Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tengu's Shadows

2 posters

Go down

The Tengu's Shadows Empty The Tengu's Shadows

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Name of Demon/Spirit: Shadow Spirits

Demon/Spirit Gender: The male owners have male shadows and the female owners have female shadows

Demon/Spirit’s Age: N/A

Looks: The shadow's have many different forms, depending on the user and the type of abilities it can weild. Most of the shadow's look like a humanoid figure, the silhoutte has a cape on and sometimes a scythe. The independent one's (The Uchiha clan's) looks are very different. Kyouken's shadow looks like the grim reaper, Kudara's shadow looks like an Angel

Personality: The shadows do not have a personality cause they do not have a conscious to deal with such, the much more advance (the one's that Kyouken, Kudara, Saito, Kyoya, Asami have) are extremely intelligent. Kyouken's Shadow is very calm and aggressive, he has the simular personality to Kisame, the love to kill and the love to fight. Kudara's shadow does not speak but it considered to be the kindest of the shadows.

Skills/Specialties: All of the shadows are able to attack, block both physical and ninjutsu attacks. The independent shadows are able to conjure up more shadows to abide them at will. Kudara's and Kyouken shadow spirits uses shadow ninjutsu. Since these shadows are not elements, they are sometimes immune to physical and ninjutsu attacks

Weakness: Fighting spirtual beings of equal power

History/Background Story: The orginal creator of the shadow spirits was Sojobo, the Tengu King. He had a contract with the Shadow King. The contracts passes down to the other generations

Last edited by Kyouken Uchiha on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

The Tengu's Shadows Empty Re: The Tengu's Shadows

Post by Mirage Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:33 am

I think another weakness should be added or it should be changed. Liek maybe it uses chakra to keep them in play.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:35 am

i'll explain my weaknesses when I fight so there wont be any confusion cause if I put it on here I aint gonna remember them
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down