Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My ninja

3 posters

Go down

My ninja Empty My ninja

Post by Unknown Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Name: Jokune

Bloodline: -

Classification: -

Village: Sunagakure

Alignment: Good

Appearance: He wears a sand-colored t-shirt, beige vest, sand-colored long sleeve shirt, Black boots, bandaged legs, headband covers his right eye, and has two pockets on his vest, 1 for Shurikens, the other for Kunai, he has short, blonde hair, and brown shorts.

Personality: Kind, helpful, protective.

History: As a small child, Jokune witnessed so many deaths. He even watched his parents die. That was at the age of 2. He vowed to protect the ones he cared about. He wouldn't stand around anymore. He would always watch the shinobi train.
He started training at 4 yrs of age. He managed to keep up with kids the age of 7, but he couldn't beat them. His first jutsu was Doryuu heki. He had no problem learning. After he mastered his Chakra flow.
At the age of 6, he tried to gaduate from the ninja academy. He suceeded by using his only jutsu. He left Sunagakure, to perfect his skills in the village of konohagakure. The learned the more jutsu from Shinobi. The shinobi taught him jutsu because they trusted him to use it properly.
When he turned 8, he thanked the shinobi for teaching him these moves. As he traveled to Kumogakure, He learned new jutsu. Before he reached the village, some tried to assaninate him. He used the new jutsu to protect himself. He took the killer to the village, and put away.
He never learned anything from this area, so he moved on. Kirigakure was the next village, so he went there.
He gained incredible speed from training there. He forgot about his traing when he met another killer. This one was way stronger that the last.
He caught the killer off guard, and turned over to the anbu of the village. He decided it was to dangerous. So he left for his home. He couldn't wait to tell the Kazekage what he learned. It took him seveal days to reach Konohagakure.
He stopped for a break there. He stocked up on food, and rested. He left after 7 days of rest. Jokune never liked the killers that attacked him. He vowed to find out who they were.
But he never did, he decided to go deep into the deserts of Sunagakure. He trained his jutsu to higher levels. He almost died from a rogue ninja. He managed to escape, but he lost his right eye. This is why his headband is over that eye.
Still in they desert, his eye had stopped bleeding. He was now age 12. He had to go back to the village to heal, stock up on supplies, and take the chunin exams. He barely passed the written exam, but lost in the fighting.
After the lose, he went back to training. He kept training in the desert. He was 14 when he started to get low on supplies. He decided to pack up. He went back to Sunagakure, and stocked up on food. After a few days, he decided to join a team.

Speciality: none, he is well-balenced

Learned jutsus: Nendo bunshin,Kuchiyose • Tsuiga no Jutsu , Jibaku bunshin, Doryuu heki, Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu, kouka jutsu

Elements: Earth.

Weapons/items: Kunai and Shurikens.

Goals: To become a jonin

Please tell me if somethings wrong.

Last edited by Unknown on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

My ninja Empty Re: My ninja

Post by Aki Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Just wondering... Where's the Chunin arc?

And it's Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (or Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique) not Shadow Shuriken. And why would the er... "Hokage" teach him an A rank jutsu when he's just became a Genin??? (Please note that this takes place 26 and half years later, so the 3rd Hokage would not be alive, in fact, he died.)

[Here's a list of all Ninjutsu techniques in the world of Naruto: http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu.php I got a little confused on... all of your jutsus because I'm pretty sure they're all from the world of Naruto, but the way you worded them was a bit off...]
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Ok, is it any better.........i'm having a really bad day.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Im not going to approve this if it does not have any detail to it. Im going to start you off at genin
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Any better, I changed my age, cut out some history, changed over genin. my fingers hurt more now.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Kuchiyose • Tsuiga no Jutsu is a B rank jutsu...

Jibaku Bunshin requires the usage of clay. It's Deidara's special technique, and a bloodline has sort of been made for it.

Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall is a B rank jutsu...

Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison is another B rank jutsu...

Kouka Jutsu - Hardening Jutsu is from the movie where they had to be under the influence of Yomi's evil chakra before they could even use it...

E = Student
D = Genin
C = Chunin and Advanced Genin
B = Special Jounin and Advanced Chunin
A = Jounin
S = Kage and Advanced Jounin

Keep this in mind. Genin shouldn't know a lot of B rank jutsus. Try to keep your jutsu ranks within the E-C level, with just one or two higher. Or else that could mean that your character is OverPowered.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:08 pm

I'll just restart, make a new character, i'm tired of editing.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down