Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu)

+2
Shin Uchiha
Kyo
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu)

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Shin listened and carefully watched every move and everything the proctor said and did. What was that green stuff that Itami just drank? He looked at Itami's body reactions, seeing as he went limp in the chair. It numbed his body to where only the organs seemed to work, not the muscles. Shin looked at Kirin and moved his head to her, whispering, "His body is numbed... He wont feel a thing..."He didnt want to have a conversation with her, or else he would have been exicuted, or Itami.

He heared the proctor's serious and stern voice, hearing that he wasnt joking around with them. He pressed the kunai to Itami's skin on his neck, as he held the kunai in his hand in a defencive pose. He smirked again and began to hum a soft song, but it sounded melancholy as if it were a song held in a funeral. He wasnt going to kill his team mate worth anything, as he felt close to his friends. He had activated his sharingan in a second, as he had two dots. He was going to keep it activated until the current exam was over. He couldnt risk losing his friend to his own hands and mistake.

His humming turned into a soft song he had remebered by heart, "Sometimes crawl, fall, but I stand up cause I'm afraid to sleep, and open my eyes to a new day, with all new problems, all new pain... All the faces are filled with so much anger, losing our dignity and hope from fear of danger. After all the wars, after settling the scores, at the break of dawn we will be deaf to the answers. There's so much bigotry, misunderstanding and fear. With eyes squinted and fists clinched we reach out for what is dear, We want it we want, we want a reason to live... We're on a pilgrimage, a crusade for hope, cause in our hearts and minds and souls we know. We need it we need, We need more than this-" His song had a deadly sounding tune to it as if he were singing it as he easly killed people. He then began to move the kunai to rub slightly against Itami's neck, knowing he wouldnt be able to feel it anyways. "Going through this life looking for angels, people passing by looking for angels, walking down the streets looking for angels... Everyone I meet, looking for angels.."His song ended with a chuckle and exploring red eyes.

OOC: I wanted to be weird and sing a song :] (Looking for angels - Skillet)
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu)

Post by Mirage Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:17 am

Kirin saw Itami swallow the green liquid. It apparently made his body numb. Hearing the booming words from Yoshimo, Kirin brought out one fo her own kunai. She still could not believe that this was part of the test. It was obviously a test of obediance. She slowly brought the kunai up to Itami. Her hand was shaking and her mind was racing. All at once, she threw the kunai down onto the ground.

"I just can't do it..."

All to quickly, Kirin removed the paper bomb and threw it across the room. She imagined that this is what Itachi felt when he was ordered to wipe out his entire family. The mission or those that you care about, that was her choice here, and she had to choose her friends.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:56 am

"HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME GIRL! I SHOULD SWALLOW YOU IN THE DEPTHS OF MY DARKNESS FOREVER! JUST FOR THAT...Your team passes."

The darkness from around them subsided, as a number of lights clicked on in the room. Yoshimo leaned there on the desk, smiling at Kirin. He walked over to her, and placed his hand on her shoulder. He looked at her, and smiled.

"That's what it takes..The will to disobey rules when it costs your teammate his life. The will to want to see your team mate another day, and on another mission. Kirin, you are the thing that holds your team together. Being that part of the team will take you places. You Konoha shinobi are something else...Really strong willed."

Yoshimo walked over to Itami and looked at his slumped body. There was something about the boy....What was he?? What ever it was Yoshimo would have to keep an eye out for him. Yoshimo grabbed his hand, as if he was checking his pulse, but with a push of his thumb, he hit a nerve point, causing some breif pain to snap the poisions affects away. He would be alright. It was just a little numbing poision. It wouldn't kill him. Yoshimo turned around and began his walk out of the building.

"Uchiha, you shouldn't use that Sharingan that much. You were expelling so much chakra just to keep it on. I know some Uchiha, from "Daybreak". Make sure you keep it to a minimum, or you'll run out of chakra before you expect it. Oh, and I suggest you three get to Unraikyo ASAP."

Yoshimo closed the door and walked out, letting the explosive note that Kirin that thrown away detonate.

The smoke that filled the room was the signal that it was nothing but a dud, and Yoshimo's laughs could be heard echoing down the hall.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Shin watched the lights flicker back on, as he squinted his eyes and cancelled his sharingan; He didnt need it after all. He watched Yoshimo's moves carefully, as he took down his kunai and put it back in his pouch. Its not like he didnt trust the proctor, its that he is very protective on whom ever touches his team mates. He then continued to watch the Raikage move about, as he stood up after he had left.

He turned his body to face Kirin and Itami, as he shook Itami's shoulder and felt his skin on his neck and forehead concernly, as he wondered if all his nerves came back to him. He then spoke, "Unraikyo... It can wait... We need to train..."He came out with it as usual, as he then turned his attention to Kirin, who was standing there blankly, but he knew that she was thinking deeply with that blank expression she seemed to hold at times. "What do you suggest, Kirin-chan?"He asked her with a polite sounding voice, getting calmer now as he wanted to conference among his team mates.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Kirin went over and picked up her kunai from off of the ground. She then carefully placed it back into her pouch and faced Itami and Shin.

"I agree, there are still people taking the written part of the test, we should be able to get some time in befor ethe second part of the exams."

Kirin knew that they would pass the final question, bt there was a bit of doubt during the last few seconds. She did not have it in her to harm her own teammates. She looked over at Itami who seemed to be getting his nerves bak working and gave out a sigh of relief.

"However, we don't want to use up too much chakra before the second part."
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:01 pm

It took another few minutes before Itami had full control of his body again. It seemed that the final question was very easy for him. All he had to do was sit there. He did not have to make any choices which did not bother him at all.

"Training huh...? Sure why not... can't hurt any..." Itm did not care much about anything and asking him anything wouldonly get you the same reply. Itami then made his was to the door, where he exited and walked towards the traning grounds, ith his head hung low.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2