Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testin' an OM Post

2 posters

Go down

Testin' an OM Post Empty Testin' an OM Post

Post by Kenshi Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:49 am

Originally Posted by OmniCloud
Well to be fair, most of the characters you mentioned are considered genius, and excel at a very different pace than Naruto.

Despite that, he manged to smack the crap out of Garra and Neji using only hand-to-hand combat. (against Garra frog summoning)

So while I see where your going, Naruto has almost never kept some secret jutsu in the bag in a big fight, he always plays his cards, and when/if it doesn't work, well he makes up a new hand.

That's just his fighting style. And who knows, he's been acting a lot smarter in his battles recently, how do we know that this is not simply part of his plan, to get God Pein alone for a one on one battle?

Besides that, he's throwing an attack that could kill just about anyone! He now has the ability to to throw that. I mean, that's quite amazing tbh, and definitely on the same level as Krilin, only without the preparation.

I don't like when people use new hands in cards. I play tonk all the time and I hate when people drop their cards shuffle them in the deck, and pick up new cards because their hand sucks. I don't even allow that when I'm playing. I had some kid do that once, and I almost punched him in the face. If that's Naruto's fighting style I'm just gonna read Naruto for Sasuke, Akatsuki, Madara, Kirabi, all the better guys.

Kirin to me outweights FRS in terms of power. Kirin is instant. Itachi had to use Susano to save him. He admitted that if he didn't use it he would have been obliterated. I don't care how fast the FRS is thrown, it can still be dodged. When ever you throw something it can be dodged, I'm sure the FRS isn't moving super fast through the air. Like as instant fast...Everything thrown takes time to travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWave
listen to yourself man

Orochimaru always uses snakes

Sasuke always uses chidory based moves

Kakashi also uses chidory based moves

when sasuke used the dragon flame technique it was just a fireball shaped like a dragon, god, its just a fire ball and just add some art to it

yeah kankuro uses new pupets, with the same old technique of the iron maiden, god.

oh boy, tsunade really did it, she did a great job giving her shakra to her dumb slug, yep, that's technique

I thought the frogs used genjutsu, not Jiraya. mmmhhh

oh yeah, like the chakra cannon was a big deal. btw, it was Naruto's body

yeah like amateratsu is a new move

and that's just off the dome

all I see now is

oh boy, look at all those new moves from everyone *sarcastic* yeah...look at all that, its not like Naruto that added the WIND element on the RASENGAN, its not like he is the only one, its not like he is also the ONLY one that has mastered SAGE mode, and also the only one in the WHOLE VILLAGE that can use more than 1000 SHADOW CLONES, oh yeah, and he does not have the 9 TAIL FOX INSIDE, oh I don't have to forget that HE CAN SUMMON FROGS, yeah...new moves...let me see, do you wanna see that little kunnai teleporting technique....OH GEE, I wonder where he will learn that...yeah GOLLY GEE, its not like his FATHER is around here to teach him that. and, well yeah, he has no new moves...he just makes the RASENGAN stronger...MUCH STRONGER, new moves...let me think, wow, idk. he is FASTER, and STRONGER now. he has better TAIJUTSU than Lee now. but wow...i don't think that counts as a new move...yeah

Alright. Chidory lol. Chidory!!! You're funny.

Orochimaru always uses snakes, but he sure uses them in different ways. I didn't know he really was a snake himself...Literally.

Sasuke doesn't use Chidori half as much as Naruto uses Rasengan. You know that too. Be honest to yourself lil' ShadowWave. *tsk tsk*

R.I.P Kakashi, not only did he use RAIKIRI not Chidory, but he also was able to use Doton and Sution techniques.

The Fire technique was not art added to it. It was a new technique, and way more powerful. Here's the link!

I wonder why Nagato said this to Jiraiya then? And I'm sure the toads were tapping into that Natural chakra he had.

I was referring to when Itachi first used it in battle against Sasuke. As much as it's been used, it hasn't been over used.

Thanks for adding your sarcasm so I know not to take you seriously!

Ok first of all Naruto has had the Kage Bunshins from like the very beggining, I'd think if you had it that long, you should be able to do that many clones with an amount of chakra he does.

He does have the Kyuubi inside. I guess that sarcasm is making it harder to understand your logic.

Naruto summoning frogs isn't new. He summoned Gamabunta when Jiraiya pushed him over a cliff for Kyuubi chakra training. Naruto also summoned Gamabunta when he was fighting against Ichibi.

I don't want Naruto to use the Hirashin no jutsu. His pappy's dead.

Umm no. Naruto only has better Taijutsu than Lee in Sage Mode. He is only stronger and faster in Sage Mode. Not forever. Using plain chakra, Naruto would never beat Lee in a pure taijutsu fight. All Lee would have to do is drop the weights, so his moves could be twice as poppin' fresh! (Naruto Abridged quote for some humor)

I think I'm done here. You haven't proved anything except that Naruto can only use Rasengan. By proving that you lost the argument that started this. You're logic is funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesar
Yeah I wanna blow it off, I want to see something new. Like when Sasuke used Kirin, and when Jiraiya first used genjutsu in the fight against Pain, and when Kakashi used his lightning wolf technique, and when Pain used Shinra Tensei, when Kirabi was able to transform into the Hachibi, when Orochimaru turned into his snake form, when Itachi summoned Susano, when 4 Tails Naruto created a Kyuubi cannon instead of a Rasengan, when Shino used a new bug technique against Tobi, when Madara/Tobi used time/space ninjutsu, when Kankuro used new puppets, when Kakuzu revealed that he could use more than one element, when Tsunade was able to spread her chakra and save the whole village nearly, when Sakura used Okashu (spellcheck) against Kakashi, when Sasuke used the Dragon-Head fireball technique against Itachi, when Itachi used Amaterasu against Sasuke instead of using just genjutsu, when Kakashi first used his Mangekyou Sharingan. And thats just off the dome.

I'd like to see something new from the main character of the story.
Dude..... the sage mode isn`t new?? kill one of the Pain bodys with the hands isn`t new?? RS throwing isn`t new?? you told abouta lot of guys with their procidments...... but think the only two have showed a lot of things new were Naruto and Sasuke..... because the oders showed only 1 or 2 new jutsus..... Neji (only a attack with something with the deslocament of the air)... Kiba (only Akamaru grow up)..... Hinata (?).... Lee (?) ... Shino (?) ... ShiKamaru (The variante of his jutso and one that he can utilize with the kunai).... Tenten (?)... Kakashi (Shidori wolf and Amaterasu)... Gaara (?).... Chougi (?)... Itachi (Susanoo) ....

But see naruto and Sasuke

Naruto ( Oobama Rasengan, control the wind nature, rasenshuriken, sage mode, sage katas..... good or no 4 tails)
Sasuke (Diferent tipes of shidori, dragon fireball, kirin, mangekyou, amaterasu)

Iven Jyrayia show only the hair abilyti and sage mod new.... becouse the rest Pa and Ma did that.....

I didn't say Sage Mode was new....and when Jiraiya used it for the first time, it was new...I didn't say anthing about "kill one of the Pain bodys with the hands isn`t new." First of it's ISN'T.

The Rasengan being thrown is new. Tell me a time where Naruto has been seen throwing it, and a Rasengan has been seen flying in the air.......Don't worry, I'll wait.

Deslocament? What's that word?

I wasn't talking about Neji, or Hinata, Lee, or any of them. They are minor characters, but even a minor character like Shino was able to bust out a new technique.

Shidori wolf??!?!! Kakashi can't do Amaterasu dude.

Oobama Rasengan? That's hilarious dude! O(o)bama Rasengan.
Too bad it's Oodama Rasengan.
Those Naruto and Sasuke techniques aren't balanced. Right now, Naruto is currently way, way, way more stronger than Sasuke.

Sasuke doesn't use that many variations of Chidori besides the regular one, Chidori Eisou, and his occasionall Chidori Sword. That's about it. He has Kirin, but that's a last resort move, we won't be seeing that mouch. The dragon fireball was new, he still can use Housenka, Goukakyuu, and I'm sure there are others. The Mangekyou and Amaterasu will never get over-used. Sasuke isn't going to risk his sight like that.

Dude you don't seem to realize that using new jutsu and the same elements is fine to me. It's just using the same jutsu over and over again. I like the FRS. Don't get me wrong, I just hate when it's over used.

Let's start off with Naruto's chakra.
He has an enormous amount of regular chakra. Enough regular chakra to create about two FRS's.
Then you can add Sage Mode. That's an enormous amount of chakra he can use, but at a time limit. I don't even think Sage Mode has any chakra limits. I think it's just use all the chakra you can for the certain amount of time Sage Mode lasts.
Then there's the Kyuubi's chakra. If he combines the focus of the Sage Mode, meaning if he can focus like he's in Sage Mode, I think Naruto can use up to three tails of Kyuubi chakra without going berserk. If he goes over three tails and loses focus, he'll just obliterate everything anyways.

Now lets move on to Naruto's techniques.
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Rasengan
Oodama Rasengan
Chou Oodama Rasengan
Fuuton: Rasengan
Fuuton: Rasen-Shruiken
Soon to be Sage Tech: Fuuton: Oodama Rasen Tendrils (Not sure)
That's just two techniques. I'd like to see him use wind jutsu like Asuma did. I'm not saying he should use the Knuckle Knives, I'm saying he should so something else with the wind chakra.

Now you see Naruto and is constantly used asrenal. Now think about how a ninja is supposed to use techniques. Think about ninja like Itachi, Kakashi, even Minato in the arc. Does Naruto think and fight like a ninja, or a street kid that found out that he has a sh*t load of chakra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime_flash
The repeated use of the rasengan is somewhat tiresome. I dont think naruto needs more jutsus but i would like to see him use more taijustu and strategy in battle. Remember when sasuke used his lightning affinity to diffuse deidaras land mines I would love to see naruto pull out something like that.

Thank you for understanding and saying that. I'd also like to see Mr. Rasengan use some more taijutsu in battle. What ever happened to Uzumaki Rendan? That was a cool taijutsu attack. I wouldn't mind a plain Rasengan used in that one. Instead of kicking his opponent's back down to earth, he could stick a Rasengan in them.
YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT SASUKE AND DEIDARA!!! I like fights where the opponent has to think, and you really don't know what's going on untill the end. There was one part in there where I thought Sasuke had died, I really did. I love those type of fights, where lots of underlying planning and thinking is going on. It adds to the epicness of the fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage_Naruto
like naruto using his clones to trick kakuzu to hit him with frs. naruto tricking zabuza to let go off the water prison to save kakashi and other instances. naruto is the best tactical fighter in the manga.

Now I will admit that was something I liked. That was kickass I loved the Naruto and Kakuzu fight. The way he was able to process information from the destroyed Kage Bunshins, and accruately decieve Kakuzu and then land a solid hit in the back. Guys I don't hate Naruto, but I think his techniques need to be more realistic. The Naruto vs Kakuzu fight is what I mean by more realistic.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Testin' an OM Post Empty Re: Testin' an OM Post

Post by Zen Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:28 am

Jeez ty at least someone understands this! I too would like to see some more realistic stuff going on with Naruto instead of rasengan this and shadow clone that.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down