Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power?

+3
tradebuzzing2
Uchiha Kumori
Kenshi
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Applauds Aki.

Would have done something along the lines of that myself but its a waste of time Aki. All that work was for nothing basically. Keitieki is the person who sees what he wants to see and never listens to reason. Ive seen it in every aspect of him. Thats why I didnt bother. Bashing him is just fun for me. Watching his try to retort is even funnier.

Back to top Go down

Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power?

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Heh.

It doesn't matter. The purpose of this rant has been fulfilled. Now I can really leave this site, without looking back, and knowing that I will not be missed.

Zen, I already made my point. I'm done with this OP shit barrel. Wink

The smart ones will also leave, or reform. The rest, especially Taku, and my "former friend". I hope I never have to see or talk to either of you again.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:51 pm

No Keiteki you havn't now answer the questions....or are you afraid that im right about it? and you just don't wanna answer them because you know im right on it.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Zen, I don't need to answer anything. I'm leaving, and that's all that is important.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:54 pm

No you do otherwise you have lost this whole thing and havn't done crap. You havn't even explained in detail why you think everyone here is OP.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:58 pm

I made this rant because of a lot of reasons.

One is that I hold fast on my belief that this place is OP and filled with corruption. Another is that I hate certain people here, esepcially Taku, who is an over-aggressive asshole, no doubt. I've been planning on leaving, I just needed to get banned. And now I know what evertbody thinks about me. So I have no more regrets.

So...

FUCK YOU NN!
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:01 pm

*Sigh*...those arn't even vaild reasons...I pity you really.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:04 pm

You're wasting time. Just ban me and be done with it. Thank you.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Why should we ban you when that is what will bring you satisfaction after all you have said. Why dotn you just leave instaed of being childish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Keiteki is leaving, which i am not happy about. But it is his decision and one that he has chosen to make. As of now, this discussion is over. If someone wishes to bring it up again they can in a different topic.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Alright im locking this thread,Keiteki just leave and stop acting 10 its pitiful really,i've tried to get to you but your so thick headed. So instead of us banning you and making us work why don't you just leave yourself its not that hard.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:15 pm

I did not realy see the point in that last remark Zen, seeing as I had already locked it.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:42 pm

No you locked it right when I posted.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2