Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saruwatari Arrives

Go down

Saruwatari Arrives Empty Saruwatari Arrives

Post by freakyboyblu Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:19 pm

“That was exhausting.” Saru commented. Referring to his journey from Iwakagure to Konoha.

Looking around he saw the big orange gate to Konoha was open. Far enough in so that it was not in the way of the door there is the small stone guard shack. Inside two leaf ninja slept with their chairs leaned on the back two legs and their heads against the wall.

Grumbling in annoyance, Saru started walk the twenty feet distance from where he stood to the guard shack. Looking around he didn’t see anything that was a danger to him nearby. With nothing interesting to look at his gaze settled on the ground in front of him.

Boot print, sandal print, nothing out of the ordinary there, the last person through dragged their feet slightly, but nothing exciting. His bare footprint on the ground was the only different thing he saw within the millions of shoe prints in front of him. He thought.

Finally arriving at the guard shack after his slow walk, he looked up to examine the two ninjas sleeping here. One had spiky blond hair, the others was long and brown. Both had their leaf headbands on their forehead and both wore the common green Flak Jacket. Some guards they are, if I had wanted to cause any harm to Kohona I could have just snuck in.

He brought his dirt-stained hand up high and slammed it down hard onto the already shaky out table in front of the guards. They awoke with a start glancing around quickly looking for higher ups. They glanced around three or four times before, they noticed Saru standing there.

“I need passage into Kohona.” Saru said loudly.

“We need to see some identification” the blond haired one said.

Reaching into the pocket of his large dirt-stained overcoat, he rummaged in it for a minute and then pulled out a s small leather book and handed it to the blond haired guard.

Flipping it open they both examined it for a minute and then the brown haired guard said. “Saruwatari a genin of Iwakagure, huh. We will need to see your headband also.”

Pulling the collar of his overcoat to the side a bit, he readjusted his headband, which had been turned around, during his journey here to show the symbol directly to the guards.

“Alright passage granted, don’t do anything stupid.” The blond one said in an untrusting tone while returning Saru's I.D. “And you will need to return hear when you leave.” He added quickly before Saru could walk off.

Saru then he walked off resuming his slow pace that he had when he entered the village.

l
freakyboyblu
freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down