Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what does it feel like?

+3
L
Shin Uchiha
Kenshi
7 posters

Go down

So what does it feel like? Empty So what does it feel like?

Post by Kenshi Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:40 pm

No chatbox?

I like it.

Gives me time to think about my posts, plan, know whats going on, get my post count up.

I think this move was the best for the site.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

So what does it feel like? Empty Re: So what does it feel like?

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:46 pm

It sucks.

I need to know if Brandy is on the chatbox!!!!!!!! I NEED HIS ATTENTION... And to talk about something immediant

Also, im waiting for him to post in Konoha so its just boring sitting here :/
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:47 pm

I completly agree with you Yoshi
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Well Brandy is still grounded, so you'll just have to wait on that.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:49 pm

I think its a good idea. And plan on seeing alot of my stuff being made tonight.
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:50 pm

cheers cheers

Yes!!! I'm glad that we have people that like it!!!!!

SCORE

The future of NN looks brighter. sunny sunny

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Sniffle...

I dont want to go through all that trouble to text Brandy!!!!

XD

its a slightly good Idea... But I need a good Idea for a RP if im ever going to GET ANYWHERE instead of waiting for someone to post.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:53 pm

You can just wait and text him or end it untill he is able to post more.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Hmmm...
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:25 pm

I like it too...I was wondering why yall were so luggish before...I shoulda guessed it tho...besides, we need to get the exams going and the fights to pick up, then we'll seesome real activity...
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Exactly, but we might get sluggish again due to people finding out about another NinjaNation chatbox that was made.

No more chattin'

Mad

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:23 pm

ARGH...are you serious??? LAME-OS!!!!!
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Yeah...you should try to get em to get of the Cbox, nothing I do works. The only reason I'd get on the cbox was to chat to an admin about something.

I gotta start getting on it less, it's a big distraction.

BOYCOTT XAT!!!

Who's with me?

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Oo great idea. It distracts me sometimes too...

It's a good idea Yoshi. Maybe things will get a little more active here on the site. Good luck with the money system too. I'd love to help, but sadly I can't get on much... The Chunin Exams sound good too, but I don't think I'll participate seeing as I can only get on about once a week... And then for only an hour two too. But good idea, removing the chatbox, or rather, limiting the chatbox.

And sorry I haven't been able to get on much. It's just that with exams and a new semester starting... I'd really like to get done with my little project here, but it's keeping me from finishing Ankyo's jutsus, so I gotta lay off of it for now.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Aki wrote:Oo great idea. It distracts me sometimes too...

It's a good idea Yoshi. Maybe things will get a little more active here on the site. Good luck with the money system too. I'd love to help, but sadly I can't get on much... The Chunin Exams sound good too, but I don't think I'll participate seeing as I can only get on about once a week... And then for only an hour two too. But good idea, removing the chatbox, or rather, limiting the chatbox.

And sorry I haven't been able to get on much. It's just that with exams and a new semester starting... I'd really like to get done with my little project here, but it's keeping me from finishing Ankyo's jutsus, so I gotta lay off of it for now.

Alright, I know you're busy and stuff all the time with school, so it's understandable. I'll try to get to Ninjapedia on Sunday.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Well I like it off too but its hard for me to RP with people since I can't seem to post an RP up :/.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Usarachi Jinkai wrote:Dude i think it's bullshit to be honest... sure i mean.. we have a chatbox, we have a website... but hello... chatbox is for chatting and website is for RPing and having fun. Cool yeah take the chat away.. but it's not going to solve any of the arguments we have really is it.

I personally liked the chatbox because I was able to talk to all you guys... without it.. all we'd be is what.. people who RP. We wouldn't have even talked to each other if the chatbox hadn't have been made. You guys wouldn't have known each other as much as you did. Sure it may be a distraction from some of you... but for others... it's good to talk.

Not my problem i guess... i werent wanted on the chat to begin with so i don't particularly care... either way... i'll find a way to chat to you guys, besides... if the chatbox weren't around those many months ago... I never would have met Yoshimo... and i wouldn't have been hurt or whatever you wanna call it that happened on akuma's chat i believe. past is past right? forgive me for i have just returned from my sisters 21st birthday.. completely and utterly pissed fro the first proper time ever... it's a miracle... i think... lol

Anyway... i think it sucks. All of it... I have yet to be made a member like i so dearly requested. I mean how often do you see and admin of a forum request to be a member? not often at all. Well only reason i am doing so... is so people will stop accusing me of using admin powers against them. Anyway... do what you see fit with this... as long as I have contact with those i like to talk to i don't care.

I'm a lot more honest when pissed i just noticed... but you know... there's a lot of people on here that i don't want to RP with. Can't remember why... think i discussed it the other day.. i just don't wanna. When i sobered up i'll remember.

anyway... good day to you all... have a great time RPing and killing each other with over powered techniques and titles of a god... using chakra from god knows where... i shall speak to you again when i sober up... i am sooooooo gonna regret this... oh well... when the time comes i don't give two shits... shit happens after all lol.

I knew i'd regret this when i sobered up... yikes... Did i really write all of that?! Oh well... i knew this morning i had written something here... couldn't remember what it was though. I ain't gonna delete it... coz i like most of what i wrote... report it if you must, i don't care... the vast majority of it is true... yeah i requested to be a member... but if you want to keep me as admin... i don't mind. I'll only stay admin as long as I am wanted for it... if there is no reason then there's no point...

Last edited by Usarachi Jinkai on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:03 pm

The chatbox brought us closer together *Makes a heart with his hands* (:
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:09 am

Hank has a point. I believe that was what i was trying to say when I was drunk. Because we had the chatbox we have all grown closer together, without the chat we'll all be brought apart and just be like some forum like NC, where none of the members are as close as we were. Oh well... if that is what you wish for... so be it. Taku and Drac are frineds in RL it's ok for them. I'm in the UK so it's highly unlikely i'm going ti get to see or talk to any of you since you are all from the US. Not much I can do about that now though. *sigh* oh well. As long as Taku don't come storming to Mist to kill Jinkai for no apparent reason... I don't particularly care.

one question... what's with this demon war? Why are the only two villages not being attacked, Konoha and Suna? Does that mean they are evil? And it was to my knowledge that Drac didn't actually control any demons anymore... since that is what he told me on Jin's chat. I don't get it... if Drac don't control any demons... why is he using demons to attack all the other villages that isn't his or Taku's?? An answer would be greatfully appreciated...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down