at times it does not seem to have a purpose but for this one, it did. Jouten, is considered the "teachers or all teachers" he does these test in order to prove someone's strength in a matter of physical, mental or spiritaul essence. Him and I both knew that we had to hit bellow the belt, you being rejected by us was probably the strongest one. I was reluctant on doing so but he promise this would only harm the one person who would actually attack....hence Hitoshi. You ok down there?"
he yells the last comment to Hitoshi

"FUCK YOU, KYOUKEN!!!!!" a voice screamed out in a matter of seconds after Kyouken replied. A laughter, a seemingly low laughter came from the ground. Kyouken looks down and then says "Come on out, Jouten, no need for you to hide your presence any longer"

"I dont think I even need to hide it, I would've gladly let you kick the crap out of me" coming up from the ground but instead of errupting from it, it more so like the ground was made out of water and he just came up from the surface slowly. His face, which had a smile on, looks at Hanashi "Wow, you should've seen your face...." Jouten begins to walks towards the throne "classic....cLaSSic. If I could've taken a picture of it, I would've" he laughs to himself as he walks towards C.C throne and stands next to it. Kyouken turns back to Hanashi

"Without this test, you and Hitoshi would've never gotten better. You would had become disconnected and involuntary to one another seeing as such you two have different personalitys. But because of that factor, you both knew that you had to come besides your difference and fight together as one....which is why Hitoshi got stronger cause he was more connected to you than before" Which is ironic, he was much stronger than he was with me than her.....truly his dedication of protecting her will suit him......or was that your only reason to protect her, eh Hitoshi Munashii?. "In any performance, you guys would've past but in a real life situation, you both would've been killed"
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Mon May 25, 2009 6:07 pm

She looked shocked,her mouth was opened and her eyes widened slightly a little and she slid to the ground What...the..hell?...a test? after she put everything into her mind she smiled sheepishly and rubbed her head slightly O-Oh..i-i knew that!...ok no i didn't...ehehhe... she looked at Jouten and playfully glared a him C-Come here and say it to my face!! she was also thinking of many many ways of getting back at Jouten,she pouted a little,they could have killed them!but she sort of knew they wouldn't yet she doubted them which was a bad idea she sighed in defeat and waved casually at Jouten.

She threw something into Hitoshi's crater,it happened to be her shoe Oh shut up!!!at least they taught us a lesson!!!and don't you dare talk back to me!!at least your alive and if this was real life we would've died!so.. she crawled near the crater and showed Hitoshi her tounge Shush! and be good! she hoped he would at least be quiet.she looked over her Father and got up,dusting herself off since she crawled and bowed to him Your right...sorry for ever doubting you Father...and Jouten... she bowed to him to while gritting her teeth a little I'm still gonna get you..Jouten.

Hey Hitoshi!want me to help you out of the crater?or can you do it yourself? she walked over to the crater with only one shoe wored Also! she spoked grinning Can you get my shoe?i threw it at you..hehehe sorry 'bout that! she knew this will get Hitoshi annoyed but she liked messing with him Ohhh boy..i wondered whats it gonna be like from here on out...

She immediately looked at her Mother and tilted her head to the side,she was...a quite woman,opposite of what Hanashi was,she wondered what she was thinking about this whole...'test' that her Father made her go through.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:00 am

C.C walked into the room, in a calm manner. He facial expression barely showed the she was curious what had happened in the room she had walked into. She looked around, moving her eyes from corner to corner. She tried to figure out what had just happened by the way everyone was positioned. The crater in the meant that something, most likely a fight happened. Kyouken was standing at a side and infront of him... Infront of him was... Hanashi! After all the years that C.C. hadn't seen her in, she still recognized her own daughter. C.C.'s eyes began to twinkle and sparkle, almost as if she was going to cry. She slowly walked over to Hanashi. She slowly put her hands on Hanashi's shoulders and looked at her. Taking it all in, she said, "Ha-Hanashi..."

Spoiler:
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next