Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabuto oto bloodline

+3
Mirage
Shin Uchiha
tradebuzzing2
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kabuto oto bloodline Empty Kabuto oto bloodline

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Kabuto oto bloodline

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Description: This bloodline allows the user to use the DNA that Kabuto used on this test subject. They can use a lot of the the justu and even sometimes the bloodline of which DNA was chosen. ( I will post the jutsu in creation, because it is way too hard to list them all here)

DNA Samples: Sound Five, Zaku, Yoroi, Misumi, Mizuki, Orochimaru, and Suigetsu

Weakness: The drawbacks consist of all the weakensses of the DNA samples. If they have a weakness to a bloodline or jutsu, it is a weakness with the user as well. The user cannot use bloodline jutsu as well as others. Such as Kimmiaro, and his regenerative bones. The bones will still regenerate but at a slower rate. The user does not have an element of their own. The can only use the elements that the DNA samples used.

(History):The bloodline is only known in two users and that user is two twin brothers that happen to be Yottsu and Roku. Kabuto used Orochimaru's research to create an exetremely powerful ninja, or atleast try to do so. This bloodline takes many years to do so and does not show up at birth, of course. The user also has a chance of dying. The two brothers, were not the first to be tried for this test, but they were the first succuesful ones. The bloodline comes from many years of test and research, it is still not known if it is stable or not.

Last edited by Diabloss33 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 5 times in total

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Kabuto oto bloodline Empty Re: Kabuto oto bloodline

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Approved
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Updated: Added: The user cannot use bloodline jutsu as well as others. Such as Kimmiaro, and his regenerative bones. The bones will still regenerate but at a slower rate.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Approved
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:10 pm

added Suigetsu

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Okay, Drac, I am un-approving this. I want you to list all the weaknesses of each DNA sample, seperatly. I also want you to cut down on the samples, right now, in my opinion, it's Over Powered.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 am

L, I'm posting them in jutsu creation. And as for cutting down, I don't have anyone thats strong, besides Kimi and as for oro, I'm using 1 of his jutsu.

Oh and one more thing. It looks like Mirage is the head mod now, and I talked things over with her, and Yosh seems to approve as well. So, L, like I've said a million times, leave me alone.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:12 am

As long as you are limited to jutsu....For L's sake, and to be fair, I'll go through all of your jutsu again, just to check up on them.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Since when am I head Mod? I didn't even know that we had a head mod.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Drac, I also talked with Mirage, she said that in it's current state that it's OP.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Hey this is Mirage. Kyo does not want to have to log out, log on as me and then log back out and then me.

Here is what I think. Out of the people you removed, only one was any good and that would be Juugo. The other guy did not use jutsu but was his equipment which you are trying to get. Kin pretty much sucked so I dont count her as anyone good. While you may have taken Juugo off of your list, you added Suigetsu.

The weakness about not have elements does not work anymore. Cause you have two main elements now. Suigetsu and Jurobo; Water and Earth. So without a good weakness it does seem like a bit much for not having an equal counter balance for positive and negative effect.

-Mirage
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:51 am

*sighs* Like I said in before...I can only use elemental jutsu that they have...I cannot make my own elemental jutsu. L, stop bothering me, I know whats OP and whats not OP!

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:45 am

Well I think that to get this approved, he must use the DNA of someone he kills on this site. If he is able to get this approved without actually using someone on the site, then I think that wouldnt be fair on my end because I was told that I must actually achieve a heart from someone on the site. Since we both are trying to obtain elemental jutsu, then it should be treated the same.
Keano
Keano

http://myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 am

Yes drac while you may only use the elements that they have, but while having Jurobo and Suigetsu makes up for it. Having the abilities of Suigetsu and Jurobo basicaly replace your elements. Their elements are water and earth. So it is basicaly like you having earth and water as your own elements and then also having all these other abilities.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

Everyone stop, I don't want the elements! I just want the jutsu of those people. I can't make my own elemental jutsu. I can only use Canon DNA sampled elemental jutsu.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Well you stated that you wanted to use the elements they had, but you couldnt create your own elements. Even if you are to able to use the jutsu they had, more than likely they would have a element under their control. So that means you would still be able to use their elemental jutsu. You are saying you dont want to use their elements but in turn you actually are.
Keano
Keano

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Keano, why must you be so damn dumb?

I don't wish to use their elements, just their jutsu. Maybe you should think before you post dumb ass remarks.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Drac you are actually the dumb one here. Everyone here understands what you are saying except you. Your so dumb you dont even know what you are saying. And another thing, dont try to insult me because it only makes you look more dumb yourself.
Keano
Keano

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:56 pm

The jutsu of some of these people use elements. like Suigetsu's jutsu is water jutsu and jurobo's jutsu is earth jutsu.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Hahaha! Wow, Keano, thats the funniest damn thing I have seen all day. You DON'T know what the hell I am saying. I'll say this one more damn time, so you can get it through that thick head of yours. I CAN ONLY USE CANON ELEMENTAL JUTSU! THIS MEANS THAT I HAVE TO HAVE THE SAMPLE AND THE USER HAD TO USE THE JUTSU ATLEAST ONCE, IN THE MANGA. I CANNOT MAKE MY OWN ELEMENTAL JUTSU, EVEN IF I ALREADY USE THE ELEMENT.

Now, that we have that cleared up, shut up Keano and stop being a dumbass.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Diabloss33 wrote:NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

Everyone stop, I don't want the elements! I just want the jutsu of those people. I can't make my own elemental jutsu. I can only use Canon DNA sampled elemental jutsu.

And you say im a dumbass??? LOL. Now you are saying you want the "CANON ELEMENTS". Make up your mind. You are just making yourself look silly.
Keano
Keano

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:05 pm

If someone on this site had two fire jutsu, 1 lightning jutsu and 2 earth jutsu, we would be saying that he had three elements. It does not matter if it is a jutsu that a cannon had or even how many of that type of jutsu they have. Even if Jurobo and Suigetsu only had one jutsu each, the fact is that you have an earth and a water jutsu.

Most of the jutsu we see on NN is cannon jutsu anyways. So that fact that you can only use cannon jutsu does not mean anything. If you have one earth jutsu and one water jutsu, you are still compared to someone that has 10 earth and 13 water, because you are using the same elements.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:08 pm

I only have two elemental jutsu anyway...and Keano..wtf? I don't think you know what you are talking about.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Keano enough! We are trying to settle this matter. You are not helping by calling people dumb. No more!!! If I must, I will take action. I am not joking.

Yes Drac you basicaly have two elemental jutsu because you have Jurobo and Suigetsu. but the fact of the matter is, that you have those two jutsu types and then more; Bone, Sound, Aracnid, Puppet, Merging...

While people on her have usualy one or two themes (Yoshimo has medical and shadow, Mirage has Crystal and Glass) you basicaly have all these different abilities.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Yet, none of them are really that strong, besides the Bone and the elements. I'm not trying to be OP here, I know how NOT to do that. Look at my jutsu creation...those jutsu's aren't all that great.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next