Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently.

+3
tradebuzzing2
Koga
Rain
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently. Empty Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently.

Post by Rain Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Kabuto oto bloodline

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Description: This bloodline allows the user to use the DNA that Kabuto used on this test subject. They can use a lot of the the justu and even sometimes the bloodline of which DNA was chosen. ( I will post the jutsu in creation, because it is way too hard to list them all here)

DNA Samples: Diedara, and Kakuzu

Weakness: The drawbacks consist of all the weakensses of the DNA samples. If they have a weakness to a bloodline or jutsu, it is a weakness with the user as well. The user cannot use bloodline jutsu as well as others. Such as Kimmiaro, and his regenerative bones. The bones will still regenerate but at a slower rate. The user does not have an element of their own. The can only use the elements that the DNA samples used.

(History):The bloodline is only known in two users and that user is two twin brothers that happen to be Tamari Tezuchi. Kabuto used Orochimaru's research to create an exetremely powerful ninja, or atleast try to do so. This bloodline takes many years to do so and does not show up at birth, of course. The user also has a chance of dying. She, were not the first to be tried for this test, but she were the second succuesful one. The bloodline comes from many years of test and research, it is still not known if it is stable or not.

Last edited by Rain on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently. Empty Re: Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently.

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:25 pm

I see you decided to copy and paste this. >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently. Empty Re: Kabuto oto Bloodline: Styled differently.

Post by Rain Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:26 pm

I was just taking directions from Drac, thats all. See Rain is good at following directions!
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:29 pm

So you have his permission, despite how his history says only his two characters are capable of this bloodline, right? >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Yes I do have permission! Rain is a good girl! Rain wouldn't do such a thing... Rain is having metal issues right now.

EDIT!:It doesn't say they are the only ones capable, it says that so far they are the only ones to survive.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:35 pm

I think the higher ups might have a problem with him basically giving away his bloodline, while simultaneously changing what it was, but thats kind of for them to decide. I just think its a bit hard for something to be called a "bloodline" trait if random people are allowed to get it. >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:37 pm

The only people who can get it, is the ones I let have it. And Rain change my character names, to your names.

Koga, I know what you are thinking, but this is a one time deal and it probaly won't happen again. And I'm pretty much one of the higher-ups, it just doesn't show. Either way, I don't forsee her living long.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 pm

It isn't really a bloodline, it is testing that gives the user a bloodline(s).
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:44 pm

Then I think theres something wrong with it being in the bloodline section of the site. >.>

As well as with Diabloss putting it under "Bloodline" in his character post. >.>

And if hes allowing you to have it, and he put it as his own bloodline, and both his and your posts of it are in the bloodline section, and it was originally approved to be a bloodline...... I think it might be a bloodline. >.>

Which is kind of just a circular arguement. Another real point is that his Soumo No Kou brothers actually have the bloodline intertwined in his history, the history of his character. You however, would need to edit your characters entire history to technically have it, which would mess up the story youve already started with your character on the site, by starting to roleplay before having this approved.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:46 pm

I am waiting for this to be approved before I make my character. So ya! lol
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:48 pm

So youre getting the bloodline of an unexistant character approved..? >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm

This is how I did it before, waited for the bloodline to be approved then made the character to go with it.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:51 pm

.. Right. No further questions. >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Approved?
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:55 pm

I dont know why people always make that misunderstanding, but I dont have the authority to approve anything. If I did, I wouldve actually gone to town on this, I was just kind of pointing things out that might affect its approval, its kind of what Ive done around here thus far.

Hey, my rank is Advisor. >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:58 pm

You do have the ability to approve things, when you came here and made a character tey asked if you wanted to be a mod.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Rain you realy need to stop coping people. Why don't you just make a character like Kakashi.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:01 am

Whoa whoa whoa, when did that happen? >.> *bounces back to his character topic*
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:01 am

Kyo don't make assumptions, I was offered. Kakashi has the Sharingan, im pretty sure we aren't allowed that... -_-. No further comment from Kyo.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:03 am

*Walks back into the room, mumbling* .. Lying son of a... >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 am

Koga, Seriously...
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 am

Well, hey, dont lie to people. Dat aint koo, son.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:14 am

Im not lying what would make you think that, is it Kyo? Or the fact Drac offered to let me use his bloodline? A key word there is OFFERED.

EDIT: Son!? Ima girl...
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:17 am

Key word is: other post.

"when you came here and made a character tey asked if you wanted to be a mod." >.>

And yes, I know youre a girl. However, that has no impact on the speaking impediments of mah inner g-ster.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:18 am

You ahve the colour I think??? Anywho well someone with the same display picture as you. And could someone come end this before its like twenty pages of midless argueing.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next