Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently.

+3
tradebuzzing2
Koga
Rain
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently.

Post by Koga Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:21 am

Nobody has the same display picture as me. >.>

.. And my color is the color Advisor characters get. >.>

..... Im an Advisor, not a mod. >.>

Regardless, this has gone on long enough, like you said. Ill leave this to someone it actually pertains to.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently.

Post by Kyo Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:26 am

OOC: Sorry for accusing you but I was only acting off of what you said and did and what Danby did. As for Koga, there used to be a mod with a pic of the 1st. But that was back when Danby was here.... And i am done talking about this.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:06 am

Alright....due to what i've seen in the two pages and read the bloodline..im not approving this,i'll let Yosh take a look and maybe he'll approve it. I'm not approving it just because of what I just read.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Im not wanting this to be a big topic, So you can just forget about this and the Mokuton thing, just delete it all (except Temari, im changing things around) I wasn't expecting it to be as big as the other thing (which was alreasy approved the only thing changed was the DNA samples).
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:53 pm

There is two different reasons this will not be approved. The major one is that Deidara did not leave a body behind when he died. And as for kakuzu, his body was taken in by Konoha. More then likely, his body must have been destroyed after Nagato's attack.

I HIGHLY dought that Kakuzu, nor Deidara would allow kabuto to take DNA samples from themselves while they were alive ether. The only connection Kabuto had with Akatsuki, was with Sasori. So, from what we have seen, nobody else had known of Kabuto in the first place.

But the main reason it's not being approved is because of the fact that there was no body's left to take DNA samples from.

So, Not Approved. (Possible admin or additional moderator Finalization??)
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Yes I will finalize it. not only that, but Kakuzu's abilities are already strong enough and close to OP. Having multiple hearts (so you have to kill them multiple times) and being able to use more than two elements (use of hearts). Plus when they split for Kakuzu's body, he basicaly has puppets/other bodies. It gives you more things to control. And with the adding of Deidera, it just makes it so much.

So unless someone higher than me wishes to debate this, it is unapproved for now.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Delete this please.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2