Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shosuke's Jutsus

3 posters

Go down

Shosuke's Jutsus Empty Shosuke's Jutsus

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:00 pm

Ninjutsu

Name: Energy Body
Range: Self
Type: Supplementary
Note(s): This technique can be executed without hand seals.
Description: The user manipulates his chakra so that it either stuns or burns to touch. Increases offense and defense power.
Weakness(es): Takes a fair amount of chakra to maintain. User gets a weak burn from his own chakra.

Name: Great Escape Flicker or "Red Flash"
Note(s): Shosuke disguises his escape in the form of a red flash and therefore calls this technique "Red Flash".
Description: Similar to the body flicker in that the user lets chakra flow through his body in oder to travel great distances in a short period of time. However, this form of the technique is more advanced in that the user can escape from trapping ninjutsu and, when used at a higher level, sealing fuuinjutsu.
Weakness(es): Uses much more chakra than a normal Body Flicker. When escaping from a sealing technique, user runs out of chakra and cannot use ninjutsu for 10 posts. Allowed only ONCE in a thread OR once every 20 posts if no B-rank or above ninjutsu are used (if the thread even gets to be that long).

Kageton - Shadow Element

Name: Shadow Claw
Range: 0-15 m, Long
Type: Offensive
Description: Chakra in the shape of large claws appear around the user's hands and can be manipulated freely to grab, punch, scratch, stretch, etc. Burns the foe slightly.
Weakness(es): Can be broken by a stronger technique or by light chakra. Takes a lot of chakra to activate the claws but less to maintain them.

Name: Shadow Sneak
Description: The user's body vanishes into his shadow. The user then can travel as just a shadow and can go in and out of the shadow at will. User can also change the shape of the shadow.
Weakness(es): Can be detected. If the shadow is attacked, the user is hurt.

Kageton/Katon- Shadow/Fire Combo

Name: Darkfire Burst
Range: 0-10 m, Mid
Type: Offensive
Note(s): This is a combo ninjutsu; Shosuke uses both Fire and Shadow Elements separately for this attack. He can also use a C-rank version that only uses Shadow Element. Since Shosuke has not unlocked his Fire Element yet, he can only use this technique as Shadow Element only.
Description: User creates a stream or explosion of Shadow and Fire elements. Somewhat resembles the Uchiha's Amaterasu in that it is more effective than fire itself but it is not nearly as powerful as Amaterasu and is not as taxing on the user's body and chakra supply.
Weakness(es): Water and Earth elements.

Last edited by Darkjagwar on Sun May 03, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Shosuke's Jutsus Empty Re: Shosuke's Jutsus

Post by Darkjagwar Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:06 pm

bump
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:12 pm

Approvedid
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:11 pm

Congratulations!!! Your jutsu was randomly selected to me MIRAGITIZED!!! (I added Japanese names for your jutsu) Hope you did not mind.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:11 am

I...I...I...I LOVE IT!!! thanx! awesome names!
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down