Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu)

+2
Shin Uchiha
Kyo
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu) Empty Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu)

Post by Kyo Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Itami entered the room with Kirin and Shin. They each found their repective seats and kept quiet wile listening to the rules. Itami had heard that the first part was trying to get people to cheat without getting caught. Luckily, his team had formed a plan before entering. Itami peered down at his paper to find that some of te answers he could get on his own. But he would have to rely on Shin for the rest. Not wanting to actualy think, Itami was going to do nothing but wait, untill Shin contacted him.

1. Name the five elements. Explain which element beats which. Name the element that you best use, and also explain how you would defeat an element that is not weak against yours. (Example: Lightning vs Water, Lightning doesn't beat Water and Water doesn't beat Lightning) Explain "Shape Manipulation", and how it plays into recomposing elemental jutsu.

2. Explain the use of taijutsu in battle. Explain how taijutsu can be amplifed with ninja tools. Explain why the 8 gates utilizes a great amount of chakra, but isn't considered as ninjutsu. Explain the effects of the 5th gate.

3. Explain the use of genjutsu in battle. Explain how genjutsu can be used without directly harming your opponent. Explain how you would defeat a user with the Sharingan, and provide details as in how you would go about fightning that person without using ninjutsu or taijutsu. Also explain the easiest way for a Sharingan user to cast genjutsu without his eyes, or without moving.

4. What year was Kirigakure formed? Who is said to be its Kage(not the current one here)? Name two great people from Kirigakure, and also name what country defeat those two people.

5. Name the oldest village in the ninja world. What two clans helped in their uprising? Name the most important person of those two clans.

6. Name the second oldest village in the ninja world. What happened to their Sandaime Kazekage?

7. If you are on a mission to obtain information from a country and your partner becomes unable to maintain stealth, what would you do? Please explain.

8. You're on an A Ranked mission to assassinate one person. Saving your energy and getting there on time is essential to the mission. On the way there you are confronted by missing-nin. What do you do, disregard them or fight them?

9. Your Kage personally gives you an important S Rank mission. You and your team must assassinate the leader of a small country. The objective is to get there on time, maintain stealth, and kill the person from a distance. On the way your partner has an idea to kill the person quicker and get there earlier, but that will give up stealth. The Kage gave you specific orders. The partner tries to disregard stealth, and orders. Would you kill him to complete the mission? What would you do? Please explain in detail.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu) Empty Re: Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu)

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Shin walked beside his team mates, as he looked around at the other members inside of the room. He didnt care for who was in here, as long as he got to sit next to his friends. He sat down next to Itami and sighed, looking at his paper. He listened closely at the proctor's instructions. He then yawned and picked up his pencil, tapping it on his paper. He was able to answer some of the questions, and knew his other members relied on him for them. He looked at question 3. Number 3 would be the easiest for him.

On his paper, he wrote:

"In a genjutsu, the user can put the opponent in a different place, time, or make them into something they wanted to. Tsukoyumi, for example, puts the opponent and user in one place where the opponent is tortured for 72 hours, but not literally in the real world. Sometimes, Genjutsu can be casted on the user. "Flower petal escape" for exaple is put on the user to escape a jutsu.
The sharingan works in different ways. Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are the Sharingan's main purpose. This Doujutsu can copy the user's movements and know their next move. Its difficult to explain how it works."

OOC: I have to leave
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu) Empty Re: Team Juumoku (Shin Uchiha, Kirin Ranmaru, Itami Fumetsu)

Post by Mirage Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Kirin also walked in and took her seat. She looked around the room and saw that she was placed away from her teammates. She would have to rely on her own skills to beat this section of the exams. She let out a small laugh as she looked over the questions. She could easily answer half of them, but decided not to waste her time.

Kirin flicked her hair, letting her bangs cover her eyes. Once this was done, she activated her Ranmaru eyes and projected her vision around the room. She only had to find one person who had all the answers. which she did. Peering at the paper of a young boy named Taichi, Kirin copied the answers down onto her own page. When she had finished, her page looked like this:

Taichi sighed hearing the taps and thuds, he knew that his team would pull through and pass, he just knew it. Sitting there he decided to look over his test while they waited for the final question, he wanted to make sure he didn't miss anything. As he looked it over he made a couple small changes and called it done, now it was just waiting, and he placed the test down on the desk. It read:

1. Name the five elements. Explain which element beats which. Name the element that you best use, and also explain how you would defeat an element that is not weak against yours. (Example: Lightning vs. Water, Lightning doesn't beat Water and Water doesn't beat Lightning) Explain "Shape Manipulation", and how it plays into recomposing elemental jutsu.

The five basic elements are:

Fire (火, Hi),
Wind (風, Kaze),
Lightning (雷, Kaminari),
Earth (土, Tsuchi),
Water (水, Mizu).

The weakness/strengths go as follows:

The five basic natures are all connected to each other in a circle, each being weaker than one and stronger than another.
Fire is strong against Wind, but weak against Water
Wind is strong against Lightning, but weak against Fire
Lightning is strong against Earth, but weak against Wind
Earth is strong against Water, but weak against Lightning
Water is strong against Fire, but weak against Earth

Explanation of above:

Basically this means that if an elemental jutsu is put against an elemental jutsu of the same level, but of a stronger nature, then the stronger natured jutsu will prevail. However, a weaker natured jutsu can overpower a stronger natured jutsu if the weaker natured jutsu is of a higher level.

Shape Manipulation is the ability to mold chakra, elemental or otherwise into another shape, such as in the rasengan, how Naruto created a ball of pure chakra with no affinity.

2. Explain the use of taijutsu in battle. Explain how taijutsu can be amplified with ninja tools. Explain why the 8 gates utilize a great amount of chakra, but isn't considered as ninjutsu. Explain the effects of the 5th gate.

"In battle, Taijutsu is used to cause physical damage to an opponent through hand to hand combat. Taijutsu can be amplified through the use of kunai, adding the slicing effect. The eight gates are known as the limits to a persons chakra, when you release certain gates, you our releasing your body's inner chakra. While the fifth gate is opened, the speed and power of that user will increase. The user's skin will turn red, and muscle tendons will tear."

3. Explain the use of genjutsu in battle. Explain how genjutsu can be used without directly harming your opponent. Explain how you would defeat a user with the Sharingan, and provide details as in how you would go about fighting that person without using ninjutsu or taijutsu. Also explain the easiest way for a Sharingan user to cast genjutsu without his eyes, or without moving.

The use of genjutsu is to tire out your opponent before any true physical combat is made. It can be used in a dreamlike state or even in reality making them walk in circles for hours on straight never getting anywhere.

To fight an Uchiha I believe a basic trap affect would work best place 5 explosion notes down in an area with a single one in the center and cause them to weaken themselves while trying to get you. Then when there tired and weak spring the trap causing them to be blown away while there.

The easiest way for an Uchiha to cast a genjutsu without moving or using there eyes would be the technique of
~Utakata - Ephemeral

Utakata is a Genjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Uchiha Itachi. Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes; a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them.

4. What year was Kirigakure formed? Who is said to be its Kage (not the current one here)? Name two great people from Kirigakure, and also name what country defeat those two people.

The year that Kirigakure was formed is unknown at this time, and the kage of this village is said to be a man by the name of Madara. Some of the more noteworthy people from this country are two of the ex-seven mist swordsmen, Hoshigaki Kisame and Momochi Zabuza. Zabuza was defeated and killed by konoha nin, and ex-ANBU operative, Hatake Kakashi. Kisame on the other hand is still alive, but a copy controlled by him was defeated by Maito Gai, also of Konohagakure.

5. Name the oldest village in the ninja world. What two clans helped in their uprising? Name the most important person of those two clans.

The oldest Village in the ninja world is Konoha, and the two clans that were key in its uprising were the Senju clan, and the Uchiha clan. The most important person of the Uchiha is Madara Uchiha, the first person to develop the Mangekyou Sharingan, along with his brother. The most important member of the Senju clan currently is the descendant of the clan named Tsunade, in the history of the clan however Senju Hashirama is the most important member.

6. Name the second oldest village in the ninja world. What happened to their Sandaime Kazekage?

The second to oldest village in the ninja world is Sunagakure. Their Sandaime Kazekage was murdered by Sasori and made into one of his human puppets, though it was suspected for a long time someone else had killed him.

7. If you are on a mission to obtain information from a country and your partner becomes unable to maintain stealth, what would you do? Please explain.

f he was injured I would personally carry him to the village and put him under a jutsu to mask his appearance removing his headband and such and hiding it in the forest far away. I would then take him to a doctor and have him healed while I finished the stealth mission then I could carry him back when I finished. It’s my philosophy to never leave a man behind when not dead.

If he went crazy I would be forced to restrain him by tying him up and gagging him and throwing him into the forest and pick him up on my way out. Or I would use restraints of some sort or a drug to knock him out for the time needed.

8. You're on an A Ranked mission to assassinate one person. Saving your energy and getting there on time is essential to the mission. On the way there you are confronted by missing-nin. What do you do, disregard them or fight them?

If I was on an A ranked mission to assassinate someone and I was confronted by a missing nin I'd try my hardest to avoid and lose him so I could take care of that issue later on. After my mission was complete I'd return to the area and deal with him as I would a loose end, I'd tie it up. After 'tying up' the loose end I'd return to the village with a completed mission and a missing nin to boot. The reason I'd avoid him at first would be to make sure the mission was done quickly and efficiently as planned. The reason I'd go back for him later is for the safety of information, it was, after all, an assassination mission, and him seeing me isn't good, so I'd finish the mission quickly and return to finish him quickly.

9. Your Kage personally gives you an important S Rank mission. You and your team must assassinate the leader of a small country. The objective is to get there on time, maintain stealth, and kill the person from a distance. On the way your partner has an idea to kill the person quicker and get there earlier, but that will give up stealth. The Kage gave you specific orders. The partner tries to disregard stealth, and orders. Would you kill him to complete the mission? What would you do? Please explain in detail.

If my Kage was to personally assign me an important S-rank mission to assassinate the leader of a small country, but my partner wanted to disregard the direct orders of the Kage, I'd first try to reason with him, explaining the need for stealth and why his plan would endanger us and the village more, If I couldn't reason with him I'd tell him if he goes through with his own plan I won't have his back, an if he still insists I would let him try, but make him aware he won't be welcome in the village, and will be treated as a traitor. If he still goes through with it, it could give me the cover I need to finish the job, and on top of that, be telling him he will be treated as a traitor I then cover my village's liability for his actions if he is caught. But I could not kill a teammate, though I doubt I’d allow myself to be pt on a team with such a stubborn person as that.

She knew that it would be easy for Shin to obtain his answers and that he would help Itami with his own paper. They were the perfect team.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:16 pm

ooc: This is what you get for copying mirage

Trev &Kaji Kanto wrote:
As the man walked over and spoke Taichi listened intently, nodding. Then as he began to move Taichi stood and slid the paper from his desk, folding it and handing it to him. As they left the room the front of Taichi's boot hit a tile that was popped up on the floor, he then almost fell over. However, he caught himself on a girl's desk, and as he pushed himself away. He muttered under his breath a small sorry, but he quickly rescinded it, as his eye caught the paper on the desk. It was word for word his answers, and then he gritted his teeth and looked, angered, at Shiko, through his glare letting him know that she had copied him. Action had to be taken, but they couldn't risk being kicked out of the exams.

Shiko nodded as the Raikage spoke he got up putting his paper in his pocket, but he was blocked by a very well large kid and had to go all the way around thats when he saw taichi's look. This made him angry and he already had a way to get rid of this offense. He walked down the girls aisle and directly in front of her desk he fell to the ground.

His hand hit the desk and grabbed the paper taking it with him. His body vibrated and he brought the paper to his mouth and coughed weezed and hacked the paper turning a very well sticky and dark red color. His body stopped and Shiko slowly got up placing the paper on the desk he read the name it read ~Kirin Ranmaru~ He smirked at the girl getting up his face turned a sickly pale to keep up the act. All the students eyes had been on him. He regained his composure placing his hands behind his back one hand the middle finger out towards the girl. He then grabbed his paper out and handed it to the raikage.

He then exited the room and looked at Taichi he gave him a smile and a thumbs up saying job well done.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:21 pm

Yoshimo watched the boy had an accident. Boy he must have been nervous, or trying to get back at someone. Either way, there was nothing he could do about it. He didn't catch the girl or the child cheating, so he would have to give the girl a new test. He got a new paper from the head desk, and made his way through the desks untill he got to her table. He gave her a new test and pen.

"Sorry, I guess you can take it again, I hope you remember your answers. Again, gomen."

Yoshimo walked the boy out of the room along with his friend. They were still waiting, and he was anxious to get to the 10th question.

Last edited by Yoshimo Izoto on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Shin looked at a shinobi from infront of him. He could tell he was done, as he then looked down at his own page. Dissapointed, he sighed softly, but in that sigh, he muttered 'Sharingan'. In his wheel on his blood red eyes, had two dots. He looked at the paper that the boy had, seeing the small letters, but could make them out perfectly. He copied every word, then in a few seconds, he looked back at his paper and wrote down the same exact thing she had on her paper. His terrific sharingan copier had succeeded again. He closed his eyes, and then opened them, his sharingan gone. He then flipped his paper over, he was done in that matter of a few minutes. Smirking, he pushed his paper slightly over to Itami, moving his arm out of the way for him to copy his answers, but made sure the Proctors didnt see him.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Copying is fine as long as you dont get caught in RP Form...so edit this post and make a real RPing one...

-Yoshimo
Gen
Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:41 pm

OOC: lol that was mean and kinda funny.

Kirin found it odd that the boy had walked ALL THE WAY to the back of the room from his desk that was on the other side of the room. So she assumed that he was some how mentaly retarded. But all was not lost. Kirin knew that he must have cheated also and that the answers were still out there within the group. It would be just as easy to copy again.

Bringing her paper closer to herself, she bent low to it in a pose as if about to write. Her hair hung infront of her eyes and kept anyone from seeing them. Just as before she activated her Ranmaru eyes. This time, she sent her sight to te opposit end of the room. The young boy that she was copying had all the answers. So she once again copied them down.

Ansewer #1:

The five basic elements are:

Fire (火, Hi),
Wind (風, Kaze),
Lightning (雷, Kaminari),
Earth (土, Tsuchi),
Water (水, Mizu).

The weakness/ strengths goes as follows:

The five basic natures are all connected to each other in a circle, each being weaker than one and stronger than another.
Fire is strong against Wind, but weak against Water
Wind is strong against Lightning, but weak against Fire
Lightning is strong against Earth, but weak against Wind
Earth is strong against Water, but weak against Lightning
Water is strong against Fire, but weak against Earth

Explanation of above:

Basically this means that if an elemental jutsu is put against an elemental jutsu of the same level, but of a stronger nature, then the stronger natured jutsu will prevail. However, a weaker natured jutsu can overpower a stronger natured jutsu if the weaker natured jutsu is of a higher level.

Shape Manipulation is the ability to mold chakra into any shape that they want. This has been talked about when refering to Sasuke Uchiha. He had molded his chakra into a blade that struck into Orochimaru's arms.

Answer #2: Taijutsu is the ninja arts of hand to hand combat. This art can be inceased in effectivness by weapons such as kunai and shuriken. The eight gates are known as the limits to a persons chakra. When you releasing these gates, you are releasing your body's inner chakra chakra pools that swirl within.

Answer #3: The use of genjutsu is to tire out your opponent before any true physical combat is made. It can be used in a dreamlike state or even in reality making them walk in circles for hours on straight never getting anywhere.

To fight an Uchiha I believe a basic trap affect would work best place 5 explosion notes down in an area with a single one in the center and cause them to weaken themselves while trying to get you. Then when there tired and weak spring the trap causing them to be blown away while there.

The easiest way for an Uchiha to cast a genjutsu without moving or using there eyes would be the technique of
~Utakata - Ephemeral

Utakata is a Genjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Uchiha Itachi. Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes; a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them.

Answer #4: The year that Kirigakure was formed is unknown at this time. The kage of this village has been idetified as Madara Uchiha but it is unclear as to when this time was. Some of the more noteworthy people from this country are two of the ex-seven mist swordsmen, Raiga Kurosuki and Momochi Zabuza. Zabuza was defeated in a strange way. A leaf ninja known as Kakashi Hatake, made the use of his arms unworkable. many believe that it was this man who defeated him, but it was infact, a large group of hired thugs that were under the orders of Gato. Raiga was actualy killed by himself. Upon being knocked off a cliff by Naruto Uzumaki, Raiga kills himself in midair with one of his own bolts of lightning.

Answer #5: The oldest Village in the ninja world is Konoha, and the two clans that were key in its uprising were the Senju clan, and the Uchiha clan. The most important person of the Uchiha is Madara Uchiha, the first person to develop the Mangekyou Sharingan, along with his brother. The most important member of the Senju clan currently is the descendant of the clan named Tsunade, in the history of the clan however Senju Hashirama is the most important member.

Answer #6: The second to oldest village in the ninja world is Sunagakure. Thei kage was killed by a rouge ninja from their own village known as Sasori. This remained a secret for many years untill Sasori revealed that he had killed him and turned his body into a puppet.

Answer #7: If he was injured I would personally carry him to the village and put him under a jutsu to mask his appearance removing his headband and such and hiding it in the forest far away. I would then take him to a doctor and have him healed while I finished the stealth mission then I could carry him back when I finished. It’s my philosophy to never leave a man behind when not dead.

If he went crazy I would be forced to restrain him by tying him up and gagging him and throwing him into the forest and pick him up on my way out. Or I would use restraints of some sort or a drug to knock him out for the time needed.

Answer #8: If I was on an A ranked mission to assassinate someone and I was confronted by a missing nin, I would not waste my time with him. The reason is because being on time is ESSENCIAL and we may not get another chance to assasinate the target again. I would then pick up his trail after my mission was complete.

Answer #9: If my Kage was to personally assign me an important S-rank mission to assassinate the leader of a small country, but my partner wanted to disregard the direct orders of the Kage, I'd first try to reason with him, explaining the need for stealth and why his plan would endanger us and the village more, If I couldn't reason with him I'd tell him if he goes through with his own plan I won't have his back, an if he still insists I would let him try, but make him aware he won't be welcome in the village, and will be treated as a traitor. If he still goes through with it, it could give me the cover I need to finish the job, and on top of that, be telling him he will be treated as a traitor I then cover my village's liability for his actions if he is caught. But I could not kill a teammate, though I doubt I’d allow myself to be pt on a team with such a stubborn person as that.

After writing down the answers, Kirin noticed that some of them were identical to the ones she has copied before. She laughed to herself. It seemed that he had been copied by more than just one person. Turning the paper over, Kirin then leaned back in her chair.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Itami felt helpless during the this time. Even though he had the Rinnegan, he had no abilities that could help him. He was forced to rely on his teammates. itami saw Shin move his paper over closer and knew what he was doing. Itami looked around the room and could see that it would go unnoticed. he quickly took his chance and wrote down each and every answer, while changing up the answers a bit to make it more personal. As he wrote down the last answer, one of the spotters stood up and said, "You!! Please leave with your teammates, you have been spotted cheating!!!"

Itami began to sweat untill he realized that it was a boy sitting two desks away that had been called out. Cursing under their breathes, him and his team left the room.

Itami had successfully cheated without anyone noticing. he then turned his paper upside down and waited.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:11 am

Shin sighed softly in relief that his team wasnt the one to be caught cheating. He then slid his paper back to himself and flipped it over, showing the Proctor his team was done. Putting his pencil down, he sat back and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked at the ceiling, wondering about the next test and how hard it would be. Would it be a written test? Would it be a fight? Even he didnt know, but he was ready for whatever came at him. He scoffed at his exam and looked back forward, looking at Kirin and then at Itami. He breathed in deeply and then exhaled, tapping his finger on the desk lightly. He wasnt annoyed, but he was a very patient person.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Yoshimo walked in the door checking on the genin that were taking the exams. It seemed as if though three of them were already done. The looks on their faces, and their papers turned over, and roaming eyes. They weren't trying to cheat, they were just done. He looked at them, they were all from Konohagakure. Konohagakure must have had some great cheaters or smart individuals. He looked over at them, and smiled.

"If you are done follow me into the next room. Give me your test, and if you make a word was you walk by to anyone else, I'll kill you myself. Keep your eyes on me."

Yoshimo waited for them to get up. He knew that most of them would be done early, and he didn't want to make them wait for the others. Also, by getting rid people that were done, they could cut down on the cheaters, and make it harder on everyone.

Spoiler:

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Getting up from his seat, Itami handed in his paper to the proctor and moved over to the rest of his team. Making sure not to say a word, Itami followed Yoshimo out of the room.

OOC: Sorry it was so short, i did not know what else i could really say.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Shin got up as well, right after Itami had gotten up and given the proctor the paper. He walked up to Yoshimo and handed him his paper, then bowing, "Domo Arigato."He said in his low, pain sounding voice. He wanted to thank the proctor for everything that he did, even if it was just little, he still had felt the need to do it. He sighed and his hair covered his eyes once again, waiting for Kirin as he walked slowly behind Yoshimo and with Itami. He didnt want to leave her behind, or he would feel bad, even if he didnt show his emotions.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Kirin slowly stood up and grabbed her paper from her desk. After walking to the main desk and turning in her paper to Yoshimo. She then joined Itami and Shin and followed them out the room. Right before leaving she turned around to look at all who was left. Some had worried faces while other were waiting for the rest of their teammates to finish. Many were looking up as she left in wonder as to what they would be doing next. Kirin was also curious about what woul dbe awaiting them in the next room...

OOC: Ok, so Yoshi, what is this auto-hitting your ally?
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Yoshimo took the test and scanned through them, looking at their answers and how many that had correct. They'd came up with some interesting results, and some of the answers were similar to others. Cheating. It was the purpose of the Chuunin Exams after all, and if it had slipped the eye of the proctors, then they were good enough to become Chuunin. Yoshimo smiled and stamped each of the papers.

Spoiler:

Yoshimo smiled and walked out of the room, going into room 202, which was right ahead of the room. The little genin had to be wondering what was going on, and he knew that he'd have some fun with this bunch from Konoha. One of them seemed...different from the rest, but that didn't get to him much. Whatever these genin had to offer he probably had three or four times more power.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:30 pm

Shin watched as Yoshimo stamped his paper, then getting it handed back to him with big bold letters: "PASS please go to room 201 down the hall". He had wondered why the proctor went to room 202 if his team was supposed to go into room 201. No matter, he just folded up his paper and put it in his pocket, as he put two fingers infront of him, then pointing them to the hallway, where they could see room 201. His finger movement meant "Follow me", as he didnt want to speak amongst the members still taking the test. He smirked and walked down the hallway, a quick glance over his shoulder at his team and the other teams, and then back infront of him. He stood at room 201's door, sighing softly as he waited for his team to catch up.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Itami slowly followed Shin with his head hung low. He was not worried about the next section and did not really care. If they passed, they passed, if they failed, they failed. To many people spent to much time worrying about things that did not matter. After all, Chunnin is just a title, nothing more. As he reached room 201, he stopped infront of the door and then looked over at the next one.

Itami then looked back at Kirin who seemed to know exactly what he was thinking. She was one step ahead of him.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 am

Seeing Yoshimo enter into a different door, Kirin activated her Ranmaru Eyes to keep an eye on him. But as soon as he took three steps within teh room, he vanished. She did not know what was going on or how he did it. Confused she walked over to the door that they were supposed to enter into and looked at both Shin and Itami.

"I lost him... oh well, I guess we go into this one."

Slowly turning the handle, Kirin enetered the room first.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:14 am

As they walked into the room, they could see that it was in complete darkness. There was one light above three chairs, casting a dull yellow beam of light down. The rest of the room however, was in complete and utter darkness. The yellow light fixture seemd to creak back and forth, echoing off the walls of the room, but the echo seemed to be everywhere around them. Yoshimo smirked. This was his stomping grounds. He was in complete darkness, his territory. He could easily shroud his chakra, and remain invisible, but that wasn't the point. The point were the three genin in the chair.

"So, are you all ready to become Chuunin? I excepted the team from Konohagakure to pass, after all it was your village who instituted this idea. Here's the rules...I want you all not to move, I only want you to do what you are told. If you defy the rules I will personally kill you. I'll drain you of your blood, and force your team members to drink it down, so when they piss they can remember you. Do exactly what I tell you to do or be a genin forever. You got it?"

In his mind, he smirked. He knew he would have fun with this bunch. He wanted to take it a bit over-board, but he didn't know if he should He sensed something weird about all of them. Especially the one named Itami. He'd looked over his file before the exams, and there was something weird about him. The one named Shin reminded him of Uchiha for some reason, but that might just be his demeanor. Either way, they would not be able to fight Yoshimo.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Shin listened to Yoshimo's directions closely, taking in all the information he had about the room he was in. Sitting in a chair, Kirin and Itami on his sides, a dull light hanging down on him. He didnt know where Yoshimo's voice was coming from at all, since the room was dark and there was nothing he could do... Yet. He smirked and chuckled, correcting the proctor with a low and careless voice, "We wouldnt be able to piss out the blood, anyways... We would have puked it up."His head was hung low, as his eyes didnt show the active sharingan. He looked up with his eyes, seeing a chakra system infront of him, knowing it was Yoshimo. He quickly closed his eyes and deactivated the sharingan before Yoshimo's eyes and mind could catch it. Shin was ready.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:26 pm

As little did they know they could only see what they thought was a chakra system. Yoshimo was somewhere in the darkness, and since his chakra also became shrouded in the darkness, they could not see him. A cloud of smoke poofed infront of them, sliding its way into the light. A proctor stood infront of them and smiled. He walked out smirking and softly laughing at the genin. They were taking Yoshimo too loosely. The darkness was his territory, and in it, he couldn't be found by mere genin.

"Shin. Take a kunai and place it on Itami's throat. Kirin, I also want you to take out an explosive note and place it on Itami's head. Do what I say or die."

The sound traveled all around the room shrouding Yoshimo's voice. Since he couldn't be seen it would add to the effect that they had no idea what was going on.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Shin was slightly confused, he saw a chakra system, but it must have been an illusion. Yoshimo was very good at throwing his voice into different directions, even confusing an Uchiha and Rennigan user. He heared Yoshimo's order and smirked, taking out a kunai slowly from his pouch, and then holding it up to Itami's neck, not touching his skin. If the proctor ever asked him to cut Itami's throat, there would be a surprise ahead for him. He chuckled deeply in his throat, waiting for Kirin's move. He wanted to please the proctor and not piss him off more than he probably was. He sat silently, body turned forward, head hung low, arm out to Itami with a kunai to his neck.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:21 am

The rooms darkness made Kirin feel uncomfortable. But nothing suprised her more than what the proctor had just ordered her to do. Place a paper bomb on Itami's head!?! What is the meaning of this? Kirin thought silently to herself and then saw Shin do as he was told. There was a hug difference between a kunai and paper bomb. She did not want to disobay, but there was always the chance that this was a test.

Kirin reached into her pocket and pulled out a paper bomb. She eyed Yoshimo one more time to make sure that this wa snot some kind of joke. Seeing that it was not, she brought the paper bomb up to his head and slowly placed it on. Kirin did not look worried but was currious.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:19 am

Itami was not phased at all by what Yoshimo said. He knew that his team-mates would never harm him. he sat in his chair slently with his head hund low. As Shin brought the kunai up to his neck Itami realized that he was also in a defensive position, They position of his feet were in such a way, that he could leap up at any moment. While another ninja might think that Shin had turned on Itami, he was actualy in a guarding stance.

The paper bomb that was placed on his head sent a tingling feeling in that section. Itami had felt this before when She had placed some of her medical tape on his leg. With Shin's Sharingan activated, he would also be able to tell just by looking at the fake bomb. Itami was right from teh start. They were trying to meet Yoshimo's demands, but did so on an edge, favoring themselves and making sure to not even risk a chance at hurting their own team mate.

Itami continued to stare at Yoshimo through his long dark bangs. Though he may be a Kage, Itami believed that the might just b able to stand a chance against him. With two doujutsu's that can predict movement, and one of those also giving them projective sight, along with his own Rinnegan they would atleast entertain him should he strike.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:18 am

Spoiler:

Yoshimo was thouroughly pissed off. These genin from Konoha. They thought that they could get through the 10th question with a breeze, by using fake stances. He didn't trust Shin with the kunai, and something was up with that paper bomb. They might be pulling one over on him, but to be sure he had to give them one of his black ones, that could knock kill them all if it exploded. He wasn't messing around, and he would make it harder on the Konoha shinobi just because they weren't being serious.

"You guys really think I'm here to play games. Sadly I'm not. I am one of the most powerful Hokages, if not one of the most powerful forces in the ninja world. I've read up on every single one of you guys's files. I know all about you. The Rinnegan, the Uchiha, and the Ranmaru eyes. You thought I didn't know? You think you see me, but thats impossible. Proctors you can dismiss yourselves. It seems as if these Konoha shinobi think they have it all worked out."

Out of the darkness, a black hand seemed to flow its way towards the children. It was small, about the size of a child's hand, but the length of it continued untill it reached them. It wriggled and moved about, holding no specific form. In its hand, it held a vial of green liquid. The green liquid drifted its way towards Itami, and it poured the liquid in his mouth, stuffing him full of it. Soon he'd realize he wouldn't be able to move, and if he had to pee he'd piss his pants. The hand stayed there, and drew back, removing the explosive note from his head, and exchanged it with one of Yoshimo's black ones. The hand returned to the darkness once again.

The doors from the leaving proctors clicked shut, leaving the children alone with just darkness in the room. Yoshimo spoke once again, this time with a more deeper and serious tone.

"Uchiha, press the kunai on his neck as if you were about to kill him. Kirin, when I tell you, I want you to stab Itami, or I will detonate that explosive note. You think I'm f--king around? I'm fu-king serious..."

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next